ten.

Wedding Belles

"What are you doing here, Sehun?" Yoona asked, when a familiar man entered her dressing room. He just grinned cheekily at her, as he took a stolen picture of her. "Yah! Delete that! I look so freaking embarrassing with my curlers and robe on!" She puffed her cheeks lightly, and crossed her arms. "Wait, how did you know that i was here?"

 

"We're going to have a photoshoot today, and I just wanted to look at the girl who's going to model with us." He then took a step closer towards her. "Turns out that it was you. I guess it's my lucky day today!"  Sehun chuckled lightly, and soon, s came in. Yoona was quite shocked because she was not informed that her favorite band would be her partners for today!

 

"Oh my gosh, am I dreaming?" She lightly tapped her cheeks, as she looked at the four men standing in front of her. "Sehun, Yixing, Suho, Jongin. Oh my gosh, this is a dream come true! Can I have your autograph, please?" She knows that she sounded like a total idiot right now, but she could care less. She immediately ran to her bag and got a notebook and pen, and handed it to Sehun.

 

"Wow, I did not know that my girl crush likes our band. We should go hang out sometimes." Yixing then playfully winked at her, before signing the paper. She chuckled lightly, while Sehun just glared at him. "Oh come on, I was just joking Hun. Just beware of Jongin. You know that he gets all the girls." 

 

"Shut up, dude. I don't want to get beaten up by Sehun later." Jongin then laughed lightly, as Sehun just rolled her eyes. "Hey Suho, you look so starstruck there. Stop staring at the missy, bro. You might scare her off sooner or later." Suho just nudged the boy, and soon signed at the paper before handling it back to Yoona.

 

"It's just that, you guys talk as if Yoona has grown two heads or something. She's still the same old tomboy Yoong during our High School days!" Suho said teasingly, while Yoona just pouted. "See? This girl never ages."

 

"What--she's that girl who has always been guarded by Kris? Gosh, you look more matured and more beautiful, Yoong!" Way back in their High School Days, Yoona was close with the band even before they made a huge name in the industry. They often hung out after classes, but right after they graduated, they've lost communication. Little did they know that the High School Tomboy is now the most-sought after model, Im Yoona.

 

"Come on, as if I've changed! And hey, you're all lucky that I'm still a fan of your band. Remember how I've always been your audience during your gigs? I didn't know that my boys have grown up so fast!" She laughed, as she ran towards them to give each one of them a hug. "But hey, Suho did not grow any taller eversince."

 

"You talk as if we're your kids or something." Suho rolled his eyes. "And, yah! I've grown an inch taller since we've graduated!"

 

"But Sehun's still taller than you though he's the youngest." Yixing teasingly said, as he laughed alongside Jongin. Suho just crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks in frustration. Soon, the stylist have called them out, so Yoona could prepare. "See you later, Yoong. Be pretty, since you're going to model along four handsome guys." Yoona just rolled her eyes, inwardly laughing at Suho's remarks.

 

*

 

"I remember the days when you could not even take a picture of her." Jongin said, while looking at Yoona, who's having her solo pictorial. She's now elegantly dressed in a white-fitting gown, and she looked like a goddess, thanks to her gold accessories. "Damn, if only I knew that Yoong's going to be this gorgeous, I could've asked her out!" 

 

"Oh come on, you won't stand a chance with her. Come to think of Kris, he's always protective to Yoona." Yixing said, while crossing his arms. "This might sound scary, but I've always been updated of her eversince she started modelling. And hey, she even walked in a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!" 

 

"She's really amusing, I must say. I remembered how she used to play soccer with Donghae, Lu Han and Kris during our High School days!" Suho then laughed quietly, and looked at the screen that displayed Yoona's picture. " really happens, bro. Look at how she's gotten much ier and taller!"

 

"You're all going to be killed by Kris if he ever hears that." Sehun calmly said, while looking at Yoona who just had finished photoshoot. "Oh, we're up next. I can't wait to have a shoot with our Yoong." He smirked playfully, as he walked into the studio. He then watched Yoona walk out of her dressing room, wearing a cropped top, paired with a stylish faded, denim shorts. She looked absolutely pretty from his perspective, and he's more than lucky to be with her in a photoshoot.

 

*

 

"And, that's a wrap everybody! Great job!" The photographer then clapped his hands, amused by the fact that he was able to have a photoshoot with the industry's most famous band and the most-sought after model. Yoona was starting to walk towards her dressing room, when Sehun decided to join her.

 

"I had a great time. Hope we'll have another photoshoot soon." He smiled genuinely. "It was nice to have a shoot with you, like really. Knowing that there are so many magazines who are willing to pay lots just for you to be in their cover." He chuckled, still amused by the fact that the once tomboy is now a true lady.

 

"I had fun with you guys too. I've missed hanging out with the boys! How I wish we could go out and have fun soon. But my schedules are getting on the way." She pouted, while crossing her arms. "Can you please tell them goodbye from me? I'd be going soon." 

 

Sehun's eyebrow raised, quite disappointed that the latter won't be able to go on their gig tonight. "I was actually hoping that you could come with us at a music bar so we could go hang out. Well, there's always a next time, eh?" He smiled lightly. "But, how are you going to get home? Don't tell me, you're going to take a cab? It's late at night, maybe I could go accompany you?"

 

"Oh no, no, no. Maybe you'll be late on your gig if you take me home." She then grinned widely. "And Kris is going to take me home, by the way."

 


Author's Note

Yay! I've finally updated this after skdhada ahd years. I've missed this story, omfg. And hey, is our Sehun starting to like Yoona already? I smell something fishy ~ Enjoy reading!