one

Wedding Belles

"And that's a wrap everyone!" After her last photoshoot for the day, Yoona heaved a tired sigh as she sat at the couch by her dressing room. She was about to close her eyes, when her phone rang. She inwardly cursed her phone, for she feels tired. But she just decided to answer the phone and did not even bothered to look at the caller id.

 

"Hello?" She said, as she closed her eyes. After a few minutes, the caller is not answering and Yoona was about to end the call when the person on the other line spoke.

 

"Yoong, you sound tired." She inwardly rolled her eyes, and wondered why her bestfriend is so stupid. She got her bag and got the wipes, to clear off the make up on her face.

 

"Isn't it obvious, Jiaheng? I had two photoshoots today, and I still have to go arrange the wedding date of my client later!" She whined, and this was not new for him. She have always complained on how tired she is everyday, and how modelling is just as stressing as being a wedding organizer. He would always scold her for sometimes skipping her meals, and going home late. 

 

"Then why don't you quit one?" He have always told this to her, but she never considered it for she always loved both. She was a passionate worker, and she loves what she's doing. But the problem is, she's just too dedicated to her work that she sometimes even forget to take care of herself. "And that's Kris, not Jiaheng." He did not liked his real name, but Yoona insists that it fits him.

 

"Oh please, you know I've never considered that one." Her stylist went inside her dressing room and bought a meal for her, and she gladly accepted it. She started eating as she told Kris about her day, and asked him if his was okay. They talked over the phone, while Yoona's munching and Kris is fixing everything on his table.

 

"I'll be fetching you, and we'll be going to your client together." He said, and she knows she can never object. They have been best friends eversince they were born, and no one can separate them from each other. They were like siblings, lovers, and everything that has a pair. Their parents sometimes thought of arranging them into marriage, but they then considered the good relationship the two has.

 

He arrived past six, and she immediately jumped in as she thanked the staff for the great shoot. She bid goodbye, as she slumped on the car's seat, and closed her eyes. The two were quiet for half of the ride, when Kris spoke.

 

"Why don't you just tell the client to meet you tomorrow? You look so damn tired, Yoong." He knows she'll never listen, but he thought of giving it a shot. She looks so thin and pale, and her eyes look like as if they were going to close anytime. She shook her head as she leaned her head on the window, and looked outside. "Come on, Yoong."

 

"No, Kris. You know that I like to do things in time." Then why don't you go get married soon? He sighed. She does not want to be late, but he wonders why she isn't getting married yet. She's at the right age anyways. She has the money, the looks, everything a married woman would have. But come to think of it. Atleast she's not married yet. And I would not like her to marry another guy anyways. 

 

"Fine. But after this, make sure you're going to get rest, okay?" He looked at her, who's 'sleeping'. He chuckled at her childishness. Kris knows she's just faking her sleep, so she does not have to answer his question. But he insisted. "Okay?" 

 

Sighing, Yoona opened her eyes and fixed her hair. They have finally arrived at the restaurant, so Kris parked his car near the entrance. She was about to go out, when Kris grabbed her arm, preventing her from opening the door. She knows he does not like it when she's not answering his question, so she playfully rolled her eyes. "Alright, father."

 

*

 

"So, you want your wedding to be on the 16th of February?" She asked, as she taps her pen, waiting for her client's answer. They are now at the restaurant where they will meet, and Kris tagged along with her. He insisted on going with her since it has been his hobby. Most of the times it irks her, but she can do nothing about it since he's too persistent.

 

"Yes! And honey, what will be our theme?" Kim Taeyeon looked at her husband-to-be, Byun Baekhyun. They are both famous singers, and Yoona was glad to be their wedding organizer. "Don't tell me you still have that stupid idea of yours, okay? I'm going to smack your head." She warned him, causing Yoona to giggle at their cuteness. 

 

"Fine, fine. Let's have Hollywood as our theme, eh?" He grinned, as Taeyeon pinched his nose lovingly. They then agreed that it will be the theme, and Yoona warned them for it will cost a lot. "No problem, Taeng will pay anyways." Taeyeon playfully hit his arm once more, and they finished discussing about their wedding. Yoona reassured them that it will be unforgettable, and will make sure that the couple will love it. 

 

"And oh, Mr. Kris. Don't let go of her, okay? There are many preys on the forest." Taeyeon winked at them playfully, before dashing off the restaurant with her fiancee. Yoona snickered, while Kris wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She glared at him, but he smirked, causing the latter to be annoyed. She struggled to be free from his grip, but he's way taller and stronger than her.

 

"You heard them, right? I should not let go of you." Kris ignored the angry remarks of Yoona as they go out of the restaurant. He was smiling widely on their way to his car, and Yoona was pouting, annoyed by how the client have thought that they were a couple. It was not the first time, for every client she has thought that he is her boyfriend. "I told you Yoong, we look good together." He winked once more, before going on his car.

 

"Dream on, Kris." 

 


 

Author's Note

So, the first chapter of 'Wedding Belles' is up! I thought I'll be able to post this on late January, but I was not able to. School is just so tiring and ughhhh. Prom is next week s0bs. I hope you'll enjoy this! And follow me on Twitter! :D @aeereenaye