At the Airport

"The Answer is You"

 

His footsteps are getting closer to the fanciest room at the office. While throwing smile at everybody he encountered that morning, his mind is processing the question about why would the president call him.  It’s not so common if president –which is also the owner of the company- wants someone’s presence at his room for just small matter. Then it must be a big thing.

                “Anyeonghaseyo  Seo sajangnim!”

                “Oh…Yong Hwa ya….come in,” said a handsome middle-age man from behind his desk.

                “What is the matter sajangnim? Why do you call me”

“Well…I’ve got something to ask from you,” said that man while standing. “You know, my daughter will arrive from Massachusetts today. She just finished her study there and will help me to run the company. Since Taeyon and Hyoyeon already married and go with their husbands, Seohyun is my only hope.”

“Then, what can I do for you?” Yong Hwa asked, still puzzled with the situation.

“I want you to teach her everything she needs to know about the company, from A to Z.”

“Hahaha….you must be kidding me sajangnim. There are other people with more experiences than me. Kim Jong Kook sunbaenim or Yoo Jae Suk sunbaenim. They seriously master everything.”

“Jong Kook is busy with his marriage preparation; I don’t want to bother him. And Yoo Jae Suk…. Aigoo…. He is way too old to teach my daughter. Seohyun will not feel comfortable with him. Besides, I’ll need him to go to Japan soon.”

“So, after consider everything, you are my best option, Jung Yong Hwa,” he said while grabbing Yong Hwa’s shoulder.

“I understand. I’ll do it,” Yong Hwa finally agreed.

“Hahahhahahha…..very well. Let’s go now. I think her flight will be landed soon”

Jung Yong Hwa is given new important task, to be a tutor of the president’s daughter. At one side, he feel honored, but on the other hand, he feels uneasy to interact with someone he never knew, someone who just came back from USA.

***

 

                After parking the car at the parking lot at Incheon International Airport,

Yong Hwa and President Seo went to international arrival. In the middle of the way, president Seo met his colleague and told Yong Hwa to go first – since they will have a chat at restaurant.

                Yong Hwa tried to look at the information whether the flight has landed or not. With so many flights from USA, he had no clue which flight was Seohyun at. The situation got worse when he realized he didn’t bring his hand phone so he could not ask president Seo.

                Clueless with the situation, Yong Hwa just wandered around to find a place to sit. He noticed one and walked toward it when suddenly he crashed with a lady.

                “Joesonghamnida…. I didn’t see you,” said that young lady.

                “Gwaenchanhayo…. I was in a hurry. Are you ok? Is there anything hurt?” said Yong Hwa.

That lady seemed didn’t notice what Yong Hwa just said because she concerned about a little boy behind her. He was crying  out loud.

                “Gwaenchanhayo? Is there anything hurt? Mianhae…. Nuna just fell,” said that lady worried.

                “Nunaaaa….hiks hiks…..Omma….uri omma….” Said that little boy in tears.

“Don’t cry. OK. Nuna will find your mom soon. Arraseo?” said that lady while searching for handkerchief at her bag.

“Here. Use this to wipe your tears.” Yong Hwa handed over his handkerchief to the boy while whispering something on his ears. “A boy has to be strong. Don’t cry in front of girl, especially beautiful girl like your nuna. Arraseo?

“Arraseo hyung,” the kid said while smiling.

                The young lady said his gratitude towards Yong Hwa and hurriedly picked up all her luggage on her left hand and holding the kid’s hand with the other hand. She barely can walk with all the heavy stuffs with her.

                “Let me bring your luggage, you take care of the kid,” Yong Hwa said while helping her because he was unable to bear with the situation.

                “Kamsahamnida,” said that young lady beautifully.

                Three of them went to the information centre to report about this missing kid. And after sometime, his mother came while running and crying because she finally met her son. The kid waved goodbye to Yong Hwa and that young lady.

                “Nuna gomawo….Hyung gomawo……”

After saying goodbye to each other, Yong Hwa and that young lady took different direction. Yong Hwa just remembered that he already forgot the person he needed to pick up. Suddenly a voice shouted….

                “Joo Hyun aa….”

It’s the president’s voice. He waved his hand to a beautiful lady on the other direction. A beautiful lady in black mini dress runs towards him

“Abeojiiiiii……I miss you,” said that beautiful lady while hugging her father.

Yong Hwa whom exactly stood at the spot stunned with what just happened.

“ah… Yong Hwa ya….Let me introduce you to my youngest daughter. Seo Joo Hyun. She finally homes. Joo Hyun, this is Jung Yong Hwa.”

“Annyeonghaseyo. Seo Joo Hyun imnida. Once again thank you for your help earlier. Jeongmal banggapsumnida”

“Ju..Jung Yong Hwa imnida. Banggapsumnida,” said Yong Hwa stuttered because he realized, the young lady he helped just now turned out to be the president’s daughter and she is surprisingly beautiful.

***

 

what will happen next?