❤ Chapter 16 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

"Let me go!" I yelled as they pulled me out of the car. They held tight and they shut the door. I kicked. Flailed. Yelled. Screamed. Nothing. 

I was welcomed by a cold metal chair and a light from the holes of the bag over my head. I felt ropes aroound my legs and arms. 

"Help!" I yelled with my cracking voice. I was losing my voice. 

"No one is going to help you, sweetie." Another voice whispered. I began crying and the cloth bag was taken off my head. 

The room was dim and 7 boys stood in front of me. Youngjae's friends. Zico, Kyung, Taeil, Jaehyo, P.O., U-Kwon, and B-Bomb.

"Where's my brother?" I cried. They chuckled and two of them left. I kept repeating myself and the man in middle walked up to me. He was Zico.

"You mean, him? Them?" He pointed behind him and he moved away. My eyes widen. I let out a terrified scream. And the men chuckled.

 

I woke up. I let out a scream and began panting. Heavy footsteps were heard in the hallways.

I was in my bed. I picked up my phone. My phone was cracked and hardly worked. It was the same day. 

The guys opened my door and rushed in.

"Youngjae!" I yelled and jumped out of my bed. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him quickly. "Don't leave me." I whispered and cried.

"Woah. What's going on, Jae." He patted my back. I let go and looked at the guys. They're alive. Breathing. Blinking. Staring at me.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled and hugged all of them separately. I even hugged Jongup and Zelo.

"Is this a girl thing or are you just being weird?" Zelo asked. I wiped my tears and shook my head while laughing. 

"Never mind. I'm just so happy." I chuckled. "You're weird. And I'm hungry. So I'll be in the kitchen." Daehyun nodded and left the scene. He came back and poked his head inside my room. "Happy birthday." He smiled and left.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAEHWA!" The rest of the guys greeted and I smiled. "Why thank you." I laughed. 

"Get ready, we have a special day ahead!" Yongguk smiled. I nodded and they all left, Jongup being the last one. Before I closed the door, Jongup turned around and quickly crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widen but smiled a little. The kiss was soft and passinate. For some reason, I was expecting it to be rough and sloppy.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. I pulled him closer and he turned his head a little.

"Ahem!" Zelo coughed. Jongup and I pulled away then smiled at each other. "Good thing I told Youngjae hyung I'll be the one checking up on you or else you," He said while pointing at Jongup "would've been dead." Zelo walked away quickly with his head down. I smiled and Jongup turned to me once again.

"Happy birthday." He smiled and jogged away. I chuckled and went back to my room to get ready.

 

"Happy birthday to Jaehwa! Happy birthday to you!" They cheered while I blew out the candles.

"My baby sister is 17 now!" Youngjae pretended to wipe his fake tears and I laughed. "Uh huh, baby fat." I said while slapping his stomach.

"Yah! There is no more baby fat on me!" He said and pulled up his shirt. 

"Ew! Put it down! Put it down!" We all teased. I heard the door open and a clicking of heels. Bora.

"Happy birthday, dongseang!" Bora cheered. I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Unnie!" I whined. She laughed and handed me a bag.

"Your gift." She smiled. "Thank you." I smiled and I looked at you. She covered up her brusies and scars with makeup.

"Let's open gifts!" Zelo yelled.

 

We all sat in the living room. Block b came. I kept looking at them just in case but they also got me gifts.

I got new clothes, a polariod camera, money, and others and I got to Youngjae's gift. It was wrapped in a small but bulky, rectanglgular box. I opened it slowly and smiled when it was unwrapped. A new phone.

"Your didn't look so well, so I got you a new one." Youngjae explained. "Thank you, oppa." I hugged him and I felt him smile. I let go and Jongup handed me his gift.

It was a small box and I opened it. It was in a velvet box and inside was a necklace that had a sliver YJ pendent.

"It stands for Yoo Jaehwa. I got it custom made." He smiled. I looked up at him and I smiled. I gave him a hug. He hugged back.

"Meet me outside at midnight." He whispered into my ear. We pulled away and I gave him a nod.

 

 

Our mini party ended and it was almost 12AM. I got up and walked outside of my room.

I tiptoed and walked towards the door. 

"Where are you going?" Youngjae asked. I whipped my head towards his voice and he walked towards me. I stood up straight. He held a bag of chips in his hands and a cup of water.

"Just going outside. I need fresh air." I said, rapidly blinking and wiping the sweat off my hands. I am the worst liar in the history of liars. When I lie, I begin blinking a lot and I begin sweating.

"You're serioulsy the worst liar ever. Seriously, where are you going because Jongup just left and said the same thing." He asked, giving me a long stare. I stayed quiet and bit my lip.

"I'm waiting for an answer, Jae." He tapped his foot. 

"Fine! We're meeting up!" I finally gave up and bursted out the answer.

"No. Go back to room." 

"But-"

"I said go back to your room."

I gritted my teeth and sighed. "Fine." I said while turning away. I stopped walking and turned around.

"If you're going to keep eating like that at night, say hello to your growing stomach." I whipped my head away and stomped to my room.


Hey guys! Do you hate me? It was all just a dream ^^ LOL but that kiss tho... JONGUP IS GETTING IT. LOL.LOL.LOLz. im lame.

So, I'm doing another POV next chapter so stay tuned to find out who it is and yeah.

Subscribe, comment, and upvote! 

Love you guuys! XOXO

Do you guys actually read my author notes? If you do, comment "kevinsfingers" its my instagram name cx