eight.

Wedding Belles

Vocalist of the band 'Intoxicated' Oh Sehun was caught having another date with his rumored fiancee! Yesterday, March 15, the couple were spotted to have a date on one of the most famous pizza parlors in town, and seems to be having fun! Reports say that Oh Sehun even fetched her on a photoshoot that she just finished! Check out the pictures below!

*~*

"When are they going to stay out of my life to be honest?" Yoona irritatingly said as she turned her phone off, annoyed at the fact that she's on the news again. She rolled on her bed lazily, not wanting to move for she's too tired of everything. Mentally, physically and emotionally -- she feels that everything is just a as of now. As far as she knows, she does not have a schedule today and she's glad that she will have a rest day today. 

 

When she was about to sleep again, she heard her phone beep. She wanted to ignore it, but her phone keeps on beeping so she angrily got it and read the text messages. 

 

From: Kris

Open the door.

 

From: Kris

I know you are wide awake. Open the door.

 

From: Kris

Lazy bum, go get up and open the door.

 

To: Kris

Why would I open the freaking door? 

 

She has forgiven them already, but she does want not be that easy. She wanted to hear their sincerest apologies, even though she has always been the one to shut them down. She always has her pride high, and they should know it. And Yoona must say that she misses them already, for no one's bugging her everyday.

 

From: Kris 

Just open the freaking door. 

 

She got up from her bed, and brushed her teeth. She did not even bother to comb her hair or change her clothes, for she knows that they will just talk inside her apartment. She was already standing on the door, but something's holding her. So she ran to her bedroom and got her phone again, before returning to the door.

 

To: Kris

No more nagging? 

 

From: Kris 

Promise, no more. 

 

She heaved a sigh of relief, before she finally decided to open the door. She was shocked to see that Sooyoung was actually with him, and before she could even speak, the latter hugged her tightly. Yoona then took a glance at Kris, but he just shrugged and chuckled at the situation of the two. It was actually Sooyoung who forced him to go with her, and he could do nothing for he have wanted to see Yoona too. 

 

"IM YOONA DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME AGAIN, OKAY!? I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF THOSE TWO LONG DAYS THAT YOU WERE NOT CONTACTING ME!" Sooyoung whined, as she hugged the latter tightly. Kris then pushed the two inside, before they could disturb any of the other tenants on the floor and closed the door. "I saw another report again, and you better explain it to me." 

 

Sooyoung then pulled Yoona towards the living room, and excitedly sat on the sofa. Yoona rolled her eyes as she followed the latter, and hugged the pillow while she pouted. "It was just a friendly date." Her friends' eyebrows immediately raised up. "What? He just fetched me on my photoshoot and asked me to go have a dinner with him because he wanted to say sorry."

 

Kris who was silent since a while ago, had his fist clenched up. How could Sehun go on a 'date' with Yoona, and why did she go with him? Sooyoung saw the rage on his eyes, and cleared  "Y-Yoong, we've came here to talk to you...about our...wedding." She wanted to throw up right at that moment, but she has to do it for the sake of her stupid friends. "And, we would like to say sorry to what we've said last time, especially Kris' words. Let's just don't dwell in the past anymore, okay?" 

 

Yoona felt kind of disappointed, because she thought that they had came here to spend a day with her. She sighed and stoop up immediately, alerting the two. "Okay, I'll just be taking a bath. Let's just see each other on my office." 

 

*

 

"I want our wedding to be on December 18th." Kris said with no hesitation, and Yoona could feel her jaw hanging. That was her dream wedding date! She puffed her cheeks in frustration, as she listed down all the things that needed to be fixed on the wedding of her friends. "And we'll have a beach wedding." She frustratedly put down her pen, as she glared at the man.

 

"Can't you have a different location!?" She ruffled her hair in frustration, as Sooyoung chuckled quietly. Kris could only bite his lips, preventing to laugh at her reaction. "Guys, seriously!? That's my dream wedding! You guys are seriously freaking me out with your expressions!" She pouted as the both finally managed to laugh their heart out. She wrote the location down, and sighed deeply.

 

"It just so happened that we both have the same taste when it comes to our wedding." Kris teasingly said, as Sooyoung just shook his head. Yoona puffed her cheeks lightly as she continued to glare at the two. "The theme would be 'Royalty' and the color-coding would be pastel colors." Yoona could only rant on herself about the things on the two's wedding, but she could do nothing. She sighed lightly as she closed her notebook and pouted. "Don't worry Yoong, you won't regret it."

 


 

Author's Note

So.....it's been a while! I've been having a writer's block these days, and I'm tired because I've been having my daily jogging. This is not good of an update, but I could do better! And hey, I have opened an applyfic. Mind checking it out? I won't be abandoning my stories, no worries. ;  ) Here's the link.