At the Hospital

"The Answer is You"

 

 

Two good looking man walked at the corridor of Seoul National University Hospital. The one with the soft smile was holding a pack of fruits and a bouquet of flower at his left hand.

While the beautiful man next to him brought a large pack consists of milks, juices, and another drinks. They were heading to one of the room at the hospital

They opened the door of the fifth room from north door at the second floor of that building. A man welcomed them with smile.

               

                “Annyeonghaseyo, Hyungnim!!!” both of them said in unison.

                “Oh… MInhyuk and Jungshin. Nice to see you here. Please have a sit,” Jongkook said.

                “How is hyeongsoo-nim condition now?” Minhyuk asked.

“She stills in recovery from yesterday’s surgery. Thankfully the surgery went out well. She is still sleeping now,” Jongkook explained

                “Hope she will get well soon,” Jungshin said.

“Yonghwa and Jonghyun hyung haven’t arrived from Japan. They said they’ll come directly when they arrive,” Minhyuk added.

“They don’t have to.. They need to rest after all… Besides, Jaesuk hyung and others come every day,” Jongkook said.

 

They continued their chat by lower their voice because they didn’t want to disturb Geunyong. Still they felt really excited when talking about soccer.

Few minutes later, Jongkook asked Minhyuk to go to the pharmacy to buy new medicine for Geunyong. So he went by himself, questioned where was the location of the pharmacy.

He wandered around and suddenly stopped when he saw someone faraway. He walked toward her.

 

                “Hey miss frying-pan. What are you doing here?” he asked her.

 

The woman looked at him confusingly.

               

                “Sorry,,, are you talking to me?” she asked back.

                “Soojung right? Chansung hyung’s sister?” he replied.

                “Ne…. Nan Soojung. But who are you?” she replied.

“Mwoya!! You pretend not recognizing me? You hit me at my head. Look at this wound!!” he showed his wound.

“I’m sorry… but I don’t know who you are. I better leave now,” she said while walking away from Minhyuk.

 

She left Minhyuk with so many questions in his head. How come that girl didn’t recognize him.

Something was wrong with her. What was she doing at the hospital, anyway.

 

 

***

 

 

Just as they promised, the boys came to hospital right after they landed at Korea. So, there was no doubt that they still brought their luggage with them.

Yonghwa, Jonghyun, and Seohyun took a cab and heading to hospital, while Yoona resisted to go along with them.

As they reached the hospital, they found their way to Geunyong’s room. Apparently they asked Jungshin beforehand.

Without making noise, they entered the room, talked with Jongkook about his wife’s condition.

They pulled out numbers of medicine they brought from Japan to help Geunyong’s recovery.

 

“Hyung, you don’t have to worry about your works, we’ve got your back,” Yonghwa told Jongkook while tapping his shoulder.

 

“Why should I? I have all you…. I want to concentrate to take care of my wife now,” he replied.

 

“That’s right……. By the way, hyung, where is the café or something in this hospital? I’d like to buy something to drink?” Yonghwa asked Jongkook.

 

“Hmmm… I don’t know exactly….You can ask the nurses”

 

Yonghwa went off to find café at the hospital.

Seohyun run after him to ask him to buy some medicine at pharmacy because she felt unwell.

She saw Yonghwa was talking to a woman.

 

“Excuse me, young man… could you please take care of my baby just for a few minutes?? I need to go to restroom?” asked that woman.

 

“Of course…. I’ll be wait over here” Yonghwa replied gladly.

 

“Kamsahamnida,” said that woman while handing her 1 y.o baby to Yonghwa.

 

“Oppa….”

 

“Oh Seohyun-a…. wae??” he asked when she approached him.

 

“I wanna ask your favor to buy me medicine”

 

“YAA!!! How can you prescribe your own medicine? Just wait a bit. I’ll take to meet a doctor here, arasseo?”

 

“Nee…kamsahamnida” she smiled.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun sat at the bench there while taking care of the baby. The baby seemed to enjoy that situation because he laughed a lot.

It attracted peoples’ attention.

 

“What a beautiful couple. So lovely…. The baby looks like his daddy a lot!” said a middle age woman near them.

 

“Nee???” Seohyun asked in confuse.

 

“Aigooo… Kyeopta…. Handsome father, pretty mother… No wonder their baby is so handsome,” said another middle age woman.

 

“Ah… aniyoo… ,” Yonghwa tried to explain.

 

When Yonghwa tried to explain, suddenly Seohyun felt nausea. She covered and ran to the corner, she about to vomit.

Yonghwa ran to her while still holding the baby….  He fondled Seohyun’s back to make her feel better.

 

                “Congratulations!! You will have your second baby soon,” said that first middle-age woman.

 

“You two are so fast…. The first one still unable to walk and you already make the second. Couples these days really can’t control themselves,” said the other one.

               

                “Aniyaaa…. This is….”

 

                “Hmm.. from what I see, you will have twins this time,” said an old man cut Yonghwa’s words.

 

                “Daebak….. You two are great,” said those two women in unison.

 

Suddenly the real mother of the baby came out from the restroom and walked toward Yonghwa.

 

                “Thank you for taking care of my baby,” she said while bowing to Yonghwa.

 

                “You’re welcome,” he replied.

 

                “Then… I’m going now. My husband is waiting. Once again, thank you.”

 

After that woman left, the spectators realized that they were speaking of something wrong.

 

                “Ahh…. So it wasn’t your baby. Hahahahahhaa……I’m sorry”

 

                “I tried to explain but you kept cut my words,” Yonghwa insisted.

 

                “If you’ll excuse us, we need to go now. Nice to meet you all,” Seohyun bowed to three of them.

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa went to meet the doctor that Yonghwa suggested back then. While they were walking away, the spectators kept talking.

 

“But I do really think that they are a beautiful couple. They may end up getting married someday. Who knows,” the wise middle age woman told the others

***

 

 



 

 sorry for waiting.....

this chapter just a light chapter before they come to another spectacles in their way...

 

hope you enjoy it...

 

more comments are highly appreciated.