Chapter 5 - Happy Birthday

NO LOVE
Chapter 5 - Happy Birthday
 
 
 
 
 
AMBER LIU'S POINT OF VIEW
 
Few days have passed since that day at the amusement park, everything is going well. I noticed that ever since that day he rarely fight with me. I shrug at that thought. Maybe his just like that. Now, I'm on the school's garden and reading my book while listening to music. Someone poke me.
 
I remove my earphones and look at the person who poke me. Its Luhan. "What?" I said as I put down my book.
 
"Do you know what day is today?" He said with his cheerful voice. I furrowed my brow.
 
"Ugh. Today is November 6, 20**, Wednesday." I said hesistantly. I scratch my nape. He really is a weird boy. He widened his eyes and shook his head. I look at him, confused.
 
He lean down. "Today is Kris' birthday." He whispers. I cover my mouth, out of shock.
 
"Really?" I said to comfirm if I heard it right. He nods and walk away. Oh my gosh. I didn't know that. I don't have a chance to buy him some gift. Argh. Why he didn't tell me sooner? Were just talking a while ago. Hmmm. Maybe I'll take him somewhere he never visit before, just like what he did to me but where? Ah! Now, I know where...
 
The break is over. I go back to our room and sit. I talk to Kris as if I didn't know his birthday today. I'll just surprise him later. I grin on my mind. I hope everything will be on plan later. Good I came up with something in just a short period of time
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~
 
 
"Hey, you crazy little girl! Where are you taking me?" He complained as I drag him inside the bus. It's kinda hard since he's a huge guy.
 
"Argh. Stop whining! Just follow me. Arasso?" I said and roll my eyes on him. This is harder than I thought. He pout. Aww. He's cute. He look away and stare outside the window. I giggle but he ignored. I guess he's pissed. I'll just apologize later. After a long drive, we finally arrived at out destination. This place is the first place I known on this city ever since I came here. We stop at the convenient store to buys some snacks. Actually, I'm the only who went inside the store because he is too lazy and he just want to sit outside and wait. After a few minutes, I'm done and we continue to walk. I lead the way and before we can fully arrived the place, using my handkerchief, I cover his eyes. He struggle but I warn him. I held his hand and guide him. After a short walk, finally arrived. I slowly removed the cover in his eyes.
 
"Happy Birthday..." I whisper to his ears. He look flabbergasted. He didn't say a word but instead he hug me. I'm a little surprise but it's ok.
 
"Its amazing. How did you find this place?" He asked as move away. I shrug. I just brought him to the cliff, where you can see the whole city lights flickering, moon shining bright and the dark sky covered with stars like sequence on a velvet. Its nothing special actually, It was just a nice view to keep you calm. He just stare at the view, mesmerizing. I put out the cupcakes I brought earlier and put candle.
 
"Hey, giant! Time to blow your candle. Happy Birthday." I said then smile. Omg. He blushed. Aww. Too adorable. He lean down and blow the candle. He smiled.
 
" Sorry that's all I can do for you today. You should've told me earlier!" I scold him. He just laugh.
 
"Fyi, you never asked when is my birthday so why would I tell you? And won't forgive unless you do something to me." He said in bossy tone. Huh? Do something what? I look at him confused. He smirk.
 
"Kiss me and I will forgive you!" He said mischeivously and laugh. I gasp and smile again. I kiss him. Just a peck. He suddenly stop laughing and look so surprised. His eyes are wide open. I smirk at him. He narrowed his eyes on mine. I bit my lower lip. Maybe, this is the time that I should run. I run away from him while laughing. Ugh. I forgot he's a big man with long legs. He immediately caught me. He wraps his arms around my waist and push me down to the ground. We are now both laying. Him on top. He grin. Oh this is not good. I cover my mouth to stop from laughing. He narrowed his eyes and removed my hands.
 
"You silly little girl! You will taste my sweet revenge." He said with husky voice. It gives me goosebumbs but before I could react. His lips are on mine. Kissing me passionately.
 
We are both panting,catching our breathe."Your forgiven and by the way, thats the best birthday give ever." He said and hug me. Take note we are both laying. I ignored it and smile. Good thing he likes it.