❤ Chapter 19 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

I went to the gym earlier so I could get in extra stretching.

"Oh look who came back. We missed you." Tia mocked. Her little possy giggled.

"I really don't want trouble so if that's all you came for then just leave." I sighed. Tia and her friends chuckled again.

"Are you too weak to fight? What happened to your little tough girl attitude before? Did that punch knock some sense into you?" Tia asked.

I stood up and pushed her. "How about I knock some sense into you?" I snapped. 

"Jaehwa." Jongup called out. I turned my head and he walked towards me.

"You dropped your phone on your way out this morning." Jongup said. He handed me the phone and I thanked him while taking it from him.

"Hi, I'm Tia." Tia introduced herself. She fluttered her eyes and smiled like an angel. How can a girl be so pretty but a at the same time?

"I'm Jongup." He said. She kept smiling at him and he turned to me.

"I have to go, I'll see you at home?" He said. I nodded and he planted a quick kiss on my lips. I waved while he left.

"What do you think your doing?" Tia asked. "You kiss the guy I'm flirting with?"

"'That guy' you're flirting with is is my boyfriend." I snapped. They all laughed.

"A guy like that with a girl like you? He has no sense in girls."

 

I walked out of the gym and drove to Bora's house. I walked in front of her house and was greeted by her parents.

"Oh, Jaehwa! Come in!" Her mom welcomed. "Annyeong, umma." I bowed.

"Bora is upstairs." Her mom smiled. I nodded and walked to her room. I knocked softly and she answered.

"Come in!" She yelled out cheerfully. I opened the door and she was on her laptop.

"Jaehwa!" She yelled excitedly. I smiled and we hugged each other tightly. 

We spent that whole day together just laughing, eating, talking even though Bora would sneak in a question about Daehyun every now and then.

 

I came home at around 8PM and the guys were finishing up their dinner.

"Yo, Jaehwa!" Yongguk called out. I smiled and waved.

"We left you some food." Daehyun smiled. "No, thanks. I went out with Bora to eat." I said.

"You saw her?! How is she?" Daehyun asked.

"She's alright, her brusies are getting better." I said and nodded. I looked at Youngjae and Zelo and they quickly turned away from me. I sighed and walked to my room.


Hey guys! Just an extra update for you guys since I have no school tomorrow xD I really have to study so yeah I'll try to update all my stories tomorrow.

Subscribe, comment, and upvote.

Love you guys! XOXO!

-HelloKitty143