seventeen.

Wedding Belles

"Yoona, we're here--" Sooyoung opened the door to Yoona's room, but the latter wasn't there. She looked at the bed, but it was well-made. She then decided to knock on the bathroom, because maybe the latter is just taking a bath. "Yoona, are you there--" When she turned the knob, no one was there. Her heart skipped a beat, and as if her instincts told her to, she opened the drawer only to notice that her luggage is missing. "Goddamn it!"

 

She immediately dialed Kris' number, and frantically waited for him to pick up. She's really impossible, she thought. How could she disappear three days before the wedding! Sooyoung slumped on the couch, and massaged her forehead. You’re going to get a punch from me, Im Yoona. Just wait, you little brat!

 

“Hello—“

 

“Yoona’s missing!” Kris was taken aback on what Sooyoung had said. How could Yoona be possibly missing? “I looked around the house, but it’s empty. Well, not the empty-empty thing as if everything has been taken away. It’s just that, she’s not around! Take note, her luggage is missing and half of her clothes are gone!” She groaned, and punched the pillow beside her. “How could she be so childish? Dang, she’s giving me wrinkles!”

 

Kris was shocked to find out that Yoona actually ran away. Thought suddenly filled his mind, and the urge to find the girl as soon as possible made his heart race faster. “Maybe, she just had a work somewhere—“

 

“If she would have had one, she could have told us! But look, she’s freaking missing, without a note, and not even a clue!” She said in frustration. “Did she really think that we’d find her like the girl in ‘Looking for Alaska? I’ve had enough of her childish acts, for Pete’s sake!” Truth to be told, the latter had caused her way too many stress in just a few months of them being together.

 

Right now, she wanted to stop helping her “precious” friends on their wedding. First of all, the bride is too stubborn. Well, if she’s not one, it wouldn’t be Im Yoona anyway. Secondly, the groom is a scaredy cat. Just who would be so dense that his bride obviously likes him? Third, everything about the both of them just stresses the heck out of her.

 

“Look, Soo, calm down. Yoona isn’t that kind of person who runs away with no reason.” He sighed. “All we have to do is to wait until she decides to come back before the wedding day. Besides, you threatened her if she wouldn’t attend, right?”  Truth to be told, he’s mentally panicking on what he should do. The thing is this is the first time that Yoona had run away.

 

She could have told them. She could have dropped a message that she would be out-of-town for a day or two and that she would be back before the wedding day. But she didn’t. The two of them are really worried right now, and all they could think of was the success of the most special day that is soon to come.

 

“I’m so going to find her whereabouts!” She glared at the smiling photo of Yoona that was beside her, before hanging up. She then thought of meeting the last person she met before the younger disappeared. “You are so going to be dead, Im Yoona!”

 

*

 

“Yah, do you know where Yoona is?” Sooyoung gave the man before him a stern look, as she stirred her cup of coffee. Jongsuk looked rather surprised that the elder sought for his presence only to ask where the resident doe is.”Don’t give me that mischievous smile, Lee Jongsuk. You met with her days before, right?” She then shot him a glare. “Wait, you aren’t the one who shot the idea of running away to her head, right?”

 

“Who knows?” He shrugged, as he gleefully watched the latter get annoyed. “I mean, we didn’t talk after that. Yes, we exchanged messages but I really didn’t know that Yoona would run away. She is the type to do so—“

 

“Yah, yah, you brat! You didn’t change, really.” She shook her head, as she thought that he is the least person she could have asked of where Yoona is. “The two of you are giving me a headache! No wonder you two are the best of buds.” She drank her coffee in just one shot, and glared at him again. “Well, I guess there’s no reason for me to continue this useless talk.”

 

She stood up and said a goodbye before heading off. Just as she was about to open the door, there on the other side is Oh Sehun, another suspect for Yoona’s absence. She stormed off the shop, and confronted the man. “Oh, hey Sooyoung.” He gave her a small smile, but he guessed that it wasn’t welcome because of the woman’s dangerous looks. “What’s wrong—“

 

“Where the heck is Im Yoona? Do you know where she is?” Sooyoung took a small step to go near him. “I bet you hid her since it would be days before her wedding! Wait, don’t tell me.” She looked at him with disgrace, confusing Sehun more. “Did you sell her off to the paparazzis since you’re rumored to have a wedding with her!?” She gasped, as Sehun burst laughing.

 

“It was such an honor to be on a scandal with Yoona.” Sooyoung glared at him, and he raised his hands in surrender. “But seriously, I don’t know her whereabouts. It has been a week since we last met. Luckily, it wasn’t spotted by the paparazzis.” He leaned on his car, as he studied the worried look of Sooyoung. “Wait, don’t tell me that she’s gone missing?”

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, as if he’s stating the obvious. “Well, I wouldn’t be freaking out here if Yoona isn’t missing, stupid.” She then let out a deep sigh, and mentally cursed at Yoona for causing all the troubles. “Yeah right, whatever. I don’t care anymore. I’ll be taking my leave then.” Sehun waved his hand as a sign of goodbye, and watched as the latter walk away from him. He fixed his disguise, and proceeded to go meet the man he’s supposed to see.

 

There, he saw Kris, with the same anxious look as Sooyoung. As he walked towards the man, he thought of how Yoona could just simple run away before her wedding. He took his seat before the man, and Kris’ eyes widened when he saw Sehun. “What the heck—“

 

“Don’t say it aloud, please. It’s a secret.” Sehun chuckled, as he called the waiter to take their orders. “So, it’s four days from now, huh? You’re so lucky to have her.” He smiled lightly. “If it wasn’t for this profession, I could have been the one to walk the aisle with her.”

 

Kris was still stunned of what he just knew. “So you’re really our—“ He almost choked trying to say the word. “I mean, why? Why did you choose that profession?” Out of all the jobs he could have taken with that face, why did he have to choose that path? “Most of your fangirls would be crying if they ever knew.”

 

“I am planning to say it, though. I wasn’t just expecting that my cover up would be blown too soon.” He laughed, as he told the waiter his orders. “Are you taking Americano?” Kris just nodded, as the waiter left. “You seem too shocked. That’s the reason why I was just planning to leave the industry quietly and not be discovered anymore.” He shrugged, thinking that it might have been inevitable for the world to know.

 

“Okay, okay. Let’s forget about that.” Kris fixed his tie, and cleared his throat. “So, I am here to explain some of the details of our wedding to you..”

 

*

 

From: Yoong

Actually, Kris. I have a lot of things to say to you. First of all, I'm so thankful that I got to organize your wedding. Sure, I did a lot of more extravagant ones than this, but this one would be a whole lot memorable. Maybe because I've come to realize some things, and that is another thing I would say right now. This might be a cowardly way to tell you, but I can't hold it any longer.

 

I am in love with you. Well, I have always been, but I just realized it now. I've always told myself that I only love you as a friend, but turns out that I actually see you as a man. And that because you're in love with someone else, who appears to be our bestfriend. I would be lying if I said that  I am not hurting, but that's okay. I just want the two of you to be happy, I guess. Well, I hope that this isn't going to hold your wedding back and that things would still be normal as possible.

 

Lastly, I would like to apologize beforehand if I could ever be not able to attend your wedding. I have to attend to some things, and yeah. Just remember that I both love you!!

 

Received: December 14, 2/// ; 12:30 am

 

Dang it, Yoong. How could you just disappear after finally telling what you feel for me?

#

A/N's

OMYGOSH I FINALLY GOT SOME GUTS TO UPDATE!! So, I'm realy sorry because I just kinda enjoyed my vacation that I almost forgot my stories pmsl. Such a lame writer, that's me. Anw, we've got three more chapters before the epilogue!! Oh gosh, I'm finally going to finish a whole story odg. Anw, Enjoy reading!!