Saturday Love Story

"The Answer is You"

A motorcycle stopped in front of a small size beautiful house. A high school girl got off from it while bringing a pack of foods, drinks, and other foods from a supermarket. She had radiant skin and long silky dark-brown hair.

            “Oppa, nomu kamsahamnida. Sorry for disturbing your weekend,” that girl said to the man.

“Why did you say sorry? I do it on my own will. I don’t feel being disturbed at all,” said that man while sitting at his motorcycle.

“Arraseoyo oppa. I really appreciate your help for us this week. Chaekyung especially happy when you took her to shopping centre,” she replied.

“I’m glad to hear that. Uhm…. By the way, I need to go now. Remember…. Never tells your unnie about this, about me. Never,” he replied seriously.

“Actually I’m tired of asking, why I can’t tell unnie. But ok…. A promise is a promise.”

“Nice girl…. I’m leaving. Byee.” That man left the high school girl in front of her house. Suddenly a woman approached her from the garden.

“I heard a motorcycle left. Was it you? Who dropped you here? Namja chingu?” that woman asked in curiosity.

“Aniyo… Geunyang, chingu,,,chingu….. Ah unnie, what are you doing at the garden? I told you not to do anything. Ckckckck…. Come on, let’s come inside.”

“OK…OK.... Aigoo….. Hyorinie jjang” said that woman while pinching her younger sister’s cheek.

“YOONA   UNNIE……geumanhaee” screamed that girl while chasing her sister.

***

 

“Yuri ya… Will you be my girlfriend? I promise I will make toppoki for you every day, I will give you flowers every day, and I will dance for you every day,” Kwangsoo said firmly while offering a bouquet of flower.

“Kwangsoo oppa… mianhae…. I don’t like you.”

“Andwaeeeeeee,” Kwangsoo screamed out loud.

“Cut, cut,cut. Eiii…. Hyungnim, there is now way Yuri nuna will accept you with your silly words. Please make up something else,” said Minhyuk while acting like a movie director.

Lee Kwangsoo wanted to confess her love to Yuri. So he asked his dongsaeng, Minhyuk and Jungshin to practice with him. Jungshin acted as Yuri and he played his role very well.

“What should I say then? I can’t think of anything else right now. Heol,” said Kwaangsoo desperately. “I will join the army next year. What should I do if another guy takes her? Andwaeeee.”

“Joong Ki hyung once told me. If you want to confess your feeling for a girl, just say what you have in your heart. You don’t have to say cheesy words or promise anything. Look at her in the eyes and say you love her.” Minhyuk explained passionately.

“Is it really that simple??” Jungshin asked.

“Never tried that before. But sounds good. Hehehhehehhe” Minhyuk replied.

“Hooffff… Joongki ya, why do you have to go when I need you the most,” Kwangsoo said in sad voice.

“That’s why you have us here hyung………………….O’… Yuri nuna” Jungshin spotted Yuri from far away.

One amazing thing from Jungshin that he can proud of is he can easily recognize people even from far away. And this time is Yuri. Yuri was walking along garden side while eating ice cream. She was not alone by herself. She was with someone. A tall-good looking guy. They looked so close with each other. He even put his hand on Yuri’s shoulder while they walked.

Kwangsoo witnessed this scene with his own eyes, and his couldn’t keep his anger anymore. He ran to hit that guy. The moment he approached them, his legs turned wobbly and fell on his own. Hehehehhe… Jungshin and Minhyuk almost die because they laughed so hard.

            “Kwangsoo oppa??? What are you doing??” Yuri asked confused with Kwangsoo.

“Ah hahahaha….Yuri ya! Oppa didn’t see you there. Hahaha… I’m having sun bathing now,” Kwangsoo said in weird face, tried to cover what really happen.

“Sun bathing? Hahahaha…. Oppa, you must not do it here, go to the beach,” Yuri laughed hard. “Ah oppa…. Let me introduce him. This is Joon, my older brother. Joon, this is my senior at the office, Lee Kwangsoo sunbaenim,” Yuri introduced her older brother to Kwangsoo.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Joon imnida.”

“Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Kwangsoo imnida. ….Oh… so this is your brother. Hohohoho” Kwangsoo laughed in extremely happy weird face. “Well, I guess I have to go now. Have a nice day both of you. See you again.”

Kwangsoo left Yuri and her brother with happy feeling.

***

 

Anyone who passed them on the street will think that they are a pretty couple. Who wouldn’t? They looked so perfect together.

“We want two goguma ice creams please. Kamsahamnida,” Seohyun said while handing the ice cream menu to the waitress.

“It’s comfortable here, isn’t it? It’s my favorite ice cream shop” Yonghwa said.

“Ne oppa. This place is nice. Anw, I really wanna thank you for today. You have done a great job today,” Seohyun smiled.

“You’re welcome. Glad to help you Seohyunie. Ke ke  ke ke,” Yonghwa smiled widely.

The waitress brought the goguma ice creams and they started to eat.

            “Seohyun, I think I’m in a great danger now.” Yonghwa told Seohyun.

            “What’s the matter oppa?” Seohyun asked worriedly.

“Your sisters said they are going to kill me if I make you cry, sad, or hurt,” Yonghwa said while eating another spoon of ice cream.

“Jeongmalyo? Ahahaha… unnie… They are too much,” Seohyun replied.

“Hehehehe….. I can see how they love you so much,” Yonghwa said. “Uhm… can I ask you a question?”

“Yes of course”

“Why don’t you …. Why don’t you ….. have a boyfriend until now?” Yonghwa asked in low voice without looking at Seohyun.

“Uhm……..” Seohyun thought. “When we like someone, does it mean we have to be couple? I mean, is it essential to do? I love Johnny Depp so much. But it doesn’t mean I want him to be my boyfriend,” Seohyun explained.

“I think you still don’t know the difference between like and love,” Yonghwa replied.

“I think so…..I still don’t know……. Besides, I don’t like playing around oppa. Relationship is something important to me. That’s why I don’t easily accept someone’s confession just because they look handsome,” Seohyun said while looking at Yonghwa seriously. “Hahahhahaha don’t you think I’m overly conventional type oppa?”

Yonghwa looked at her with wide smile. He didn’t know why he couldn’t stop smiling that day.

            “Ya… Seo Joo Hyun, you are one of a kind. Hehehehe….”

“You are not like any other girls I’ve met. You have your own amazing personality. Take your time, and soon you will understand ‘like’ and ‘love’. Someday you will find your true love,” Yonghwa told her.

“Kamsahamnida oppa ^^. Please be patient with me. Hehehehe” Seohyun replied happily.

             “Ahhh…. One last question. Do you have any ideal type?” Yonghwa asked.

             “Jaesuk oppa,” Seohyun replied immediately.

             “Mworago???? Jaesuk hyung?? You like him?” Yonghwa asked in surprise-envy tone.

“Not that I like him. I mean I like someone with personality like Jaesuk oppa. He is so cheerful and friendly, but at the same time he is also a charismatic person. He has a very kind heart. He teases people sometimes, but he helps them many times. I really like that kind of person,” Seohyun explained excitingly.

Yonghwa was dancing and smiling happily in his own mind. All the personality that Seohyun just mentioned, he had it all. But once again, he shook his head, confused why he would so happy to hear what Seohyun just said.

“Once again, thank you for today oppa. See you at the office on Monday,” Seohyun said while waving goodbye to Yonghwa in front of her house.

            “Seo Joo Hyun….. You are amazing,” he said to himself while driving away from Seo residence.

***