❤ Chapter 23 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

I never thought it would get this far. This bad. I thought it would be temporary and Zelo would get over it. I was wrong. Very wrong.

Jongup and I were just sitting on the couch, just talking and eating. Being the couple we were, we blocked out everyone and just focused on each other. It was just how we were. 

Then, Zelo came by.

"Disgusting." He groaned as he walked to the kitchen. I ignored him and just continued to talk to Jongup. 

A few minutes later, I felt something hit my head. I ignored it then it happened again.

And again.

And again. 

And again.

After like 15 times, I turned around to get something thrown at my face. I pursed my lips and shut my eyes. I heard Zelo giggle and I opened my eyes.

"Stop." I warned him. He laughed an dcontinued to throw his chips at me.

"Zelo, I'm being serious. Stop." I said again. Jongup stood up and grabbed his wrist.

"Stop." He said calmly. Zelo stood up and pushed him. Jongup sent him a look of shock and Zelo gritted his teeth.

"Why should I? It doesn't mean that you're older that you can boss me around." Zelo snapped. Jongup stared at him and pushed his shoulder.

"She's my girlfriend and she asked you to stopped. Please stop." Jongup asked. Zelo walked up to him and stared.

"Stop." I said firmly. I walked towards them and shot them both a look. "Both of you." I walked in between them and walked to my room.

 

I fell asleep and was awoken by loud yells and screams.

"STOP!" "STOP IT! HE'S BLEEDING!"

As soon as I heard the yells, I ran out of my room, into the scence. I gasped when I was Zelo and Jongup getting pried off each by Himchan and Yongguk, and that didn't even stop them to hit each other. I ran to them and yelled at the top of lungs.

"STOP!" I yelled loudly. Everyone stopped and stared at me, including Jongup and Zelo. Himchan let go of Jongup and his face bleed.

I walked towards him and he held my arms. I sat next him and Himchan handed me a towel. I wiped his face and when I was done I looked at Zelo.

He had a scratch on his eyebrow, his nose bleed, and a bruise on his cheek.

"You started this." I said firmly. He stood up and he stuttered to talk.

"Don't say a word. Why would you do this?" I asked. He looked at me and said nothing. I hit his chest and pushed him.

"Answer me!" I said. The anger was making me feel emotional and I was beginning to cry. He held my shoulders and he stared into my teary eyes.

"You hurt him! Why?" I yelled. I began hitting his hcest and shaking him and finally Youngjae took me away.