Conversation at the beach

"The Answer is You"

That Friday evening.

At Seo mansion.

 

Seohyun was doing her regular activities at home. Reading her books while sitting on the couch.

Nothing diverted her attention from the book at her hands but a sudden phone call.

               

                “Yoboseyo”

               

                “Oh, Seohyunie, sorry for disturbing you”

               

                 “It’s okay Jonghyun oppa. What is it?”

               

                “I just want to tell you, tomorrow Yonghwa hyung will fly to Busan.”

               

                 “I know that. I heard you can’t go with him because you’ve got to fly back to Japan”

 

    “Well, actually, the press conference will be delayed until next two weeks, just heard from Jaesuk hyung. So I insist to go to Busan as  well,” Jonghyun explained.

 

“Wahh.. so nice. I really wanna go to Busan,” Seohyun said while pouted.

 

“That’s why I’m calling you now. Let’s go to Busan tomorrow. We’ll not take the same flight with hyung. We’ll catch after. How’s that sound?”

 

“That sounds terrific oppa^^”

 

“I take it as a yes. I’ll book the ticket now. See you tomorrow then.”

 

“oppa….”

 

“Hmm…what?”

 

“I feel like talking to my older brother when I’m with you. I just really love that”

 

“Hahaha…You can always count on me. So if someone dare to make you cry, I’ll smash him”

 

“Thank you oppa”

 

***

 

Busan, the next day

At the beach

 

“Seo Joo Hyun………”

 

Yonghwa just startled to see the figure standing not too far away. He tried to rewind in his head what happened just now to make sure she didn’t catch the wrong point.

But it seemed too late. She saw everything. He wondered what she would say.

He was unable to read her face expression. Did she mad? Or worse, did she feel nothing about it? These questions traveled fast in his head.

She walked closer and started to move her lips and managed to say

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Seo Joo Hyun imnida. I’m Yonghwa’s co-worker at the company. Nice to see you,” Seohyun said while extending her hand for a handshake.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Park Shinhye imnida. Yonghwa’s ex-girlfriend. Nice to meet you too,” Shinhye said while grabbing Seohyun’s hand strongly.

 

“Shinhye ssi, Yonghwa’s mom was looking for you. You better meet her soon,” Seohyun said expressionless.

 

“Okay.I’ll go first. Let’s talk again later and finished what we’ve been doing,” Shinhye said playfully while whipping Yonghwa’s lips with her hand.

 

Shinhye walked away from the beach to go to Yonghwa’s house left Yonghwa and Seohyun stood speechless at the beach.

Seohyun walked further away from Yonghwa. She went through the coast line while enjoying the beautiful sunset.

Silently and awkwardly, Yonghwa was following Seohyun from behind. He took a distance from Seohyun in case she felt uncomfortable followed by him.

She suddenly stopped in midway and turned to him.

 

                “You don’t wanna say anything to me? Aren’t you get bored of just following me from behind?”

 

                “Huh??” Yonghwa caught off guard.

 

                “FYI, I come here with Jonghyun oppa”

 

                “ah.. I see…”

 

                “She looks so beautiful oppa,… Your girlfriend,” Seohyun said, teased Yonghwa.

 

“YA!! She’s not my girlfriend anymore. We broke up long time ago. Ok. She means nothing to me,” Yonghwa deliberated his speech.

               

                “From what I see, she’s still in to you”

 

                “I don’t care about her anymore. Please,,, could you stop that!”

 

                “Sorry, it has nothing to do with me,” Seohyun apologized.

 

   “Of course it’s something to do with you. I care about what you might be thinking by now. I care about how is your feeling when you    saw that. I just don’t want you to take it wrong,” Yonghwa sobbingly explained.

 

Seohyun said nothing but felt her face reddened in second when she heard Yonghwa’s statement.

               

“I wanna ask you something then. About what I saw back then,,, Did you kiss her? Or did …did she initiate to kiss you?” Seohyun asked shyly.

 

“I swear. She was the one who kiss me. Not me. Okay?”

 

Seohyun didn’t answer but turn her direction back to yonghwa’s house. She walked so fast while Yonghwa was following from behind her.

She suddenly stopped again. Without turning her head to Yonghwa, she said in soft voice almost like a whisper that Yonghwa tried to catch.

 

                “Jung Yonghwa, next time, do not easily got kissed by another woman. I mean it.”

 

                “What? Say it again”

 

                “Ah… let’s go….it’s getting dark.”

 

Yonghwa could only smile seeing her shy attitude. He heard what she said clearly. He just wanted to hear it again and again.

 

 

 



 

just a short update.

enjoy it.