❤ Chapter 8 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

We left the mall as Bora and I giggled at our phones. We got Zelo and Jonggup into the clothes and took secret pictures because they wouldn't let us take pictures of them.

"Girls are so annoying." Zelo stated. "Yah!" I yelled and hit his head. He turned around and walked towards me. Jonggup grabbed his hoodie and pulled him away from me.

"You got nothing on me." I laughed. We got into the car and drove back home.

 

I opened the door to apartment and there was loud laughter coming from the living room. I walked in front of them and walked into the living. I knew the laughter didn't come from the rest of the guys. But they were a part of them.

"Oh there's my baby sister!" Youngjae smiled with a beer in his hand. He was the only one with beer. He walked towards me and hugged me tightly. "Oppa, it's 4 pm. Why are you drinking?" I asked. He laughed and kissed the top of my head. There was seven guys. Seven guys, they seemed familiar.

"Jae, introduce yourself." Youngjae let go of me. I nodded and turned to the familiar guys.

"Annyeonghesyo, my name is Jaehwa." I said and bowed respectfuly. The guys laughed. I looked up and backed up a little.

"Hi, I'm Zico." The guy with small eyes with cute cheeks said. The rest of the guys; Kyung, B Bomb, Ukwon, Jaehyo, P.O., Taeil, also introduced themselves. They were very nice and seemed trustworthy.

Jonggup, Zelo, and Bora had to introduce themselves as well. Kyung's eyes were glued on to Bora the whole time. I smirked when I saw that.

"Isn't my baby sister beautiful?" Youngjae asked as her caressed my hair. HIs breath smelled like cigarettes and beer. I always felt uncomfortable when he did this.

"Um, actually I have something to do for Monday. Kylie unnie assigned me a project and I need to get it finished." I said while getting up. I stood up and he grabbed me arm. My heart started racing. It always scared me when he would do this.

"Jae, Jae, Jae," He said and let go of my arm and stood up. I froze and everyone was staring at us. He stayed quiet and then started chuckling. Then laughing. Then all the guys started laughing. Bora and I stood there. We didn't know what to think.

"We tricked you!" Yongguk laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Excuse me?" I asked. They all kept laughing and Youngjae lifted himself from the floor.

 

"I told the guys how uncomfortable you get when I'm drunk and crap. It's hilarious." Youngjae laughed. My face turned red and even Bora began laughing.

"YOU GUYS ARE SUCH BASTARDS!" I screamed. I felt so embrassed for some reason. The laughter died and they all stared at me.

"Watch your language, Jae." Youngjae teased. I gave him a death glare and he chuckled. "Jaehwa, it was just a joke. C'mon, lighten up a bit." He said trying to calm me down.

I glared at all of them, took my things, and stomped my way to my room.

I slammed the door shut and locked it. I flopped onto my bed and covered my face with my hands. I wanted to cry. I'm so sensitive. I feel so stupid.

For a fact, I actually did start crying.


Hey guys! So this took my a while to finish surprisingly. BUT, Block B is now a part of the story! I tend to add random groups while I write and I'm adding 1 more group and they're a girl group! They're one of my favorites but they're so under rated but they deserve attention. Most of their attention was on their debut... but anways! Like my other stories, there will be kidnapping and stuff like that. I just like to write my stories like that... it just happens. I'm sorry if you don't like those kinds of stories but it's going to turn out like it.... mianhae.

Subscribe, comment, and upvote!

Love you guys! XOXO~

-HelloKitty143