❤ Chapter 2 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

"Jae, wake up." Youngjae said as he tried to wake me up.  I fluttered my eyes open and the first thing I saw was Youngjae with snow all over his hair.

"We're here?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes and stretched. He scoffed. "I've been standing here for 15 minutes trying to wake you up." He said and gave me a tiny smile. I shook my head.

"Sorry, oppa. I just couldn't sleep the past days." I said and tears began forming in my eyes. Youngjae noticed and sighed quietly. He gave me a hug and patted my back. I hugged back and I blinked the tears away.

"Everything's going to be fine." Youngjae reassured me. I smiled a little and I slightly nodded. "Thank you, oppa."

 

Jongup led me to my new room and opened the door.

 

ping-loft-teenage-bedroom.jpg

 

"I hope you like it." Jongup said as we set all of my things down. "Youngjae, Daehyun, and I designed it." I looked at him and smiled. "It's perfect." I said and gave him a small hug. He hugged me back, a bit too tight. The hug lasted for a long time until Youngjae came to the scene.

"Yah!" He yelled and hit Jongup on the head. We quickly took ourselves off each other and Jongup rubbed his head. "What are you doing hugging my baby sister?!" Youngjae scolded Jongup. I placed my hand on Youngjae.

"It's alright, oppa. I gave him the hug first anyways." I said. Youngjae sighed and apologized to Jongup.

"So how do you like your new room? I know it's small. I didn't think you'll be moving in..." He trailed off. I shook my head. "It's alright." I said. 

There was an awkward silence until Youngjae broke it. 

"Well, the bathroom is just around the corner and dinner is in 2 hours. We'll leave you too unpack." Youngjae said and pulled Jongup out with him. I nodded and I sat on the small bed provided for me. I stared at my bags and boxes. I quickly dug out my parent's picture when they got married and stared at it. Their beautiful smile. They looked happy.

I swiped my fingers across the picture slowly and my vision got blurry. I wiped the tears away quickly and I hugged the picture. 

'I miss you guys so much. You guys in a much better place now. Please look over us. I love you guys...' I said inside my mind. I looked at the picture again and placed it on my table.

 

I was done unpacking and my tears fell as I was doing it. I took of my dad's sweater and placed it on my chair and the cold metal of the locket touched my skin. I took it off as well and put it on my desk. 

Knock~ knock~

"Come in~" I said and walked down the 3 steps from my desk. Zelo came inside and I pressed my lips together.

"Hey." He said. I nodded. "I'm sorry for what happened." Zelo said as he stared at the ground. 

I shook my head. "It's alright." I said. He walked closer to me and hugged me tightly. I was surprised by his actions but I hugged back.

"I'm just being nice now but don't worry. It'll be back to normal soon." He said. I chuckled and we both pulled away. He messed with my hair and we both smiled.

 

1 week passed and slowly, my depression slowly faded away. Zelo was still being nice to me but his old personality slowly crept up again.

My last lesson of the week just finished and Zelo and I were the only ones home since we share the same tutor.

I went to my room to study and do the small amount of homework I had and Zelo came in.

"What's up, buttercup?" I said as I turned around in my chair. "I need help." He said and pouted slightly. I laughed and helped him. Then we ended up doing the homework together.


Hey guys~ I'm back with a boring chapter =_= sorry I haven't been updating, I just stole my sister's laptop because she doesn't let me use it xc but she's gone right now so I'm trying to update as fast as I can. I'm not going to do my EXO story anymore... but! I'm doing a story on another group named... 7TEEN! If you don't know who 7teen is search them up. I'm too lazy to explain xD But yeahh, I will do an EXO story, just not now. 

Subscribe, comment, and upvote~

Love you guys! XOXO

-HelloKitty143