Series of Confession Trial

"The Answer is You"

 

After heard the announcement from Jonghyun and Yoona that they finally got to be together, Yonghwa felt motivated to confess to his love one. None other than Seo Joohyun. So he began to plan how to confess to Seohyun in most romantic way ever.

 

First Trial

 

Friday morning Yonghwa put a red rose along with a note at Seohyun desk. He did it secretly so nobody will notice. Why did he try to hide it from everyone?? Yonghwa had very strong reasons for that.

As he recalled his memory when other was figured out planned a confession to his potential girlfriend, many of the employees offered “helping hands” which turned out bad.

One real example was Jongkook confession trial to Yoon Eunhye. The fireworks that supposed to fly at the sky beautifully, ended up flying to the swimming pool because of Kwangsoo and Sukjin. Jaesuk also mistakenly ordered flowers for funeral instead of for love confession and already sent to Eunhye’s house.

 

Along with another examples, Yonghwa was absolutely sure not to let anyone knew about this.

 

How did he plan to do it?

 

He asked Seohyun to come to amusement park on Saturday. He planned to hide a bouquet of red roses inside a gondola (of course with cooperation with the officer) and confess to Seohyun when they at the highest spot with a remarkable view of Seoul.

 

Everything planned perfectly.

Seohyun came to amusement park with pretty but casual dress that matched her hair.

They started to explore the amusement park. When they were about to go to the gondola, suddenly…

 

 

                “Oh…Yonghwa-ya!!!”

 

                “Jaesuk oppa? What are you doing here?” Seohyun greeted Jaesuk.

 

“I rarely have time with my family, that’s why we come here. To spend time together,” Jaesuk explained.

 

“That must be fun. I wish I can also spend time together with abeoji, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon unnie.”

 

“What are you two doing here?” Jaesuk asked back.

 

“We are just playing, hyung, just playing,” Yonghwa answered Jaesuk.

 

“Wah… what a nice coincidence. Could you please take care of my kids?” Jaesuk asked Yonghwa and Seohyun.

“I need some time alone with my wife,” he added while smilling.

 

“But hyung…..” Yonghwa tried to reject.

 

“It’s okay oppa. We’ll take care of them. Oppa and sister in law, please enjoy your time,” Seohyun gladly accepted.

 

“Gomapta Seohyunie, Yonghwa.”

 

So, for the rest of the day, Yonghwa and Seohyun nurtured Jaesuk’s kids. Bought them food, rode together with them, took picture together with them. There was no time for Yonghwa to ask Seohyun alone to go to gondola.

As a result, first confession trial was a failed.

 

 

 

Second Trial

 

The upcoming week, Yonghwa’s spirit was on fire.  He didn’t care if everyone will watch him confess to Seohyun. He decided to do it at the cafeteria at lunch.

He bought a necklace for Seohyun.

 

He specially ordered a goguma cake for Seohyun and planted that necklace inside that cake. Perfect, because Seohyun loved goguma so much.

 

Yonghwa asked Seohyun to sit on different table with the other, just two of them. Then Yonghwa gave that goguma cake to Seohyun, while hoping that Seohyun will find that necklace.

 

When suddenly…

 

 

                “Hyungnim….” Jungshin shouted while hugging Yonghwa from his back.

 

                “Hyung…. I’m really tired today. My blood felt like up out of my body.

 

Yonghwa stared at Jungshin with deadly glare but he didn’t care or even notice. While from faraway, Minhyuk and Jonghyun approached their table. Yonghwa couldn’t helped but covered his face with his hand. His plan was, once again, in the end of failure.

 

                “He worked especially hard today, hyung. Just pity him a bit,” Jonghyun added.

 

“Oh, Seohyun-a, is that yours? Can I eat that? I’m extremely hungry right now,” Jungshin asked Seohyun.

 

Yonghwa just opened his mouth to stop Jungshin to eat that cake.

But there was no one can stop Jungshin from food.

He ate so fast that made Yonghwa stood with his mouth wide opened.

Jungshin stopped a second he bit something.

 

               

                “DAEBAK! I got a necklace in this cake.”

 

                “It must be special prize for customers, nice idea,” Minhyuk added.

 

                “Can I give it to your sister, Sooyoung noona? Will she like it?” Jungshin asked Minhyuk.

 

“Ya!! How can you give a girl something you got freely from a cake, you must buy it yourself,” Jonghyun told him.

 

“Arraseo hyung,” Jungshing replied while putting the necklace inside his pocket and continued eating the rest of the cake.

 

 

With that, second trial was also failed.

 

 

 



 

Annyeonghaseyo!!!

 

Long time no update

 

this is only a short chapter

Yonghwa tried to confess to Seohyun but somethings always happen.

 

this chapter contains the failed confession trials,

 

hope next chapter,.....

 

well.... what do you expect???

 

 

Please leave many comments when you done reading.

 

Kamsahamnida^^