Chapter 18 - Friends

NO LOVE

Chapter 18 - Friends

 

 

 

 

AMBER LUI'S POINT OF VIEW

 


I'm so excited. My friends are coming! It's been a long time since we hang out. I really miss them and I need them now. I immediately put on my clothes and run out but before I lock my door.

"Ace! Mommy is going to leave. Behave ok? Byebye." I said then kiss him on the head. I run to the Cafe we used to hang out. My friends are the weirdest, funniest, coolest, and prettiest that you can ever meet. There is Sulli the brat one, Krystal the hottest maknae, Luna the simple girl with great voice and Victoria the dorkiest among us all. When I got there, I was the last one who came. Their eyes squinted in me. I flash a smile and do a peace sign.

"When will you change? You're always late." Sulli whined. I roll my eyes on her and take a sit. 

"I missed you too." I teased. They laugh.

"You never change Amber." Luna said as she take a sip on her coffee.

"You seem busy this days. You forgot to call us." Krystal said then pout. I chuckle.

"So, how are you with Key?" Victoria asked with her eyes twinkle. My smile slowly fades then I look down.

"We're gone." I whisper but enough for them to hear.

"WHAT?!" They exclaimed in unison. I flinch and close my eyes.

"What the hell happened?!" Sulli ask angryly as her forehead creased. I gulp and deeply inhale.

"I caught him cheating." I simply said but my voice is hoarse. No. Please stop. Don't cry Amber. I try to calm myself but the pain is back again. They stay silent for a minute.

"Where is that freakin' bastard?!" Krystal said then stand up. I look at her. Her face was crumpled but when she met my gaze her expression soften. 

"I'm going to kill him." Luna said eerily. I look at her with my eyes wide open. 

"He's going to pay for hurting you." Victoria added with serious tone. I sigh. 

"Guys, stop it. I'm fine. I'm really really fine. Seriously, you are all creepy. Its giving me goosebumps." I said softly. They all sigh and nod. 

"You sure?" Sulli asked while cocking her head to one side. I nod and plaster a smile on my face. 

"Oh? Who's that handsome guy?" Victoria suddenly blurted out. We all look to the direction where she was looking. I gasp.

"Kris?" I whisper but Luna heard.

"You know him?" She asked and I nod.

"Of course. He's my friend and he's helping me to move on." I simply said. She grin like a wolf. I look at her confused then shrug afterwards. I raised my hand and call out Kris who was in the counter. He immediatle saw me and look shocked. He walk to our table.

" What are you doing here?" We both said at the same time. My friends looked shocked. I laugh. Their expression was priceless! I wish I can capture that moment.

"You know him?" Victoria exclaimed. I smirk and nod. She gape at me.

"Are they your friends?" Kris asked. I smile and nod again.

"Ahh. Ok. I better get going. I don't to interrupt you guys. By the way, I'm Kris. Nice to meet you all. Bye." he said and walk away. 

"Byebye!" I screamed though he can't see me. He lift his free hand and do a small wave.

"Daaamn. He's cool." Luna exclaimed. I laugh again. If they only knew how grumpy he was. 

"Where did you meet him?" Krystal asked.

"He's my classmate and seatmate." I said and take a sip on my drink.

"Lucky you!" Sulli said then pout. I shrug.

"Can I transfer at your school?" Krystal mock then giggle. Sulli look at her in disgust.

"Oh shut up! You already have a boyfriend! Do you want to call Sehun?" Sulli threatened her. Krystal look worried and shook her head firmly.

"No! Don't! I'm dead if he knows I'm admiring other boys." She mutters. We all laugh. Then we start to talk endlessly. This what happens if you don't see your bestfriends for a long time.

"You can have Kris as a replacement for Key." Victoria suddenly blurted out. I frown. No one can replace Key and Kris doesn't suit to be a replacement. They are two different persons as well. They can't be compared to each other...

"Kris is not a replacement." I said firmly. She jerked.

"Woah. Easy. I was only joking. Don't take it seriously." She said while waving her hand. I roll my eyes on her and nod. Her phone suddenly rings.

"Ugh. Wait. I have to answer this." She then stand up and walk  outside while talking to her phone. 

"Her mom is too strict don't you think?" Luna said while shooking her head. We shrug. We can't do anything about that it is her personal life. When Victoria went back, she look so pissed.

"I have to go. I have to meet my mom. Argh. Damn it." she said irritatedly. We sigh and nod. 

"Take care." I said. She smile and hug us one by one then she went off.

"Poor Vicky." Sulli said curve her lips down. I just stare at Victoria as she walk out of the cafe.

 

 

 


KRIS WU'S POINT OF VIEW


"What do you want to talk about?" I asked nonchalantly to my mother. Her expression remained blank.

"Just wait." She said then check her wrist watch. I look at her confused. What is she up to this time? A sophisticated old woman came. My mother stand up and shake her hand. She squinted her eyes on me and whispers to stand up. I stand up and bow a little on the woman. Who is she anyway? 

"Eomma, sorry I'm late." A girl suddenly said running towards her. Wait! I think I saw her somewhere. Her eyes drifted on me.

"You!" We both exclaimed at the same time. Now, I remember her. She's Amber's friend.

"What are doing here?" We both said at the same time again. Then I look at my mother who is shocked.

"This is good. You two already know each other." Her mother said. I furrowed my brows.

"What do you mean?" I asked irritatedly. Then my mother walk to Amber's friend side.

"Kris, I want you meet you fiancee. Victoria." She said while tapping her shoulders. I gape at them. She look shocked too. No. This can't be! Why of all the people, why her?!