❤ Chapter 18 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

Jaehwa POV

 

I waited another few minutes and ran out of my room. I slowly opened the door and hit something.

"Ow!" Jongup yelled. I closed the door quickly and ran to his side. "I'm sorry!" I repeated many times. He laughed and he stood up, helping me up as well.

"It's okay." He smiled. I smiled too and we stayed quiet for a while.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked. He looked to me smiled again.

"Come with me."

 

"Seriously, Jongup oppa. Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't answer and kept driving. My eyes were covered and I couldn't see anything. I felt my hands sweating and Jongup took me out of the car and pulled me behind me.

"Jongup oppa." I whined. No answer and he kept walking. Then he took of the blindfold and I saw the most breathtaking view I've ever seen.

"Do you like it?" He asked. I smiled widely. "Love it."

It was a view of the city lights in the night sky. It was so pretty and I sat with Jongup in the grass.

"I come here a lot. It's my little getaway." He said. "I see why. I can't get enough of this view." I chuckled.

"I come here a lot to get my mind off things of bad things. The next time I come here, I want to remember something that's a good thing." He turned to me. I looked at him and his face got closer and closer to mine. My eyes slowly closed and I felt his hand on my cheek. Our lips touched and he pulled me in softly. I brought my hand to the back of his neck and pulled him closer.

The kiss lasted a few minutes until we pulled away for air.

"I like you, Jaehwa." Jongup admitted. "You're nice, caring, funny, smart, beautiful: You're everything I need. I liked you for a while. We're only 2 years a part." 

My mind went blank and I stared at him. 

"Jongup, I-"

"Please be my girlfriend." He said while gently taking my hands.

I didn't feel the same way but I can't say no. How about if Youngjae and the guys catch us? I like him as a friend but a boyfriend? He's a great boy but I don't know and I can't say no. I smiled and nodded.

"I'd love too." He smiled widely and hugged me tightly. I hugged back and nuzzled my nose into his neck.

 

We walked back into the apartment at 2 o'clock and Himchan and Yongguk stood in front of us. They were intertwined and my head was on his shoulder because I was tired.

"What's going on?" Himchan asked. We pulled away slowly and I looked down.

"I should be asking that." Youngjae suddenly replied.

My eyes widen and he walked towards us.

"What do you think you two are doing?" Youngjae asked. 

"Hyung, I'm very sorry. Please forgive me." Jongup said with his head down.

"You are never to touch my sister. Stay away from her." Youngjae said sternly.

 "We're dating." I said. He stared at me. They all did.

"And when did this happen?" Youngjae asked. "Today." I replied.

"No, that is not going to happen." Youngjae said.

"No, he's now my boyfriend and you will not stop this relationship." I commanded. Youngjae grabbed my arm and yanked me forward. We stared at each other for a long time.

"I'm your older brother. Our parents are not around anymore. I'm the boss of you now." He said through his gritted teeth.

"So don't you think our parents would be happy?! They know Jongup! He's a great guy and your friend! You don't trust him? You don't trust me?" I asked.

Youngjae stared at us both and dropped my hand.

"You're right. You're seventeen now and you can do what you want. But listen here, Jaehwa, if you come to me crying over him," Youngjae pointed to Jongup. "I will not help you."

Youngjae stared at us one more time and walked away.


Hey guys! No school tomorrow due to the weather! turnip. lol only certain people will understand.

So do you approve of Jaehwa and Jongup's relationship? I would lol. Youngjae is pissed. Stay tuned to find out! Sorry for the crappy update BTW.

Subscribe, comment, and upvote! 

Love you guys! XOXO!

-HelloKitty143