Chapter 8 - Hurt

NO LOVE
Chapter 8 - Hurt
 
 
 
 
 
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW
 
Ever since the day Kris and Key meet. Kris has become more sweeter than before in approaching Amber. Meanwhile, Amber who is still oblivious of the tension going on between Kris and Key. Sometimes, Amber has been weirded out on Kris because of his sudden change of attitude but she just ignore it.
 
At Wu's residence, Kris was staring at the blank canvas and thinking of what he will paint. He snap as he thought of asking Amber to go out with him. He quickly put down his paint brush and pick up his phone then call Amber. After three rings, Amber finally answer the phone.
 
"Yes?" She said. Kris form a smile on his lips as he heard Amber's voice.
 
"Are you free today?" He asked as he moved to his room.
 
"Ugh. No. Why?" Amber answered. Kris' smile become wider. He deeply inhale.
 
"Want to watch a movie?" He asked and cross his fingers. Please say yes. Kris thought.
 
"Okay." Amber said. Kris cover the phone with his hands and jump up and down while silently screaming 'YES'. He clear his throat and regain his composure.
 
"See you at 4pm in front of YG cafe." Kris said. Amber agreed and hang up the phone. Kris is still jumping up and down. When he's tired. He immediately hurried to his art room and pick up his paint brush. The colors finally play on his canvas. He can't wait until it is 4pm.
 
As 4pm goes near, Kris is in panic. He can't choose what will he wear. He's been tossing his clothes on his bed but he still can't choose. He ended up wearing a black and red checkered polo with a denim pants. When he is satisfied with his looks, he went out of the house to go to there meeting place. When he got there, he's 15min early. He sit outside the cafe and plugged his earphones.
 
Amber finally came. He remove his earphone and greet Amber with a warm smile. Amber return also a smile.
 
"You know what you're a life saver. I'm really bored at home." Amber said as she cross his arms and walk. Kris secretly smile as his confidence boost on what Amber just said.
 
"So,what do you want to watch?" Kris asked. Amber put her hand on her chin and shrug.
 
"Anything as long as it's not a horror." Amber said. Kris nod and agreed. When they reach the movie store, they agreed to watch the action movie, Hunger Games:Catching fire. Kris bought the popcorn and drinks. They went inside and sit. The lights dim and the movie starts. During the movie, Amber suddenly stand up. Kris look at her with confusion.
 
"Where are you going?" Kris asked. Amber look at her.
 
"I'm sorry but I have to go." Amber said and start to walk away. Kris catch her and hold her arms.
 
"Wait. Don't leave me." Kris pleaded. Amber remove her arms slowly and looked up on Kris.
 
"I'm really sorry but my BOYFRIEND needs me." Amber said worriedly. Kris suddenly froze and watch Amber walk away. It hit him. Her boyfriend is more important than him...