six.

Wedding Belles

"IM ING YOONA, OPEN THE GODDAMNED DOOR!" Yoona covered her head with a pillow, not wanting to hear the early morning rants of Sooyoung. She wondered why the hell is she here this early, and what does she want this time. "I AM GOING TO OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR IM YOONA. YOU'D BETTER GET YOUR OFF YOUR BED BEFORE I KILL YOU!" And just in cue, her bedroom's door slammed open, sending a furious Sooyoung in. 

 

"What do you want?" Yoona murmured, as she sat down on her bed, still confused on why Sooyoung is so mad. The latter then rolled her eyes, and then threw her phone at Yoona who seems so oblivious of what is happening. "Are you giving me your phone?" 

 

"Stupid. Read the ing article, and explain what the hell had happened yesterday right after me and Kris left." Still knowing what Sooyoung means, Yoona looked at her weirdly. "Don't give me that look, Yoong." Yoona just shrugged, and minutes later, her eyes have widened upon seeing the photo. She then scrolled down to see the article, and read.

 

BREAKING NEWS!

It seems like our beloved lead guitarist and main vocalist of the nation's best boy band is getting married! Oh Sehun, 24, was seen on a coffee shop yesterday, with a famous model and wedding organizer, Im Yoona. The photo above shows how Oh Sehun had held the Im Yoona's hand, as a shiny thing can be seen placed on her ring finger. The photos below had shown how happy the couple were, while having their 'simple date'. Sehun even let Yoona go inside his car and brought her home! More updates would be posted here, so stay tuned!

 

Yoona could almost feel her jaw drop, and looked at Sooyoung, who looked so impatient. "Sooyoung I -- it was just an accident okay!? I happened to meet him while I was on the coffee shop, end of story." She then exhaled, and tried to calm herself down. How could this news be out without her permission? It was not even said to be confirmed by his agency, nor by her side? Gosh, this industry, really. 

 

"Damn Yoong! You could have been more careful!" She then heard the voice of Kris, who have just gotten on her apartment. She felt so small right now, with her friends putting all the blame on her. "What the hell were you doing with that man? Flirting?" Shocked upon his statement, Yoona felt her heart was crumpled. Realizing what he have just said, Kris was at loss of words. Sooyoung then glared at him, as he looked at Yoona. "Yoong I--"

 

"I have liked Sehun ever since we were high school, but I am never, ever the kind of girl who'll flirt with him just to be on the front page of the entertainment news." She then stood up and went beside the door. "Get the out of my apartment, and get your own wedding organizer, because I quit." Kris wanted to explain, but seeing how Yoona looked so serious, he walked to the door, but Sooyoung did not. 

 

"Yoona please," looking apologetic, Sooyoung held Yoona's hand but the latter shook her off. "It was just...all of a sudden. We don't really know him and--"

 

"You both have no say who I shall date, and who I shall not date. Why the hell do the both of you care anyways? You're going to get married, so stay out of my business will you?" She know that she sounded like a total right now, but who the hell cares. Her damned friends have been putting all the blame on her, though she's really mad at the freaking article. 

 

Knowing they have no choice but to leave, Sooyoung stood up and got out with Kris. Yoona locked her apartment, and decided not to open the television for a while because she knows that her face is now broadcasted all over Korea's news. She puffed her cheeks annoyingly, and plopped herself on the sofa, the events this morning still sinking in her mind.

 

*

 

"You could've been aware of your choice of words, Kris!" Sooyoung said frustatingly, as she held her cup of coffee tightly. "Now, look at how mad Yoona is! Damn, how could we continue this without her!?" She's so mad that she almost broke the cup when she placed it down, as Kris doze off. "Come on, Kris. You're so going to lose her this time. Thanks to you and your stupid mind--"

 

"Can you shut up, Choi Big Mouth!?" Sooyoung was about to say something when Kris cut her off. "I'm thinking of a plan."

 

"Ooh, so you're thinking of a plan? I did not know that you have a brain, idiot. You better not screw this up, or else I'm going to abandon you." Sooyoung said as she fanned herself, trying to soothe her nerves. This morning was a blast for her, not to mention how Yoona got mad at the both them -- like real mad. She have never gotten mad, and this time, she was scary. "I did not know that Yoong has those little horns on her head." 

 

Kris looked at her weirdly, and shook his head. "Sometimes, shutting your mouth could be the best way to solve this problem. So, will you?" Rolling her eyes, Sooyoung kept shut as Kris tried to think of a way to end this. She wanted this to end quickly, for the idea of Yoona getting mad at them makes her a bit uncomfortable.

 

*

 

"Umma, Appa." Yoona greeted her parents, as she sighed deeply. She decided to call her parents via Skype, for they have been residing in America for a while. "I miss you both." She pouted, for it is really true. She wanted to be independent, though it means being away from her parents for a good while. They have wanted her to work in New York instead, so she could be closer to them.

 

"We've heard the news, Yoong. Are you really getting married?" Surprised that her father was the first one to talk, she chuckled lightly. How she have wanted to be by her parents' side right now, for a hug would be good to calm her down and make her feel that everything would be alright. "Ah I see, you've got a nice ring in there. And who's that Sehun? I was expecting that you'll end up with Kris though."

 

"Appa!" She shook her head. "He's getting married to Sooyoung-unnie, okay? And about the report, it's not true, okay? I was just having a little chat with him for I knew him way back in high school." She explained, making her mother nod. "I want to be there right now, Umma. I feel alone right now." She said, which is partly true. She just pushed her friends away, and she knows that there's a high possibility that they would not come back anymore.

 

"Don't you have Kris and Sooyoung there? You could go talk to them, you know. And if you really want to go here, the door's always open." Her mother's smile have always made her day, and it's like a charm. It has never failed to make her feel alright. "And, what about that ring? Who gave that to you?"

 

"Oh, about that. I had a little...fight with them. And this ring was given by Sooyoung-unnie for a reason that I do not know." Touching the ring, she suddenly missed her loud friends. But they have etched a scar on her heart, and she feels so sad about it. She wanted to apologize to them, but she still felt hurt by their words -- especially Kris'.

 

"You know, baby girl. You should not let the day pass by without talking to them. They're your friends anyway." Her mother said, making her think. "Oh, Yoong. I'm sorry but I think we need to go. It's a bit late in here. Good morning to you, and we love you."

 

"Good night, and I love the both of you too." She said as she waved goodbye to them, before they ended the call. She closed her laptop, and sighed. Not knowing what to do for today, without her idiots surrounding her.

 


Author's Note

This is a bit short, yes. I'm sorry hek. I had a jog a while ago and I still feel so tired. e n e And I really am so happy because I've been on the Achievers' List once again. < 3 Enjoy the update, lovelies!