❤ Chapter 15 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

"I'm not hungry, either." I muttered after 5 minutes being frozen. "What? You ate that mandu in one bite then your stomach growled." Daehyun replied. 

"I lost my apitite. Good night." I said leaving quickly before the guys could protest. I ran into my room, lokcing it behind me.

 

I walked to the kitchen and it was strangely quiet. No one was in the apartment. 

"Guys?" I called out. No response. I frown crept on my face and I ran around the house looking for them. No one was here. And it was my birthday today.

 

I walked around Seoul while it snowed lightly. I walked into a small coffee shop, ordered some coffee and sat on a near table. My phone began ringing and it was an unknown number. 

"Yobesayo?" I answered. "Jaehwa! Help!" Youngjae yelled. His voice echoed and there was 5 other yelps for help. It was the guys. Then I laughed.

"Oh haha. Very funny." I groaned. Seriously, they're doing this on my birthday?

"Jae! We're not playing a- GAH!" Himchan yelled and there was a rattling a chain. "Come and get them." A familiar voice chuckled and hung up. My eyes widen and there was another ring on my phone, it was a message. 

With tears on the edge of my eyes, I opened the message. Tears spilled out of my eyes and I dropped my phone in shock. I fell on the ground and began shaking.

"Miss, are you alright? Here, let me-"

"I have to find Youngjae!" I yelled. I grabbed my phone and ran out of the coffee shop. 

Tears made my vision blurry but I kept running.

"YOUNGJAE! DAEHYUN! YONGGUK! HIMCHAN! JONGUP! ZELO!" I yelled loudly. People gave me weird stares. I ignored them and kept yelling and running.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?" I yelled. 

 

It was 10 p.m. and I still couldn't find them. I asked mulitple people if they've seen them. They said no. I finally took a seat and sobbed loudly into the heels on my hands. I let out all the emotions I've been holding inside for 8 hours. 

I began to hicup and I wiped my eyes. I tried to call the guys and it went straight to voice mail. 

'They're still alive.' I kept repeating in my head. The picture sent to me earlier was all I could think of. I opened the picture again and I smashed my phone on to the ground.

"YOUNGJAE!" I yelled and began crying again. I fell onto the ground and began shaking again. The picture. It was haunting me.

"Hey you!" A voice called out. The same voice from the call. I stood up and a van was parked in front of me. I stood, planted on to the ground.

"WHERE'S MY BROTHER!?" I yelled. No answer. "I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! ANSWER ME!" I yelled. A split second after that, a cloth bag covered my head and I was lifted. I began kicking and yelling.

"LET ME GO!" I said while flailing my arms. I was thrown and I hit a flooring.

"Let's go!" The voice ordered and I rolled until I hit something. I was in the van. With men. 

I'm getting kidnapped.


Hey guys! So how's the clifhanger? LOL. I warned you guys this time of thing would happen? Do you guys have any idea who it might be? Stay tuned for more!

Subscribe, comment, and upvote!

Love you guys, XOXO! 

-HelloKitty143