epilogue.

Wedding Belles

5 years later

"Oh my gosh Li Jiaheng, Annie just doodled on my latest wedding plan!" Yoona massaged her forehead, as she called for the man who's now carrying a four year-old kid. A year after their wedding, they were blessed with an angel, which they later called Annie. Kris looked at her daughter, who's currently grinning from ear to ear. "I swear, she got her drawing skills from you." She chuckled, and collected the papers. "I guess I just have to rewrite my proposal for Sooyoung's wedding."

 

A lot has happened for 5 years. Right after Yoona had given birth to Annie, she quickly took a break from modelling to take care of her child. She still continued being a wedding planner, and hired an assistant named Bomi. Now, she had continued modelling during her free times and recently, she got an offer to pose with her daugther. Even the small Annie has gotten the modelling genes, thanks to her good looking parents.

 

Sooyoung on the other hand had finally met the man she's going to spend her life with. He is Jung Yunho, the friend of the man who once cheated on Sooyoung. He came back one day to apologize to Sooyoung, and one meeting turned to countless dates and now, they decided to tie the knot. Of course, being the considerate friend, Yoona volunteered to be the wedding organizer for free. She said it was her wedding gift to Sooyoung, and the latter wanted to strangle the heck out of her because she wanted a more grand gift.

 

"Oh come on, just ask Bomi to rewrite it for you. I want to spend my day-off with you and our daughter, okay?" Kris hugged her from the back, making the little girl in between them giggle in delight.

 

"I want to be with mommy." Annie said, as she pecked her mother's cheek from the back. Yoona smiled and turned around, facing her loved ones. Never did she expect to be end up with Kris, and she didn't know that he's going to be one heck of a dad. 

 

"Okay, sweetie. I guess these workloads can wait until tomorrow." She smiled, and pecked the peak of Annie's nose. The little one giggled, and  smothered her with kisses. Yoona then felt something move inside her stomach, and she guided Annie's hands towards her belly. "Look, since you made mommy happy with those kisses, your little brother is happy too!"

 

Annie has never felt that happy, and she jumped from her father's arms to listen to her baby brother inside her mother's tummy. Yoona and Kris are expecting their second baby, and it will only be a month until they welcome the newest addition to their family. "I can't wait to be a sister! I can't wait to be a sister!" Annie jumped in excitement, as she pecked her mother's tummy.

 

Kris watched as the most important ladies in her life play with each other. He always knew that Yoona would be great with kids, since she has been fond of them way back then. He was happy with their small family and now that they're expecting a new baby, he's more than excited to their soon-to-be baby boy. "Alright, girls. We'll be going to church in an hour, so get yourselves ready!"

 

*

 

"Uncle Sehun!" Annie ran towards the man who has just finished his mass. She hugged his legs, making the man chuckle. "I have a good news for you! Just awhile ago, the baby kicked inside mommy's tummy! It was so amazing!" 

 

Sehun crunched down to Annie's height, and ruffled her hair. "I bet baby boy's going to be handsome, since his big sister is very pretty!" Annie blushed, and giggled. "By the way, have you thought of a name for him?" 

 

Kris and Yoona watched as the two interacted with each other. Annie and Sehun have grown close to each other, since their parish's priest is Sehun. He would always talk to them after masses, and he'd sometimes give Annie some treats making her spoiled to him. "Jung.... Jungkook! Im Jungkook!" Annie clapped her hands in excitement, and jumped happily.

 

"Why did you choose the name Jungkook, baby girl?" Sehun asked the little girl, as he looked at her with confusion in his eyes. He looked at the married couple, but they seemed to be clueless as well.

 

"I was watching a music show last Saturday and there was this handsome oppa singing and while on the backstage, the other boys called him Jungkook. Since Uncle Sehun said that baby boy is going to be handsome too, I thought of Jungkook-oppa." Annie said innocently, as she played with her hair. 

 

With this statement, Kris only laugh and look at Yoona. "I think I know where Annie had gotten her fangirl side from." He winked at Sehun, making Yoona blush. "Remember the days when you were so crazy about Sehun that you were infatuated by him and didn't know that you're actually in love with me?"

 

Yoona rolled her eyes at her husband's statement, and playfully hit his arm. "Shut up, Li Jiaheng."

 

*

 

" it Im Yoona. I'm nervous." Sooyoung said for the nth time, as Yoona covered her daughter's ears and glared at Sooyoung. "Oops, sorry. My bad." She repeatedly hit her lips, making her lipstick stain her hands. "Oh my, ! I have to reapply my freaking lipstick again!" 

 

"Go to your daddy first, Annie. He's in the other room with Jungkook." Yoona said as she kissed the top of her daughter's head. Annie obediently went out of the room, and Yoona sighed in relief. "Can you atleast not curse in front of a kid?" She said in frustration, as she watched her best friend reapply her lipstick. "You're freaking lucky that Bomi was available to be the wedding organizer today because if she wasn't you're not going to have a maid-of-honor." 

 

Sooyoung just playfully stuck her tongue out, making Yoona groan in frustration. "Oh come on, Yoong. Weren't you as nervous as me during your wedding day." She checked her appearance once again, to make sure that no weird marks are on her face. "I know you know how I feel right now." She sighed and this time, Yoona went near her to comfort her. "What if Yunho decided to back out? We didn't spend a hundred thousand dollars for nothing!"

 

Yoona understood her best friend's frustration. Due to her countless failures in relationships, she had a hard time deciding whether to tie the knot with Yunho or not. The man had endlessly proposed to her, and Yoona was able to convince Sooyoung to accept the ring. She knew the man is unlike the other Sooyoung had dated, and she confronted him that if he ever cheats on her, he must always remember that she once won a wrestling match.

 

"I have known Yunho eversince you started dating him. He isn't like the others, Sooyoung. He isn't here for your money. Dang, he's even richer than you. I mean, he's a doctor so why would he take you for granted!" She reassuringly smiled at Sooyoung, and pecked her forehead. "He won't leave you, I know. The only thing that I cannot guarantee you is that if you're going to not be late to your wedding because in 5 minutes it's going to start and you're still here at the hotel!" 

 

"Oh ! I was so immersed in this drama, ugh." She quickly stood up and headed towards the door, holding Yoona's hand. She looked at her friend one more time, thanking God that He blessed her with this idiot. "Before my life changes, I want to thank you for always being there and remember that I love you forever." She winked at her friend, as they started to run for the elevator.

 

It was going to be a chaos, Yoona knew. But she looked at her friend and she realized how her life is going to change drastically, and she knew that it was all a chaos from the beginning. It was all a beautiful mess, their life was, but she was thankful that throughout the troubles she had people like Sooyoung beside her. She had Jiaheng, Annie, and Jungkook as the extention of her beautiful family, and she was more than grateful to have those people beside her.

 

It was one heck of a rollercoaster ride, but it was just the beginning. Yoona's blank chapters were stained with memories, and now she's not alone to fulfill the next pages. From then on, she had someone to face the every day with, and she could not ask for more. For once, she was finally contented.

 

The End


Author's Note

SOOOOOO IT'S BEEN AWHILE!! I have been loaded with schoolworks and barely had time to write, so I'm really sorry! I was also heartbroken (until now, heh), but I guess I can write all fluffs now!! University life is really hectic and during my free times, I can't write a chapter because I'm either sleeping or doing some more schoolworks pmsl. Anw, finally, this story is finished! Ahhhh, the sense of achievement is finally running in my veins. I have been so overly attached to this story since I loved the characters, especially Yoona and Kris, of course. HEHEHEHHEHEHE. This has now come to an end, but I still have lots of stories ongoing so expect for some slow updates! Thank you very much for reading this story, and always remember that even though I don't reply to your comments, I really do appreciate them! I love you all, and I hope you anticipate for my other stories. Until then, my friends!