Chapter 6 - New Guy

NO LOVE
Chapter 6 - New Guy
 
 
 
 
 
KRIS WU'S POINT OF VIEW
 
Ok. Now, I admit it. I have a crush on Amber but I don't plan on telling her. It's just only a crush anyway.
 
Today is saturday, two days have passed since my birthday. Honestly, I didn't expect her to do that. I was really surprise that day. That was very memorable plus I've got a chance to kiss her. Heheh. Now, I'm on the mall to buy some new clothes. I enter a store. I was checking some clothes when I hear a familiar voice.
 
"Here, try this! It looks good on you!" The voice said. I roam my eyes to search where that voice coming from and then I saw Amber with another guy. What the hell? Who the is that guy?
 
I hide behind the clothes and watch them. They look sweet to each other. Is that her boyfriend? But I don't remember her telling me that she has boyfriend. Well, I didn't her asked her too. Damn it. Oh no! They are going this way. I immediately hide inside the fitting room but I slighty open the door, so, I can still see them.
 
"Kyaahh. You look handsome." Amber said. I furrowed my eyebrow. She compliment him! She never to do that to me! She always tease me though. They continue to talk some stuff that I can't understand. They look comfortable in each other. Oh come on! Can you just buy that clothes and get out of this store! It's getting hot in here. After a few minutes, they finally move out. I sigh as a sign of relief. I immediately get of the fitting room and follow them like an investigator. I wear sunglasses and cap for cover. Where are they going? They talk happily and she even link her hands around his arm. What the ! They enter a classic restaurant. They sit beside the window. I still follow them but I sit on the empty chair two tables away from them. The waiter approaches me and hand me the menu. I used the menu to cover my face and remove sunglasses. I peak at them. Why are they so happy?! They start to order the food and when the waiter is gone. That freaking guy holds Amber's hand! My hands are itching. I want to walk there and punch that guy and drag Amber beside me. I ihale deeply to control my feelings. Their food came. Oh! I forgot to order. Anyway, I didn't come here to eat but the waiters look suspicious on me. I have to order too. Ugh.
 
While eating, Amber feed the guy. What the hell? Does'nt he have a hands to feed himself? That time I notice that I was cutting the meat so hard. I almost break the plate. I breathe to control. Relax Kris. Maybe he is just her brother or something. I said in my mind. Calming myself. They finally finished their food. I wear my sunglasses again and follow them secretly. I look like a freaking stalker here. Damn.
 
All day, I follow them. They went to different store such as Ice cream shop, shoe store and etc. But still I don't know what is her relationship with thay guy. Argh.
 
"I want to go home." I heard Amber said. I let my ears become bigger. I want to hear their conversation.
 
"Ok. I'll walk you home. I'll protect you to the bad guys roaming around." He said. I snicker. As if you can with your little body. How can you protect her. They start walking, I start following them. Why am I doing this? I shrug.
 
They reach Amber's house. Before Amber could enter her house. She face the guy and kiss him on the cheeks. I'm shocked.
 
"I really miss you Key! Take care. Goodbye." She said. The guy just nod and smile. He let Amber enter her house before he walk away. . He's going this way. I jumped behind the bush and hide. I let him pass before I come out. I sigh. I guess she already have boyfriend....