❤ Chapter 10 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

 

Practice finished early than planned so we were released early. Bora and I walked out and saw the 3 brats outside.

"JAEHWA!" Melanie yelled. "Aish! We're 2 feet away from you! What the do you want?" I replied. "We just wanted to say something to you guys." Juliane said.

"Okay, you just did. We're leaving." Bora said and turned me around. "Not that!" Tia said. We sighed and turned around. "Okay, hurry up. I'm excepted at home." I said.

"You stay out of our way and we'll stay out of yours. Alright?" Tia said. "Fine," Bora and I said. "We're leaving now." We said turning around.

"And you know Kay unnie right?" Tia asked. I stopped. Kay unnie is my tutor.  "Yeah." I said withouth turning around. "She's my sister." Tia said but her voice was closer than expected. I turned around and all 3 of them were right behind us. 

"And if you do something to me and/or all of us, we'll tell her. But we have our conections so we can make you life miserable. Got it?" Tia demended. 

"Do what ever you want to us. Because you just going to live a lie." I repiled. "You know why we ended up here? It's because of the last girl who "broke into our house and stealing almost everything in it and we took our boyfriends and also leaked a picture of the science teacher and the principle having 1 on 1 time together". But you know what? She didn't actually do that to us," Tia explained. "No kidding." I chuckled. "Our parents moved us here after that. You can't fool us, Jaehwa. So quit you're tough girl act." Tia said and shoved my shoulder.

"Don't touch me." I growled and shoved her back making her stumble.

"You have 3 strikes. And you already used 1 of them. Be careful of what you do Jaehwa." Tia said.

"Let's go, he's waiting." Juliane said. "Who's waiting? You're man ?" Bora repiled. "YOU LITTLE !" Juliane yelled. Her hand took a handful of Bora's hair and she yanked her quickly. 

"Yah!" I yelled. I ran towards Juliane until Melanie pushed me down. I slapped her hard and she finally moved. Tia pushed me and stood over me.

I could hear Bora's yells.

"Didn't hear me the first time!?" I yelled as I got up. "I said don't touch me!" I yelled and Tia took my hair and pulled it back. I groaned in pain. 

"And did you hear me? If you do anything to use, you'll regret it." Tia said. My hand landed on her face hard and she grabbed her cheek.

"Bastard!" She yelled and dropped me to the floor. I fell and it the floor hand, as well did Tia's fist on my face. I pulled her hair and pushed her down. Then pushed her right in her tiny perfect nose. I stood up and Juliane was still going at Bora. Then I felt another yank and a yell.

"YAH!" A guy yelled. Tia's grip loosened and I turned around. I gasped.

It was the guys. All 13 of them.

"Oppa!" I yelled. Tia let go of me and I ran to Youngjae. He hugged me tightly and caressed my head. "It's okay." He said. Then Juliane stood up.

"Youngjae?" She asked. I let go of Youngjae and went to Jongup. 

"What are you doing to Bora?!" Daehyun yelled. Bora stood up with a bruised up and bloody face. Daehyun ran over to her, with Kyung, and they took her slowly. She couldn't see. Her eyes were black and puffy.

"Youngjae, I-" Julieane was cut off by Youngjae. "Most importantly, what were you doing with my baby sister?" Youngjae asked. All of they're eyes widen.

"Baby sister?" Tia asked. "Yes, baby sister. Why the hell were you beating her up with Bora?!" Youngjae yelled. They didn't answer. "I'm calling the police." He said took out his phone.

"Why are you calling the police on my girls?" A woman suddenly said. She was small and petite. "Who are you?" Zico asked. "I'm Min Soa and I'm with these girls." She said. She was defenitly full Korean. "Well they were beating up our dongseangs." Zico said. "Why are there 13 of you? Are you guys some sort of gang?" She asked. "No!" They all yelled. "They're just my friends." Youngjae said. "And they live with you?" She asked. "No! Just us." B.A.P said together. "So a 16 year old girl is living with 6 grown men?" She asked. "Wait I'm 17. I'm just tall." Zelo pointed out. "That's not a excuse." She said. Then she turned to me. 

"Are they hurting you sweetie?" She asked. "Ani, they're my brother's friends and I trust them." I said. She nodded and turned around. "So what did they do to you that made you so made to almost put them in a hospital?" Min Soa asked. "Actually my best friend just went to the hospital." I said. After Kyung and Daehyun took her, they took her to the hospital right away.

Soa sighed. "Can you guys go somewhere without getting in trouble?" She asked. "Come on, I'm taking you to your parents." She and grabbed all of them. The all whined but she just shoved them into the car.

"I'm so very sorry for their behavior," She apologized. "Here, if you need anything, i'll be happy to do it for you. Here's my card." She smiled. We thanked her and they drove off.

"Let's go." Youngjae said and grabbed me by the arm.


Hey guys! So no Min Soa is not pretending, she is actually very nice in this story. I hope I made this interesting enough for you guys! And I hoped you liked it! Please support me in my new story, My First Love Is My Best Friend ! It's a 7teen fic so yeah, here's the link: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/605257/my-first-love-is-my-best-friend-drama-fluff-romance-you-hansol-seventeen-jney

I hope you like and support it too!

Subscribe, comment, and upvote!

Love you guys! XOXO~

-HelloKitty143