Chapter 10 - Sad

NO LOVE
Chapter 10 - Sad
 
 
 
 
 
KRIS WU'S POINT OF VIEW
 
I run out of the house and hurried to place where we supposed to meet. I feel worried. Why is she crying? A part of me tells me that maybe she broke up with her annoying boyfriend but another part of tells me that I don't want to see her crying nor sad. It's really complicated. When I came inside the cafe. I saw her with sad expression while staring at space. I hurried to her.
 
"What's wrong?" I immediately asks. Her face lifts up and then she throw her arms around me. I gasps and step back.
 
"He's dead." She said then cry. My eyes widened. I put my hands on her shoulders and push her a little so that I can see her face. She's really crying. Tears are flowing down to her cheeks.
 
"Wh-at?Who's dead?" I asks, almost a whisper. She stops crying but she sniffs as she wipes out her tears.
 
"My baby." She said then wrap her arm around her belly and continue to cry. My blood drains. My eyes widened and my jaw drops literally. I remained like that for a minute.
 
"Yo-you ha-had a ba-baby?" I stammer. Trying to digest what she said. She nods and sit. Without taking my eyes off her, I slowly sit. I really can't beleive this.
 
"He died yesterday and don't know why. I called you because maybe you can help forget about him." She said while sniffing. I still remain silent. I don't know what would I react. She look at me with confuse look.
 
"Are you okay? Your quiet and you look pale." She commented. I shook my head slowly and tried to smile.
 
"What is his name?" I asked. I'm just curious. I wander who is the father. Maybe her boyfriend. My heart sink at that thought.
 
"Chichi." She said. I gape at her. What? It's a weird name for a son.
 
"He's just 4 month old. I really love him. His adorable and he's my stress reliever." She said while a smile flashes through her face. I just stare at her and listens intently. She really loves her son huh.
 
"He loves eating chocolates." She added. I furrowed my brow.
 
"Your feeding your 4months old baby a chocolate?" I asked by surprise. This is getting weirder. She nod.
 
"Yes. He loves it. When I feed him chocolates he always wiggle his tail." She said. I stop breathing, realizing what is this drama all about. Then I laugh. She looked at me confused. Now, I get it. Silly me.
 
"Is he a puppy?" I asked. She nods. This explains all the weirdness. I laugh again.
 
"What's funny?" She asked, exasperated. I shook my head.
 
"Nothing. I just thought...nothing. nevermind. By the way, did you know chocolates are poison for dogs." I explained. Her eyes widened and covers .
 
"Really?!" She exclaimed. I nod while look at her with Its-true-look. She stills for a moment then she burst out crying. I panic. The people are looking at us suspiciously, especially mine. We look like a couple who are broking up. I sigh. I stand up and walk towards her. I offered my hand at her. She look at me, questioning. I mouthed her 'stand'. She took my hand and then I pull her towards me to give her a hug. She gasps but she still let me. The people around us soften their expression.
 
"Do you want another puppy?" I whisper. She look at me surprised. I smile.
 
"Ugh. Well, Chichi was a birthday gift from Key and I haven't told him yet." She explained. I frown.
 
"Then tell him later. I will buy you a new one." I said with bossy tone. She hesitates for a second but her face brightens.
 
"Really?! Thank you!" She said then kissed me on the cheeks. I froze. I caress the part that she kiss. My heart is overflowing with joy. Oh Amber. What are you doing to me? We went out of the cafe. We went to the nearest pet shop. When we went inside, Amber was really excited. A smile automatically form on my face.
 
"Juat pick what you want." I whisper. She points at the siberian husky puppy. I nod. We called the owner and discuss the terms. I pay. It was quite a expensive puppy. Anyways, Amber look happy with it so I'm contented.
 
"What do you want me to call him?" Amber asked. I furrowed my brow.
 
"I give you the privilege to give him a name since your the one who gave this to me." She explains then smile sweetly. My heart melts.
 
"Ace." I said. She smiles and then kiss the puppy on the forehead.
 
"From now on your My Baby Ace." She said then hugged Ace tightly. Aww. They really cute together. I wish I was in Ace place...