Chapter 12 - Drunk

NO LOVE
Chapter 12 - Drunk
 
 
 
 
 
AMBER LIU'S POINT OF VIEW
 
Its been a week since Chichi died and Key starts being cold to me. I always call him but he never answers his phone. Everytime we meet he has this distance around me. I feel sad and guilty. I think this all my fault. If I have take care of Chichi properly this wouldn't happen.
 
Aw.Aw.Aw.
 
I jerk when Ace bark. "What is it, Baby Ace?" I ask him but he keep on barking and wiggling his tail. Afterwards, I heard a knock on my door. Huh? Who could it be?
 
"Wait here Baby." I said then open the door. I gasp when I saw Kris standing while panting and I can smell a hint of alcohol in him. I furrowed my brow.
 
"Kris? What are you doing here?" I exclaimed. He look at me in blank expression then he suddenly faint. I panicked. I call out his name but he never answers. I tried to slap his face but no reactions. He breathe and I can fully smell the alcohol. He's drunked. I wander why. With all my strenght I tried to lift him. Gad! He's big and heavy! I remember the scene when he got sick. I put him in my couch. Ace is him but he never woke up. I sigh. Why did he got drunk? I guess I have to take care of him again.
 
"Baby Ace, help me take care your daddy. Okay?" I said as I pat Ace's head then he bark as if he understand me. Aww. My cutiepie! I stand up and went to the kitchen to get some towel and basin. Ace is following me. I put down the towel and basin on the table beside the couch where Kris is laying. He moan. I step back. I look at him and his forehead crease. I kneel down and level my face to him. What's bothering him? I caress his forehead and his frown fades. I smile. Now, he look like a lost innocent child. I just stare at him for God knows how long. Ace bark at me and I came to my concious again. I feel like I got hypnotized to his sleeping face. I shook my head and scrub the towel on his face but the smell of the alcohol can't be remove easily. He needs to change his shirt. I groan. How will I do that? Then suddenly Ace grind his body to my leg and I notice the shirt that he is biting. I look at him confused then suddenly I realize what is he trying to do. Aww. My Baby is so sweet. I get the shirt. It was my biggest shirt. Sometimes, I thought Ace can understand me. I inhale deeply and remove Kris' stinky shirt. Which is not so hard. Talk about sarcasm here. Gad! He's really heavy! When I fully remove his shirt, I can now see his half body. He has a fair skin and little bit of abs. I jerk when Ace bark. OMG. I'm drooling over Kris' body. It was embarassing! Good thing he's asleep. I clear my throat and srub the towel on his body. Phew! Is the aircon is off? Why is it getting hotter in here? I quickly clean his body and put on my shirt on him. I wipe the sweat on my face. This is harder than the last time. I guess his better now. I just have to wait till tomorrow he wakes up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
KRIS WU'S POINT OF VIEW
 
"Amber...I like you." I said as I caress her cheeks using the back of my hand. She look at me directly into my eyes and smile sweetly. She lean towards me and whisper "I like you too." Then she look at my lips then to my eyes. We're an inch apart. I can feel her breathe. Our lips are about to touch when someone pull her away from me and when I look who is it. Its Key. He mouthed me 'She's MINE.' My fist clenched and gritted my teeth. I tried to snatch her back but they run away. I tried to catch them but I can't. They disappear from my sight. I'm panting. "AMBER!!!!" I scream her name but I was left alone. Alone in this dark cold place....
 
 
 
 
 
I woke up with a heavy breathing. I roam my eyes. That was a bad dream. Where am I? This place looks familiar. I suddenly felt something heavy on my lap. Its Ace! How did he got there? A memory of last night event flashes to my mind. After I talked to my mother, I saw Key with another girl then I drink then went to Amber's apartment then- I don't remember what happened next. I don't know how I ended up here in the couch-. Oh. So, this is Amber's apartment. That is why Ace is also here. Speaking Amber, she must have took care of me last night when I was drunk but where she? I slowly lift Ace put him on the couch so I can stand up. I walk to red door and gently open it. There I saw Amber peacefully sleeping. I walk closer to her and lean down then level my face to her. I was about to caress her cheeks when I heard a knock on the door. Who could it be? I open the door then I saw Key. He was surprised when he saw me.
 
"What are you doing here?!" He exclaimed. I step back and shrug.
 
"You, what are you doing here?" I ask calmly. He looked annoyed.
 
"I asked you first! What are you doing in my girlfriend's apartment!" He said, exasperated. I look at him coldy. I was about to answer him. When Ace barked.
 
"Key?" I heard Amber's voice. We both turn our heads on her. She looks confused.
 
"What the hell is this guy doing in your apartment???" Key blurted out as he step forward which I block him. He squinted his eyes on me.
 
"He just got drunked last night. I help him out." She mutter but Key shook his head.
 
"You're cheating on me!" Key yelled and Amber has a teary eys. My blood boil. Before Amber could answer I punch Key.
 
"How dare you to say that?! When you are the one who is cheating!!" I said angrily. His eyes widened with shock and then look at me furious.
 
"You have no proof!" He said desparately. I step back. Amber run to him and check his damage face. I furrowed my brow.
 
"Are you alright?" She said worriedly. Key just nod and look at me.
 
"I saw him kissing another girl!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, Key look pale but Amber look at me furiously.
 
"Don't accuse my boyfriend on the things that he can never do! You have no proof! Now, will you just go away!" She yelled. I gasp. She's angry. My heart sinks. I step back once more. I turn my back on them and starts to walk away. Before I could go farther away from them I look at them again. She's really worried while Key look at me then smirk. One day, I will rip your smirk out of your face and snatch Amber away from you!