Chapter 7 - Confirmed

NO LOVE
Chapter 7 - Confirmed
 
 
 
 
 
KRIS WU'S POINT OF VIEW
 
"Yo! Kris! Goodmorning!" Amber greeted me cheerfully. I just nod and smile at her. I'm really not in the mood. She leaned forward and level her face to mine. I leaned back.
 
"What's with your face? You look like a zombie." She mock. I just shrug but in my mind I'm screaming...Who would'nt look like a zombie if you only sleep for 4 hours damn it! It's because of you! I just look away at her.
 
"Aaww. Why are you so gloomy today? I'm not used to it." She said in sad tone. I sigh.
 
"Sorry. I'm not in the mood today." After what happened last saturday. Of course the last phrase stay on my mind. I can't tell her that I'm stalking her! She pout and sit. Why are you so gaddamn cute?! I look away to distract myself. She never try to bother me anymore. It's kinda lonely. Hours passed, we still not talking. No, I mean she tried to talk to me but I remained silent. The bell rang, sign that it is lunch time.
 
"Yo! Kris, Let's go to the cafeteria together." She requested. I gaze at her and shook my head.
 
"You go first." I said nonchalantly. She frowns and nod. She exited the room. I look down. Why am I doing this? Why am I feeling this way? She's only my crush. I deeply sigh and stand up. When I move out to room, I first saw Amber talking with the guy that she said, she missed. I was about to return inside when she called me. I smile weakly. I have no choice to face them. She ran towards me while holding hands with the guy. Great.
 
"Kris! I want you to meet Key!" She said then point to the guy. I nod. "And Key this is Kris. My friend." She introduced and point at me. I felt a stung on my heart when she introduced me as a friend. Key extended his hands. I would be rude if I ignore it right. So, I have no choice but to shake hands with him. I hold his hands tightly, enough for him to get hurt. He smiles and grip my hand. I smirk. Is that all you can do?
 
"Nice to meet you. Amber talks a lot about you and by the way, I'm his BOYFRIEND." He said as he emphasized the boyfriend. . I quickly let go of his hands. My smirk fades. My world crashes. I feel all my blood drained. I remained silent. I nod slowly. Trying to digest what he just said.
 
"Okay! I have an idea. Let's go to the cafeteria together!" Amber said cheerfully, ignorant between the tension. Before, I could say no. She linked her hands to our arms. Yeah. OUR arms means she also lonked her hands on Key. Damn it. I unwilingly follow them. We sit on the table. They sit in front me. So what's this? They going to show how ing sweet they are. I still remained silent until Amber offered to buy the foods. We just agree. Now, the only two of us are left alone. I look at him intensely and he returned the same way.
 
"So, you're the Kris that she always talk about..." He said with mocking on his voice. I clench my fist and smirk.
 
"Really? What does she tell you?" I said sarcastically. I saw his expression changes into serious. I snickered. Two can play this game.
 
"Nothing. Just some stuff that not that important." He shrug. I gritted my teeth. His really getting into my nerves. Control Kris. Control.
 
"Oh. Is that so? Too bad. She never tells me about you." I said and grin. I saw his fist clench. I'm laughing in my mind now. He look at me with anger. Oh. Here comes the angry boyfriend.
 
"Tell me the truth. Do you like my girlfriend?" He said exasperated. I remained with blank expression. It takes seconds before I can answer his queastion. I shrug.
 
"Maybe." I said nonchalantly. His eyebrows furrowed and hit the table with his clench fist. I show no reaction. What? You can't scare me with those.
 
"She is mine!" He said intensely. I smirk.
 
"Ok." I shrug and lean forward on him. He looked surprise. "But you better watch out. I might snatch her away from you..." I whisper and before he could react Amber came. She smile at us. I straighten my body.
 
"Looks like you twoare getting close already." She said as put down the tray. We fake smile as if nothing happens earlier. I stand up.
 
"Uhm. Sorry but can you excuse me. Something came up and I have to go." I said and turn my head to Amber and smile. She frowns and nod. I face Key and glare at him. I mouthed him 'Watch out'. I walked away. I have to make a plan to get her.