The Introduction

"The Answer is You"

           

           Yong Hwa is driving his car heading to Seo Family residence along with President Seo and his daughter. Everyone is smiling all the way because of this happy situation. After finished helping Seohyun unload her luggage from his trunk, Yong Hwa excused himself from the family.

“I’ll better go to home now since it’s already late. Well then, see you tomorrow at the office sajangnim,” Yong Hwa said while bowing.

            “Thank you for today Yong Hwa. Don’t forget your new assignment. You may start tomorrow.”

             “Aigesumnida sajangnim.”

***

On the next morning, everyone at the office become so noisy talk about Seo Joo Hyun, the youngest daughter of President Seo whom just comes back from USA. No wonder they curious. Seo Joo Hyun a.k.a Seohyun lived in Massachusetts, USA since she was about 13 years old and came to Korea once at a time. Only view veterans, say Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, and some others know about her. So everything and everyone is basically new to Seohyun, and Yong Hwa is responsible to introduce it to her.

“Yong Hwa hyung, I heard you already met her? How is she? I bet she is beautiful like her unnie. But how does she act? Like a common American girl?” asked Minhyuk, one of Yong Hwa office mates.

“Ya ….ya…. Can’t you ask your question one at a time? Aigoo… jashik… You’ll meet her soon. She should be at the office anytime soon. And I think she is a nice person,” Yong Hwa replied.

“I’m looking forward to see her. ….ah I almost forgot. Jong Kook sunbaenim was looking for you. Maybe it’s regarding the wedding… Wah…. I can’t wait to go to the wedding.”

“He must be at his room, I’ll go meet him now. “

Kim Jong Kook is considered as tough man at the office. When it comes to difficult situation to handle with partners or even competitors, president Seo can only trust him. Let’s say that he is the commander at the battlefield. Nowadays he is busy with his wedding preparation and asks everyone at the office to be a part of his special day, and of course, Yong Hwa is no exception.

“Hyungnim…. Minhyuk told me that you were looking for me. Is there anything I can do for you?” Yong Hwa asked Jong Kook while take a sit at the sofa in that room.

“Of course there is,” said Jong Kook while smiling happily. “I want you to sing congratulation song at my wedding. Make it beautiful. OK”

“wow…daebak…. How can I say no? I’ll definitely do it hyung. How many songs do you want? 10? 20?” Yong Hwa replied excitedly.

“Hahahahha…20 songs? Do you think we are going to hold a concert there? Hahaha Just one or two songs. You can sing it together with Jonghyun, like two of you usually do at noraebang.”

“Aigesumnida hyungnim. We’ll practice soon to make it perfect for your wedding. Fighting !!!”

“Gomawoyo. Now, go back to your work. I got many things to do,” Jong Kook finished their conversation.

***

At his way back to his office table, he gets a phone call from President Seo. He quickly changes his direction toward the president’s room. When he enters the room, Seohyun is sitting at the sofa while reading a book.

“Oh..Yong Hwa, come in. Have a sit,” president Seo pointed to the sofa. “Seohyun-a, abeoji will be very busy so I cannot teach you. In exchange, Yong Hwa will teach you everything. If there is anything you don’t understand, just ask him directly. He also will introduce you to employees at the office.”

“Aigesumnida abeoji. I’ll get along with Yong Hwa ssi and others.” The she stands up and bows to Yong Hwa. “Yong Hwa seonsaengnim, please take care of me”

“Aigesoyo. But please don’t call me seonsaengnim. It sounds too old for me. Hehehhe… Let’s work hard from today onwards Joo Hyun ssi.”

After leaving the room, both of them go directly to first floor to start the introduction. At the first floor she introduces herself to employees at receptionist, cafeteria, and also sport centre. They moves to second floor where the administration and finance department working. After that, of course the most crowded floor of sales and marketing department. Apparently they already prepare small surprise for her by spraying confetti when she comes through the door.

“Welcome to office Seo Joo Hyun ssi. Hope you will enjoy your first day. Kang Min Hyuk imnida,” Min Hyuk said while still holding the confetti.

“Lee Jung Shin imnida. Rumor has it that you are as beautiful as your sisters, turns out it’s true.”

“Nan Lee Jong Hyun imnida. I’m in the charge of public relation. Nice to see you.”

“Ah… neee.. Kamsahamnida. Seo Joo Hyun imnida. Please take care of me.”

Like that, she introduces herself with all excited employees at third floor. Right at the minute she about to leave the room, someone enters.

             “Jae Suk oppa!!! ^^ Oraenmanieyo. Bogoshipeoyo oppa”

“Seohyunie? Seo Joo hyun? Aigoo…Uri Seohyunie has become a beautiful lady,” said Jae Suk while rubbing her hair.

Yoo Jae Suk is the head of sales and marketing department. He is a charismatic leader but also very playful at the same time. He works together with president Seo for about twenty years, no wonder he shows affectionate towards Seohyun and her sisters.

            “Abeoji said that you are very busy and will go to Japan soon. That’s why you can’t teach me.”

“That’s right. Public release at Japan will be held very soon and I have to manage it well. Besides, if I teach someone, I’ll become a very strict person. I can even hit you if you do mistakes,” Jae Suk explained.

            “Hahahhaha…arasseoyo oppa. Gwaenchanha. I have Yong Hwa seonsaengnim with me”

“Buahahahahhahhaha…. Seonsaengnim? Yaa..Jung Yong Hwa, it suits you very well,” Jae Suk said while laughing wholeheartedly.

“Eiii…Hyungnim…Geumanhae…. Joo Hyun ssi, just call me Yong Hwa, don’t add the seonsaengnim”

“Why? I think it’s nice. Seonsaeng ^^,” Seohyun said with teasing tone.

Then they continue the introduction up to seventh floor. When they realize, it’s already time for lunch. Seohyun and Yong Hwa walk together to first floor to grab some lunch. This introducing period really absorb their energy. They sit together with Min Hyuk, Jung Shin, and Jong Hyun

“I’m getting really exhausted for just introducing myself. I never imagined the employees will be this enormous. And amazingly, Yong Hwa seon…ah I mean Yong Hwa ssi know every one of them”

“I can easily remember people. Hahahaha… But this is not all. Some others are traveling on duty.”

“Hmm that’s right. Let’s see… Gary hyung and Ji Hyo nuna are currently at Indonesia. Haha Hyung, Kwang Soo hyung, and Suk Jin hyung are working on large scale cooperation with our partner at Malaysia, I think they’ll be back very soon,” Jung Shin explained clearly.

“Don’t forget Joong Ki hyung. But I think you won’t be able to meet him very soon,” Jong Hyun added.

“Why? Is he going somewhere?” Seohyun asked.

“View weeks ago he just reported to serve the army for the next two years. Too bad you can’t meet him. He is like the brain of the company. He was in the research and development department at fourth floor, but he is so close to us,” Yong Hwa explained.

“He must be a very nice guy. All of you here are very nice to me today considering my first day. Gomawoyo,” Seohyun said while smiling happily.

***

Seohyun joins sales and marketing department together with Yong Hwa. So, for the rest of the day Yong Hwa taught her the mechanism of working at S&M dept. She is surely a fast learner. She understands everything in one go so there is no one doubt about her ability. The first day ended happily.

“Joo Hyun ssi, we will go to noraebang. We need to prepare for Jong Kook hyungnim’s wedding. Do you want to come together with us or go home?” Yong Hwa asked.

             “I think I wanna come with you. It’s been so long anyway.”

While they are waiting for Yong Hwa to take his car at the basement, a lady comes towards Jong Hyun.

             “Jong Hyun ssi. Where are you going? Wanna go home together?” said that lady.

             “Mianhaeyo. We already have a plan to go somewhere,” said Jong Hyun.

             “Ah geure… I’ll go home first everyone,” said that lady while waving goodbye.

“Minhyuk ssi, isn’t it Im Yoon A from second floor, finance department?” Seohyun then has to explain why she recognizes her. “She is the first person I met at the second floor, and she has dazzling eyes and cheerful personality.

“That’s right, she is Im Yoon A. Let me tell you….she’s been on a crushed with Jong Hyun hyung for like forever. But Jong Hyun hyung is too stupid to realize that,” Min Hyuk whispered.

They continue their chatting as they enter the car. Seohyun immediately tells three of them at the back to fasten their seatbelt. Such a personality of her. Without take too much time, they arrive at nearest karaoke. Thankfully there is an empty room so they can directly start. Jong Hyun sings his first song, My Love. His soft voice is really beautiful, just beautiful. When Yong Hwa grabs the microphone, everyone turns into party mode. He is amazing. Then Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun start to practice songs that they may perform at Kim Jong Kook’s wedding. They really tried their best for their hyung. And for Seo Hyun, it is really a happy night. She gets more comfortable with them.

After two happy hours of noraebang, Yong Hwa escorts Seohyun to Seo residence.

            “Well then, Joo Hyun ssi, I’ll see you tomorrow at the office”

             “Kidarijuseyo,” Seohyun said when Yong Hwa ready to enter his car.

            “Is there anything that you left at the car?” Yong Hwa asked her.

“Anieyo. Geunyang…. Starts from now, you don’t have to call me Joo Hyun ssi. You can call me Seohyun. My family calls me Seohyun. And instead of calling you seonsaengnim, I’ll call you Yong Hwa oppa. Arraseoyo Yong Hwa oppa? Good Night. Take care. See you tomorrow”

Yong Hwa leaves Seo residence with smile on his face.

***

 

I really love running man. So I put them in the story.