eighteen.

Wedding Belles

"Oh my gosh she's making me crazy." Sooyoung massaged her forehead, as Kris looks at his phone helplessly. Well, the wedding preparations are now done, thanks to Yoona, but it seems like there came a problem: the bride went missing a few days before her wedding! It is quite a good thing that this marriage isn't publicized yet, because it would have caused havoc everywhere. "I knew she's always the type to run away. Why didn't she join the track club during our high school days?" 

 

Kris could not blame the latter for feeling pissed. Even he feels the same way because she just can't be like that. She can't always run away from everything she thinks is a problem! (Well, the scolding would be reserved for later). The both of them tried their very best to locate Yoona, but she was so goddamn good in hiding! "I tried calling her manager, but even he is not scolding. Just what on Earth is happening?" Kris then widened his eyes, and as if reading both of their minds...

 

"I FORGOT TO TELL ZHOU MI THAT YOONA'S GOING TO GET MARRIED!" Disaster. That is how Kris described everything about their upcoming wedding. "Well, atleast the management knows..."

 

Way to go, Choi Sooyoung.

 

*

 

"Yoona, you're going to attend a friend's wedding on the 18th so I cleared your schedule. We're going to be back by the afternoon of the 17th." Zhou Mi said, as he scrolled through his iPad. "What's with the gloomy face? You should be happy because Kris is going to the tie-the-knot already!" He tried to cheer Yoona up, but the latter was spacing out.  "If you're not feeling well, we can cut this shoot and go home."

 

Yoona shook her head, and sighed. "Can I stay for a few more days? I think I need to unwind." Too many problems are getting on her way now. Lately, she's been thinking of the possibilities if she ever had the chance to tell Kris the truth before he fell in love with Sooyoung. Overthinking really does result to feeling down and worthless and unloved and so much more negative feelings. "And I need to visit my parents. You know...it's been awhile since I've last seen them." 

 

"You're a bad liar Yoona." Zhou Mi can just shake his head at her words. "Remember that I've known and handled you for years, and I can read through you already. Tell me, what's bothering you?" Yoona must say that she feels the luckiest that Zhou Mi handled her even though he has lots on his hands already. She feels grateful at the fact that he only goes full-time on her, and that he's always there when she needed him.

 

"I just feel...sad." She heaved a deep sigh. "I just told Kris that I love him days before his wedding and, you know, I shouldn't have done that." Yoona punched the pillow she has, causing Zhou Mi to laugh a little. "Ugh, it's a really good thing that I have an overseas job just around the day before their wedding." 

 

 "You must really stop running away, you know. As they always say, you can run, but you can't hide." He ruffled her hair. "You should have waited for his response, you know. Fix this mess, or everything will be going down real soon. Say something, though it could either make or break your friendship with him." Just as he was about to speak, his phone beeped, signalling a message has just arrived. He checked it, and grinned. "Ah, I need to give someone a good beating when we get back to Seoul."

 


 

A/N's

OH MY GOSH. I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THIS. THIS WAS SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO BE A SHORT CHAPTER ANYWAY, BUT YOU GUYS HAD A LONG WAIT! Blame me and my lack of dedication to writing, pmsl. I have been watching animes and reading mangas but now that I felt kinda bored doing those, I came back to writing. Smh at myself. Anw, two more chapters and off we go! It might take a lot of time though for the other stories because it seems like I can't stay in front of the laptop for too long and I need to take care of my eyesight. I'll try to update before the first day of my first semester comes! Love you alllll!!!!