Fairy Tale 2 - Ain't Cinderella

"The Answer is You"

 

 

While Jonghyun and Yoona having their conversation at the outer side of the ballroom, Seohyun was standing all alone at the poolside, waiting for someone.

She enjoyed her loneliness while listening to songs on her track list through earphone.

Her smile was wide-spread on her innocent face. What was in her mind that time?

 


Time for the count. I’m hearing you
Time for the count. I’ve been with you
Faded memories of me and you, girl

Time for the count. I’m watching you
Time for the count. I’m feeling you
Looking at the pages of my life, girl

I’ll sing a love song. I will love you always
Do you know?

Let me know. Let me know
What you think of me tonight
Let me know the way to your heart
Tell me now
Let me know. Let me know
I will always be with you
It’s time to go home now
Tell me now. I wanna know
Let me know if you love me

Recall the time. I’m loving you
Recall the time. I’ve been with you
Faded memories of me and you, girl

Recall the time I first met you
Recall the place I first met you
Looking at the pages of my life, girl

I’ll sing a love song, I will love you always
Do you know?

Let me know. Let me know
What you think of me tonight
Let me know the way to your heart
Tell me now
Let me know. Let me know
I will always be with you
It’s time to go home now
Tell me now. I wanna know
Let me know if you love me

Let you know. Let you know
What I think of you tonight
Let me know. Let me know
Girl, I wanna see the love light in your eyes

Let me know. Let me know
What you think of me tonight
Let me know the way to your heart
Tell me now
Let me know. Let me know
I will always be with you
It’s time to go home now
Tell me now. I wanna know
Let me know if you love me


 

 

Sound of firm and strong steps suddenly got closer to Seohyun.

A bouquet of red roses wrapped gorgeously by soft green paper was offered to Seohyun when she turned her back to the holder.

 

                “Kamsahamnida oppa,” she said while holding the flower.

                “What are thinking about? You seemed happy” he asked her.

“Abeoji once gave me an interesting story book when I was a kid. I was mesmerized with the story line. Cinderella was severely scolded by her step mother and sisters and wasn’t allowed to go to the ball party,” she started her story.

 

They both moved to the chair at the poolside before she continued her fairy tale.

 

“But then a miracle happened. A fairy mother helped her, gave her gorgeous dress and glass shoes. Then at the ball, she met the prince. The prince automatically fell in love with Cinderella. Well, in short, they lived happily ever after,” she finished her story.

 

If she told the story to bunch of kids, they will look at her with confuse and bored eyes due to the boredom. Thankfully, the viewer was not a kid but a mature man. So he laughed out loud for the story.

               

“Hahahhahaha…. You never changed. Tell something romantic like that really doesn’t suit you Seohyunie.” He finally calmed himself before continue.

“So, I don’t get your point. What’s behind the story?”

 

She inhaled a bit, and then started to talk.

 

“Hahhahaha…. I also don’t think I suit that. Well, I find something strange with the Cinderella story. The prince met her for the first time in his life, but he fell for her. How is it possible?”

“That’s what they call “Love at the first sight”, Seohyunie”, he replied.

“That’s the strangest point oppa,” she insisted.

“From what I read at book, Love needs time to grow between two people through long process. That Cinderella story makes no sense for me.”

“Hahahhaa…. What book did you read actually?” he laughed again.

 

She looked at him with heavy feeling.

 

“I’ve been thinking for a while and I think, I can’t through that long process with you oppa,” she told him in low voice.

                “What?” he replied confuse.

“I ain’t Cinderella. And if I do, I don’t think you are my prince. You are more like my big brother. Someone who always cherish me up when I’m down and take care of me.”

 

He inhaled for longer time and turned his eyes to the sky.

 

                “So it is. I have no chance for you huh?”

                “Kyu oppa, mianhaeyo,” she told Kyuhyun.

“Then I better step far away from you for a while. I can’t easily change my heart you know,” Kyuhyun hesitantly told her.

“I don’t know what to say oppa… but surely you will find your Cinderella, when times come,” she encouraged the heartbroken Kyuhyun.

“Thank you Seohyunie,”

 

Seohyun was about to leave him when he threw another question for her.

                “So…… have you found your Prince???”

 

***

 

 

Another man stood in the middle of the crowd still lost in his mind. Maybe due to the drink that he took or the noise of the party, or probably the confusing heart.

Suddenly he was being dragged to escape the crowd.

He stared at her confusingly while she hooking her earphone on his ear, and another one on hers.

She played the song at her ipod.

 

 

You are in my sight, the only one deep in my heart
You are in my sight, the one I miss so much
I can’t be seen, my words can’t be heard
But I am here, I will be waiting for you
The one for me must be you
I smile even if it hurts, tears flow even if I smile
I am at the place where your memory remains
How long must I wait before you see me
Don’t you know my earnest heart
I can’t be seen, my words can’t be heard
But I am here, I will be waiting for you
The one for me must be you
I smile even if it hurts, tears flow even if I smile
I am at the place where your memory remains
The arms reached out for me and grabbed me silently
The heartwarming smile that looked at me
The love that even made tears beautiful
My heart still remains the same
The one for me must be you
I will be standing here
Even when time and tears flow
I will only be waiting for you
I smile even if it hurts, tears flow even if I smile
I am at the place where your memory remains


 

 

               

After the song finished, she looked at him.

 

                “I really hate this feeling. I’m tired being sad for days when I’m at here, Japan.”

                “You know you are the reason of my sadness,” she told him firmly.

Now he looked down feeling gulty.

               

“I don’t want you to be the reason of my sadness only, …….. I want you to be the reason of my happiness,” she told him with smile.

 

He finally lifted up his head.

 

                “Mwo??”

 

“You heard me. You will be the reason I cry and laugh. So, from now on, don’t stay away from me if I don’t tell you. I’ll be really mad,” Seohyun said lightly.

 

 

Yonghwa could only smile not knowing what did happen to this girl.

 

 

“Yesterday you cried, now you smile. Yesterday you angry, now you talk lovely. Hehehhe jashik” he said while scratching her hair.

 

“You should talk to me everyday oppa, I miss hearing your choding, seeing you bite your lip, looking at your funny face,” Seohyun told Yonghwa.

 

“Wow…you’ve been observing me this whole time….. What are you? Stalker??” Yonghwa .

 

“YAA!! What did you say” she shouted at him while raising her arm.

 

 

Yonghwa hold her arm, put it down and dragged her close to him. His left arm now reached Seohyun’s shoulder and stick it to his shoulder.

 

 

                “Wakarimasuta Seohyun-Hime”

“You are my hime, and you can order me anything. One more thing….. I will be the reason you smile, and will try hard not to be the reason you cry, can I?” he asked her.

 

She didn’t say a word. Just leaned her head on Yonghwa’s shoulder.

 

 

 



 

That concludes their story at Japan.

They'll be back at Japan soon for some other story.

Please wait!!

Hope you comment