Unforgetable Wedding Day

"The Answer is You"

            Everyone at the office is getting really excited for the upcoming wedding. No doubt. Kim Jong Kook has been in view scandals with some other women before, but none of them ended up getting married with him. As his close friend, Yoo Jae Suk always told him to get married soon, and finally, it happens. No wonder, Jae Suk is overly excited as if he’s the one who’s going to get married. He even proposed himself to Jong Kook to be the MC at the wedding.

                Two days before the wedding--- Gary and Haha plan to kidnap Jong Kook and held a bachelor party for him at Suk Jin’s villa. Hence, right after the office hour finished, two of them enter Jong Kook room, grab his muscular arm, cover his eyes with handkerchief, and him toward a luxurious car at the lobby.

“Ya …..Yaaa…. Ige mwoya?? What are you doing?” Jong Kook shouted while throwing the handkerchief to Gary.

“Eiii.. hyung, calm down. We are going to celebrate your bachelor party. We also got one with Haha last year,” Gary explained while trying to calm his anger.

“And you don’t have to worry about your soon-to-be-wife. Ji Hyo nuna, Im Yoona, and Yuri got another plan with her,” Yong Hwa directly explained the moment Jong Kook open his mouth.

 

Finally, the group arrives at the villa, It’s quite comfortable place where you can hear birds voice in the morning while enjoying sun rises. Well, it was really the last day before their lovable hyung is no longer single, so they really use all the time pretty well. They drink cokes; eat pizzas, playing many games and finally getting exhausted. While lying down on the floor and sofas, they start to chat.

“Hyungniiiim…I envy you. You are going to get married two days later. While me, I’m still stalking over Song Ji Hyo,” Gary said while pity himself.

“Gary ya…I’ve told you from the very beginning. Don’t get too far with her. You are just going to get hurt,” Jae Suk said while playing over his coke can.

“Hei hei…. What’s up with this situation? Gary hyung, if Ji Hyo nuna is not meant for you, then get another one… hahahhaha,” Yong Hwa tried to brighten up the mood of the elders.

“That’s right hyungnim… Second floor is full with beautiful ladies. I’ll get you one if you want,” Jong Hyun made up a joke with Gary.

“Aish jashik…. It’s easy for two of you to say that. You have your girlfriend with you… Jong Hyun even has that Im Yoona?” Gary released his anger.

“Im Yoona? Wae?” Jong Hyun puzzled.

“Jeongmal pabo ya…. She likes you to death…aigoooo …. How can this kid become so pathetic not realizing that, Kwang soo shouted to Jong Hyun while Jong Hyun himself continues to eat more pizza.

“wait up…wait up…. And what’s with me? I don’t have a girlfriend either. Why would Gary hyung mention about me?” Yong Hwa asked in curiosity.

“We another handsome-fool here. You, what’s up with you and Seo sajangnim’s daughter? She sticks with you everywhere,” Kwang Soo again shouted.

“Aniyo hyung…. I just responsible to teach her. Nothing more,” Yong Hwa denied.

“But hyung, your smile is getting brighter these days, you are getting more and even overly excited to work. You even helped Jung Shin with his work yesterday – when he escaped to go on blind date. Something must have gone wrong with you, hyung,” Min Hyuk teased Yong Hwa.

“Yong Hwa ya, Jong Hyunie, let me tell you something. You better realize your feelings quickly or otherwise, you’ll end up being like Kwang Soo, ke ke ke ……” Jong Kook advised them. “Okayyy…. As my gratitude for all of you, I’ll sing Sarangsurowo yeayyyyy…”

They end up the bachelor party with performing their silliest skill one after another. What a memorable day.

***

               

The wedding venue is crowded with so many guests. Jong Kook chose a beautiful large garden as the wedding venue. The trees are decorated with colorful lamps, heart-shape balloons are everywhere, white roses are beautifully placed at each table, three stories wedding cake perfectly fitted on the front table, and lovable music is being played to entertain the guests. Thanks to Seohyun, the preparations were going so well, as she acted as the sudden-wedding organizer. Everything is ready. The wedding ceremony is about to begin soon.

Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun are standing next to the wedding cake, picturing themselves with the large cake …. Hehehe… Min Hyuk and Jung Shin appointed as ushers along with Yuri and another lady from finance department. While Kwang Soo, of course, silently following Yuri from behind. Yoona is assisting Seohyun in arranging the venue to make sure everything is ready before the groom and bride arrive.

While paying attention at one of the trees, Yoona notices that one of the lamps is broken. She decided to change it with the new one. She doesn’t try to find someone to do that because she thinks it’s not too difficult to climb on ---she’s an independent woman after all. Then, at the moment she steps on the upper branch, the branch broken because it’s already rotten. It causes Yonna to fall on the ground. Seohyun runs toward her and call Yong Hwa for help.

“Gwaenchanhayo Yoona ssi?? What did you do? Why didn’t you ask our help? Yong Hwa asked Yoona.

Yoona can’t answer anything because she is in pain. Suddenly she feels her body is being lifted up.

“Hyung, I’ll take her to the nearest hospital. I don’t think she’s okay. She suffers a lot. I’ll be back soon. I’ll go now,” Jong Hyun said while lifted Yoona up.

Right at the moment Jong Hyun’s car leaves for nearest hospital, the wedding car is approaching slowly. When it’s perfectly stops, Gary comes out from the front door and opens the passenger’s door. There he comes, Kim Jong Kook, with black handsome tuxedo while holding a bouquet of white rose. His eyes are shining so bright full of happiness. He stands firmly in front of the altar.

                After a minute, another car is approaching. Ji Hyo did the same thing with Gary, opens the door for the bride. Here she comes, a very beautiful bride on luxurious wedding dress with big and beautiful eyes. She looks like a young princess fairy tale. She is Moon Geun Young. Although she is eleven years apart from Jong Kook, but she is a mature and decent lady in Jong Kook’s eyes. They’ve been through so many difficulties to come to this level, finally, somehow, Jong Kook managed to assure her parents that he is going to make her happy.

                The wedding ceremony is about to begin.

 

-----------------------------meanwhile, at the hospital---------------------------------------

“I gave her a pain killer, and here is the prescription for the medicine. She’s gonna be okay soon. Just a little dislocation at her arm bone but after all, her body is fine. But I suggest, do not carry anything heavy until you fully recover. Well then, I may leave you now,” the doctor leaves the room after taking care of Yoona.

“Ah, kamsahamnida.” Jong Hyun bowed to him.

“Jong hyun ssi, we need to go back to the wedding immediately. Yong Hwa ssi will need you,” said Yoona while trying to hide her pain.

Jong Hyun gives Yoona a deep looking directly in her eyes.

“Listen to yourself. Don’t you care about yourself? You can’t even move your arm now. Wait here. I’ll go get your medicine and we’re heading back to the wedding,” said Jong Hyun while heading to the door. He suddenly stops in front of the door and turns his head to Yoona and say………

”Im Yoona,………. Don’t get hurt anymore. I’ll be really worried.”

“Ahh a.. arasseoyo,” said Yoona shyly.

***

Back at the wedding, everything runs so smooth for the wedding. And the time comes when Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun suppose to sing the song. But the problem is Yong Hwa hasn’t arrived yet. If he can’t make it in time then Yong Hwa has to sing on his own.

“Now we will hear a beautiful song presented by Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Jong Hyun. Please give them round of applause,” Jae Suk said brightens up the atmosphere.

Looks like Yong Hwa has no choice. He grabs the microphone and starts to sing as they practiced. The bad news is, he doesn’t really memorize the second part which belongs to Jong Hyun.

“Er….Thank you for the honor given to me. The first song is a meaningful song to remind the groom and the bride how they fight for their love, how they believe each other, and how hard they try to make other people believe in their love. Love will find a way.

               

In a perfect world

                One we’ve never known

                We would never need to face the world alone

                                They can have the world

                                We’ll create our own

                                I may not be brave or strong or smart

                                But somewhere in my secret heart

                I know

                Love will find a way

                Any where I go

                I’m home

                If you are there beside me

                                Like dark turning into day

                                Somehow we’ll come through

                                Now that I’ve found you

                                Love will find a way

(The next part is where Jong Hyun should enters. ….Suddenly)

I was so afraid

Now I realize

Love is never wrong

And so it never dues

                There’s a perfect world

                Shining in your eyes

                And if only they could feel it too

                The happiness I feel with you

They’d know

Love will find a way

Anywhere we go,

We’re home

If we are there together

                Like dark turning into day

                Somehow we’ll come through

                Now that I’ve found you

                Love will find a way

 

Everyone applauses in unison for the wonderful song sung by Yong Hwa and Seohyun. Yes, it was Seohyun. She grabs the microphone immediately after realizing Jong Hyun will be late and together with Yong Hwa finished the song beautifully. The meaning of beautiful here is really beautiful. She has amazing voice just like her sister, Taeyon. Everyone especially Kim Jong Kook and Moon Geun Young really immersed with this song. Geun Young hugs Yong Hwa and Seohyun as the way she says thanks.

--------

                The rest of the night is filled with happiness. As the food is served, the guests filled their empty stomach with nutritious and delicious foods and drinks. Min Hyuk and Jung Shin as always never miss the chance to meet new girl, while Jong Hyun who arrived late is now singing at the stage to entertain the guest and the married couple. Yong Hwa is walking to a gazebo where Seohyun is sitting.

                “Gomapta Seohyun ssi,” he starts the conversation.

                “hmm…. For what?”

                “For your help back then. I was really shock when I heard your voice”

                “Ahhh… Gwaenchanhayo. I knew the song, I really like it actually,” she replied.

                “But, why did you do that? I mean…. Why did you sing along with me?”

“hmmmm…. I don’t know why. When I saw you, something inside me said that you need a help. So I took Jae Suk oppa microphone and sing that second part. Did I do something wrong with that?”

“Hehehe… You didn’t do anything wrong. You were a big help to me. I didn’t memorize the second parts’ lyrics. Jeongmal kamsahamnida. I owe you one.”

“Since you owe me one, will you grant my wish?” Seohyun asked curiously.

“What is that? Sowaneun malhaeba,”

“I’ll tell you tomorrow Yong Hwa oppa,” Seohyun said while showing him a bright smile.

Like that, the wedding day became a special and unforgettable day for everyone, Jong Kook and Geun Young and also the rest of the guests. Wish you happily ever after.

***