❤ Chapter 13 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

Have you ever laid down in bed and began thinking. You know, like life. Like your friends, family, just those types of things? And then you begin to over think and you just start crying.

Well, that's basically what I did.

Thinking about what happened today, Bora, and my parents. It hit me hard and I couldn't control my tears. Especially about my parents.

It's only been less than a month and I haven't been paying attention to their death. I haven't visited their grave, I haven't "talked" to them. It's because I'm always distracted. By everyone. By B.A.P. By Youngjae.

Then I began to get angry. Youngjae has been distracting me but never talked about our parents. I bet he doesn't even attempt to talk to them. He should be helping me not distracting his little sister from the two people that brought us here on Earth!

Then, everyone came into my room at once.

"What's wrong?" Youngjae asked worriedly. I stood up and pointed to him. 

"You!" I said. They all looked at me with a confused face, espically Youngjae.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"You've distracting me, away from our parents and you haven't even brought it up!" I exclaimed. "I'm just trying to help you! I don't want to bring it up because it might hurt you!" He says.

"Help me from what? Help me from forgetting the people who are the reason we're alive today? Youngjae, you should be talking to me about this! Not ignoring the topic." I said. A pain hit my cheek right after I finished my sentence. I held it.

Youngjae slapped me.

"You do not talk to your older brother like that without respect!" He yelled. "Youngjae," Yongguk begins. "Step away." Youngjae sighs and hot tears roll down my face. My cheek hurts like crazy.

Youngjae storms out of my room and Himchan follows. Once his footsteps are unadible, my voice cracked as I sobbed loudly.

Jongup and Daehyun pick me up from the ground and put me on the bed. They all leave except Jongup.

 

He sits their quietly while I calm down.

"Why did I even bring it up?" I ask quietly. He turns over to me and stares. "I'm so stpid and unthoughtful." I said. "Stop it, Jaehwa." He says. I look up and he gets up from the chair. He walks towards me and begins talking.

"You're an amazing, smart, kind, beautiful girl." He says as he sits next to me. I sit up from my bed and look at him with my swollen eyes.

"You're not stupid and unthoughtful. Alright?" I nod slightly and he gives me a small grin. I smile also and we both look away from each other. We look back into each other's eyes and our faces softened. He tucks a piece of my hair behind m ear slowly and I watch him as he does it but he doesn't pull his hand away. He slowly inches closer to my face and he closes his eyes. I flutter my eyes closed and lean in also.

We lean in so close that I feel his breath on my cheek. I notice what's going on and I shoot my eyes open and push him away. His eyes open quickly and he stands up.

"I-I'm so sorry. I-I leave right now." He says and walks over to my door.

"Jongup!" I yell but he already left. I sigh lightly and run my fingers through my hair.


Hey guys! So sorry for the late update. I broke up with my boyfriend and it's been taking a toll on me. It's supposed to be our 10 month anniversaray today... So I'm sorry. But I hoped you like this chapter! I stayed up until 2 a.m. just to do it xD But thanks for all your advices for the update! Thank you for all the support and lovely comments and I'll write to you tomorrow!

Subscribe, comment, and upvote!

Love you guys! XOXO!

-HelloKitty143