Chapter 1 - Miss Clumsy

NO LOVE

Chapter 1 - Miss Clumsy

 

 

 

KRIS WU'S POINT OF VIEW

 

It was a fine day. The cold breeze  touched my skin causing me to chill. I rub my hands into my arms to produce heat. Finally, I find my favorite spot. Here beside the river, under the bridge. I sit on the grass and prepare my art materials. Just so you know, I love to paint. Painting is where I can freely express all my feelings. I'm kinda an introvert. I don't talk too much to others except with my bestfriends.

 

I was about to color my painting when I heard a scream. 

"Watch out!!!" And before I knew it. I was already underneath a girl and take note we're both lying. This really an awkward position. I was staring at her face and I admit that she's beautiful. She doesn't look like a korean though. I can feel her breath. She was also staring at me with wide eyes.

 

"Ugh...Do you mind? Can you get off on me?" I asked. She gasped and hurriedly stand up. 

 

"Oh my gad. I'm really sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean it." she apologize while bowing 90 degrees. I stepped back. I want to forgive but she ruined my painting. I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

"Whatever you say. Just get out of sight before I forget you're a girl." I said as I turned my back on her and pick my materials. 

 

"Yaahh!!! I already said I'm sorry! If you don't want to accept my apology then don't! Mr. Grumpy." she yelled. I twitch my palm. She's really getting into my nerves. I turned around to face her but She's already gone.

 

What the hell? She really ruined my day! Aarrgghh. Damn.