Fairy Tale 1- The Mermaid and The Prince

"The Answer is You"

 

 

Another busy week has come to an end filled with bunch of works at Japan.

The agreement has settled between company and vendors from Japan leading to huge business opportunity and benefits in the future.

The final day celebrated with small party at the office.

The atmosphere was so good that everyone was sunk in it.

Escaped from the glamorous and hilarious noise of the party was that one man. He brought his bottle of sake to the outer part of the office’s ball room.

He took a sip of sake while enjoying the starlit night – in silence.

               

                 “Must have been tough days for you, haven’t it?”

 

A soft voice spoke to him from his back. Without turning his back of, he knew exactly the owner of that voice.

 

“But still everything turned out successful. So glad that we will be back to Korea soon,” he replied.

 

They just stood next to each other, still facing the sky. There were many things to say but they didn’t say anything, though.

 

                “Jonghyun ssi, do you know the story about mermaid?” She asked but he didn’t reply.

“The mermaid fell in love with the prince from the first sight. In order to be together with the prince, she traded her voice so she could get legs. But in the end, she couldn’t tell the prince that she loved him because she loosed her voice. She turned into bubbles and fade away.

               

She finished her story. He saw her in the eyes with questioned in his mind. What in the world that make her told the story.

 

                “I’m afraid I will end up like the mermaid.”

“What do I have to trade to be together with the prince? What if in the end I can’t tell him that I love him? What if I turn into bubbles and fade away?”

                “I’m too scared to think about that,” she finished her story.

 

Jonghyun looked at Yoona with affection and sadness at the same time.

But her eyes didn’t show any doubt which expressed her heart.

 

                “That is why, now, before I lose all my chances, I want to tell the prince, I Love him.....”

                “I love you, Lee Jonghyun.”

 

Yoona have collected her courage and told Jonghyun her feeling.

Jonghyun avoided her eye contact. He did not want to see the girl. Actually, he couldn’t able to face the girl.

 

                “So, prince charming, what do you say?

 

The prince charming lost his words with the confession from little mermaid.

But prince charming had made up his mind from sometimes ago.

 

                “I’m sorry.”

                “Please forget me. Please don’t let your heart to love me,” he replied coldly.

                “Why?” Yoona asked back.

“Because I can’t let you love me. Because I don’t deserve you. Because loving me will only hurt you,” he told her.

 

She seemed unable to understand the situation and the reason that Jonghyun said.

               

                “You have been so nice to me lately. You smile to me. You told me not to get hurt anymore.

                You took care of my safety. You even care about my family. Why is your purpose actually?

 

Yoona asked him with angry tone. Jonghyun looked at her surprisingly.

               

                “How did you figure that out?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“My sister told me everything. Hyorin told me that you have took care of many things for our family. You help my mother, and my sisters. Why did you do that?”

“And just now you asked me to forget you? How can I help myself not to fall for you? Answer me Lee Jonghyun!!!”

 

                “I have nothing to say about that.”

“From now on, please, forget about me. You can even hate me if you want. Hate me with all your heart. It will be better.”

 

After finishing his words, prince charming left the mermaid alone in her heartbreaking ocean. She held her tears as strong as she could. The only question that left in her mind was “WHY?”

 



 

this is the short story of Jonghyun and Yoona relationship.

The next chapter will be Yonghwa and Seohyun.

Please wait patiently.