❤ Chapter 14 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

 

"Jaehwa?" Youngjae called out when he came into my room. "What do you want?" I snapped. I was turned around in the other direction. He stayed quiet and his footsteps were light. I saw him walk towards my desk and sat down. I turned around again so I didn't face him.

"I'm sorry, Jae." He apologized. I stayed quiet and closed my eyes. "It's my birthday tomorrow. I'm turning 17." I said. "Jaehwa, don't change the subject." He said. "So my birthday isn't important. I see, it's alright." I said and sighed. "Do you forgive me?" He asked. "No." I said.

He sighed and soon he was squating in front of me. I was about to turn around again but he grabbed before I could. 

"Jaehwa please. I'm your older brother and it hurts when I think about what I did to you. I didn't mean to hit you. It just happened and I'm sorry I hurt you. Please forgive me, Jae." He said. I glared at him and turned around quickly.

"No thank you." I said. "Jaehwa!" He whined. I ignored him and he sighed. "Fine. You're making me do this." Youngjae said. "YONGGUK HYUNG! HIMCHAN HYUNG!" He yelled. I scoffed and closed my eyes again trying to sleep.

The door opened and before I knew it I was lifted into the air and was being tickled. I am very ticklish and hurts when I laugh.

"Fine! I- AHAHAHAHA!" I laughed loud. I pressed my eyes shut and laughed louder. "What? I didn't hear what you said." Youngjae teased.

"I forgive you!" I said quickly and continued laughing. Youngjae chuckled. "Alright." He said. They finally let me go and I punched both of their stomachs but I ended up hurting myself.

"Now give your oppa a hug." Youngjae said with open arms. I laughed and hugged him tightly. He lightly kissed my head and he squezed me tighter.

 

"Dinner's ready!" Daehyun yelled as he came in with mandu. "Jaehwa, call Jongup." Himchan ordered. My eyes widen when I remembered what happened between us.

"Ahah! I win!" Zelo cheered while doing a happy dance. We were arm wrestling and Himchan distracted me.

"What? Why me? Why not Zelo or Youngjae?" I asked. "Jaehwa, go." Yongguk said sternly. I groaned and I stole  some mandu before leaving.

"You're hands aren't clean! You touched Zelo!" Daehyun teased. I heard a loud smack and arguing. I smiled and I walked towards Jongup's room. I took a loud breath and knocked on his door.

"Jongup oppa?" I said and knocked. "What do you want?" He asnwered. "Dinner." I replied. After a minute or two, he opened the door with red eyes and he walked off. I walked after him. "Jongup I-" I said while grabbing his arm.

"Let go of me." He snapped and pulled his arm away. He walked away and I stood there frozen. What just happened? 

I followed him into the kitchen and they were all sitting down. There was two seats open and they were right next to each other. Jongup suddenly turned around with his head down.

"I'm not hungry." He muttered. He walked past me and I grabbed his arm. He tried to pull away but I kept my grip on him.

"What is up with you?" I asked him. He pulled his arm away and pointed at my face. "You." He growled. "Yah! Get away from my sister!" Youngjae yelled and stood up. He rolled his eyes and I felt his eyes burning into my skull.

"My pleasure." He groaned and slammed his door shut.

It was about the "kiss".


Hey guys! MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! I got an iPad for Chirstmas and after that my sister wouldn't let me use her laptop. So I'm sorry for not updating. Forgive me.

Poor Jongup, he's heartbroken...

Subscribe, comment, & upvote!

Love you guys! XOXO~~

-HelloKitty143