Chapter 2 - First Day

NO LOVE

Chapter 2 - First Day

 

 

 

AMBER LIU'S POINT OF VIEW

 

This part is what I hate the most when you're a transferee. Finding where you're room is. Argh. Where am I? I can't understand the map that Henry gave me. Great. Why does this school have to be this big? Where is my room? Maybe I'll just ask somebody. I poke the person standing right next to me. Omg. He's handsome.

 

 

"Err. Excuse me but do you know where's the room 4a?"  I asked shyly. He smile. Am I in heaven? Why can I see an angel? 

"The room is just right behind you." He chuckled while pointing at my back. I turned around and there I saw a room and the door with a big signage that says 'Welcome to 4a'. My jaw drop and my face turned red. That was so embarassing! I bit my lower lip while facing him.

"T-thank you..." I said almost a whisper. He's smile never fade then he tap my head like a child and he walked away. I turned around and enter the room. Oh gosh. I'm late! The teacher is already here! He notice me.

"Oh? Hi. You must be new student?" The teacher asks. I smile shyly then put my left on my nape. 

"Yeah." I answered as I go near to him. 

"Good. Now, introduce yourself to the class." He said. I face the class. Now, I'm nervous. I can see various faces and reactions. They are all staring at me. I hate this. I hate being the center of attraction.

"Ahh. Hi, I'm Amber Liu. I grow up in america but I'm a korean though." I introduce and tried to smile. They screamed 'woah'. I stepped back. 

"That's enough. Ms. Liu you can have your seat at the back." The teacher ordered while pointing at the empty chair at the back between two boys who are sleeping. That's mean. Do they know that the teacher is already here. Whatever. I walk until I got to my chair. All eyes are still on me. Ugh. I'm not used to this. I sit and the boy in my right just woke up. He was suprised when he saw me. He looked cute.

 

"Who are you?" He asked while pointing at me. I raised my eyebrow. How dare he to point at me?

"I'm Amber." I said coldly and turn my head on front. 

"Huh? But that's a name for girls...perhaps are you gay?." He asked innocently. My eyes widened as I face him. 

"What the-! I'm NOT a gay! I'm a girl with a short hair." I reasoned out. He mouth shaped like O while nodding. Then he go back to sleep again. He's weird. I shook my head. I think this will be the weirdest school year ever.

"Okay. It's time to announce your project partner!" the teacher announced. The boys beside suddenly woke up. I look at the boy on my left.  

"You!" He exclaimed. I look at him with confusion.

"Me?" I asked innocently.

"Yes. You! You're the girl who ruined my painting." he said and gritted his teeth. Ah! I remember!

"Oh? Mr. Grumpy!" I commented. He narrowed his eyes on me.

"I'm not grumpy. You Ms. Clumsy!" he teased. Arhg. 

"Mr. Wu and Ms. Liu! Do you mind?" We heard the teacher said. We just shook our head and then I stoop.

"Ok. I think the two of you are getting closer to each other. Why don't you become partners for the senior's project?" Teacher suggested then he grin. Our eyes widened.

"NO!" we said in chorus.  The teacher smile grew wider.

"Ok. It's settled. Mr. Wu and Ms. Liu will be partners. That's all class! See you tomorrow." Teacher said then walk out the room. Our jaw dropped. 

 

I think this school year will be fun.