four.

Wedding Belles

Cameras flashing, wedding bells ringing. Everyone on the garden took their seat as the entourage makes their way towards the aisle. The flower girls were wearing their little silver dresses, with the big gold bow at the back. They had their share of small bouquets, paired with their flower crown. Soon, the small boys were bringing their assigned things, and walked calmly. 

 

The bridesmaids soon walked, with their partners, the groomsmen, of course. It was Jung Sooyeon who walked with Jay Park first, the not-so-famous singer couple of the industry. They were soon followed by Seo Joohyun and Jung Yonghwa, the best friends of both parties. And of course, last but not the least, it was the Im Yoona, with her best friend Li Jiaheng, who walked down the aisle. The chemistry between the two is undeniable, and Baekhyun just grinned at the sight.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona feels proud, at the same time nervous while walking down the aise. Not only because of how everything on the wedding seems perfectly fine, but because Oh Sehun, Im Yoona's freaking crush, is looking at her. Before she went to take her seat, she gave him a small wave, and he nodded in respond. Kris could only roll his eyes, as he tapped Baekhyun's shoulder before taking a seat.

 

It was the most anticipated part of the event: the bride's entrance. Taeyeon walked down the aisle gracefully, all eyes on her. Baekhyun could feel excitement and nervousness mixing up inside him, as he looked at her lovingly. When Taeyeon's father finally gave Taeyeon's hand on him, he gave the man a small nod, and looked at Taeyeon who's trying hard not to tear up. "We're up on this, baby." He said to her silently, before walking towards the priest.

 

As the wedding preceeds, Yoona could not take her eyes off Sehun. Damn, he looks so fine. She smiled lightly, and then she looked by her side, seeing Kris curling his lips into a pout, and she could only roll her eyes playfully. She thought that maybe Kris is just bored, or maybe he just wants to want her attention. She then smiled gleefuly as the priest announced them husband and wife, and beamed upon seeing how Baekhyun and Taeyeon seems to be satisfied. 

 

They they had a little photoshoot with the newly weds, and of course, Taeyeon did not let Yoona pass. She even asked the photographer to take a photo of them together, and asked if he could frame it for her. At the reception, they did some wedding rituals, and the buffet soon followed. Yoona sat with her fellow bridesmaids, and luckily, they all clicked.

 

"I heard that you were the one who organized their wedding, Yoona." Sooyeon said as she took a bite of her steak, and looked at the latter who seems so nervous. "Oh gosh, Yoona. Don't feel so intimidated around us. Even without the cameras clicking, we are seriously nice." She smiled sweetly, making Yoona feel a bit of relieved.

 

"It's just, you two are a big name on the industry, and I'm just like...you know." She chuckled, finally getting along with the girl. Reports might say that Jung Sooyeon is Korea's ice princess, but for Yoona, she's literally a sweetheart. 

 

"Come on, unnie. You're even a bigger name than us, please! You are like a supermodel! Which is super true, since you are a famous model." Joohyun looked at her and pouted. "I've always wanted to be one, but singing is really my forte." She chuckled, making Yoona feel a little bit fluttered. "And how come you have that body when you eat lots!" She then laughed as she looked at the latter's plate. which is filled of different snacks.

 

"The both of you, really. I never thought you two are this quirky! And seriously, Joohyun, I really don't know why I don't get fat even though I want to." She winked playfully, as the two girls giggled lightly at her remark. Sooyeon then gave her a meaningful look, making the latter a bit curious. "What's with the look, unnie?" 

 

"Do you...perhaps have a 'relationship' with that handsome man over there?" Sooyeon then pouted her lips, and pointed towards the location of Kris. Yoona felt kind of nervous, and shook her head lightly. 

 

"No, he's just my best friend. And besides...he's about to get married." Feeling disappointed about her statement, she just shook the feeling off and continued talking with the girls, but the engagement of Kris and Sooyoung still bothering the hell out of her.

 

*

 

"Just tell me all the ing details and you're off." Yoona said as she looked out the window, while Kris is driving on their way home. She insisted Kris to tell her all: from the beginning of course. "I really am not going to get out of this freaking car unless you tell me everything." Truth to be told, she's quite mad because she did not know anything about the upcoming wedding. Or maybe she just do not like the idea of Kris and Sooyoung's wedding. She shook her head as Kris looked away.

 

"Damn it, Yoong. We're going to get married and you'll be the wedding planner: isn't that enough?" Kris irritatedly said, which caused the latter to get more furious. She did not speak for a while, until they finally reached Yoona's apartment. 

 

"Stop being gay, Jiaheng. I am serious right now." She looked at him seriously. "Tell me the freaking details--"

 

"I just love her okay!" Shocked upon his loud voice and remark, Yoona could only stare at him with wide eyes. Her heart clenched tightly, and for a good while, they were just staring at each other. Yoona was the first to look away, and she opened the car's door. She immediately closed it, not wanting to hear any words from Kris.

 


 

Author's Note

Yay. Finally updated! Teehee. It was quite short, yes. But vacation's finally here! I cannot promise longer chapters after this, but definitely more regular updates! Summer's on and prepare your sunblock! Be careful not to get a sunburn! And have you guys seen Yoona's photoshoot with Marie Claire? She's so freakin' skinny. Hope our Yoong's eating more. ; ; Anw, enjoy the update!