seven.

Wedding Belles

"It's been a while, oppa!" Yoona said, as she saw the man who entered her dressing room. Today, she had a photoshoot for a well-known magazine, and she was thankful that they picked her as their cover. She was also told that she'll have a partner, and luckily, it was Lee Jongsuk, another model she has known for years. He was her sunbae, and was one of her teachers throughout her modelling years. "I've missed you!" She exclaimed as she immediately stood up, and hugged him. The latter chuckled and returned her tight hug.

 

"Yah Yoong, you did not even wait for oppa." He pouted as he looked at her ring, making the latter chuckle. "I told you that I'll be the one who'll marry you!" He said, as he looked seriously at Yoona. In her eyes, he was just joking. Truth to be told, Jongsuk has developed feelings for his dongsaeng, but for the sake of their friendship, he decided to keep it himself.

 

"Oppa, it's not true, alright? He was just an old friend of mine." She said as she looked at her ring. "And besides, Sooyoung-unnie was the one who gave this to me. And oh, she's getting married with Kris." She said in a monotonous voice. She have wanted to take the ring off, but for the sake of their almost-ending friendship, she kept it for maybe it'll do some miracle and they'll all reunite.

 

"Really? I was thinking that you'd end up with Kris though." He said bluntly, making Yoona quite shocked. Almost everyone she knows have thought that she'll end up with Kris, but she knows that he has no feelings for her. She shrugged and fixed her hair, making Jongsuk admire her. "By the way, the shoot's going to start in a short while. See you in there, okay?" 

 

"Oh, no oppa! I'm almost done here. I'll go with you." She smiled reassuringly, as Jongsuk left the room to let Yoona change. Good thing her make up artist was done minutes ago before Jongsuk went in. She finished changing, and went out, not knowing that she have left the upper part of her zipper at the back of her dress opened. "Gosh, why am I so stupid?" She tried to reach it, but her arms have reached their limits already.

 

"Let me help you there, Yoong." Jongsuk volunteered, not wanting his dongsaeng to struggle on her dress. He zipped it and locked the upper part, as he smiled widely at the latter who was at first shy for he has just helped her.

 

"Thanks oppa." But before he could reply, the organizer called them, for the shoot is almost starting. 

 

*

 

"And that's a wrap!" The photographer said, and everyone clapped for they have finally finished a whole day photoshoot. The shoot was as magnificent as expected, for the nation's top models were the ones who have posed for the said magazine. Yoona then gave them all her handwritten letters, and thanked everyone who have helped them finish their schedule for the day.

 

"Yoona-ssi, someone's waiting for you outside." Said the assistant, as she pointed outside the door. Yoona excused herself from everyone, and went out to see who's her visitor. She was actually expecting it to be Sooyoung or Kris, but neither of them came. Instead, a tall, slim figure greeted her, and she gently poked his shoulder to see whoever she or he is.

 

"Hey, Yoona." Shocked upon his sudden visit, Yoona became aware of her appearance. Does she look too tired? Is her make-up smudged? Is her outfit okay? "You look fine today, eh? I've been waiting here for hours but they did not allow me to go in because you're having a photoshoot." He chuckled lightly, making Yoona feel a bit shy. Why did he stay here for hours? Is he waiting for her? "Umm, I would like to have dinner with you, if it's okay?"

 

"S-sure! I'll just go change my clothes." She said, not wanting to miss the golden opportunity. Oh freaking Sehun just asked her to go with him for dinner! Who the hell would reject the offer?

 

"And hey, don't forget to wear a hoodie. You know, press nowadays. They have their eyes on us now." He winked playfully, making Yoona blush furiously, she nodded and immediately left the scene, not wanting the latter to see her tomato-red face. She went in her dressing room, and immediately changed. She wore a hoodie paired with her denim shorts and black converse. She then bid her farewell to the cast, and was about to go out when Jongsuk pulled her by the arm.

 

"Yoong, let's go for a dinner tonight! My treat!" He gleefully said. Yoona bit her inner cheek, not wanting to turn down his offer. But tonight's meeting with Sehun is precious, for she could not always contact him. 

 

"Oppa, let's just meet next time, eh? I have an appointment tonight...with a friend." She nervously said, not wanting to get caught. "You have my number right? You could text me anytime, and it's going to be my treat!" 

 

"Just make sure, eh? I'll be anticipating for that. And oh, take care on your meeting!" He said, ruffling the latter's hair. Yoona nodded, and said goodbye, before running towards the door. She then saw Sehun who's waiting outside, as he wore his shades. Yoona did the same, and raised her hood up. 

 

"Let's go?" He said before smiling widely, and Yoona nodded shyly. Sehun's phone then beeped, and he sighed in frustration as he read the text. "Damn, those reporters are really a nuisance." 

 

"Why? What happened?" Alerted by his sudden change of mood, Yoona was curious. A while ago, he was so cheerful, and now, he got so gloomy. Just, what is the problem?

 

"There are bunches of reporters outside." He said as he escorted her to the elevator. When they were on the parking lot already, he immediately went out, and trapped Yoona in his arms on their way to his car. He bumped to each and every reporter, and hugged Yoona tightly, so no reporter could touch her. Flashes of camera were everywhere, and he could not care less for his obligation for now is to protect Yoona. When he saw his car, he immediately opened it and asked Yoona to go in.

 

Yoona obeyed, suddenly feeling tired of the commotion back there. She did not expect the reporters to be that curious on their 'relationship', and she breathed heavily when Sehun went in, and immediately started the engine. They were both quiet throughout the ride, and when they reached the red light, she took a glance at him. Sweats were trickling down on his face, so she decided to get her handkerchief, and wiped the sweats away.

 

She heard Sehun chuckle quietly, as she continued to wipe his face. "Yoona, you don't need to that." 

 

"But it's the least that I could do for you. You know, by protecting me from the reporters awhile ago and stuffs." She then flashed him her famous million-dollar smile, as she went back to her seat quietly. Sehun bit his smile, as he drove to the restaurant that they were supposed to go.

 

*

 


"I'm sorry that you were involved on that issue." Sehun apologized, as he finished ordering for the both of them. He decided to bring Yoona at the nearest pizza parlor, and of course, sat somewhere where they could not be recognized. 

 

"It's okay. It's not a big deal for me, but for you." She said as she looked at him. "I mean, you're a big name while I'm, you know." She lightly chuckled as she fiddled with her fingers. Sehun found this action a bit adorable, so he took out his phone and took a picture of the shy Yoona. "Yah, Oh Sehun! Delete that picture!" She demanded, but they latter did not care as he pretended to not hear anything.

 

"Don't you ever belittle yourself, Yoona. You're the most sought-after model in this industry for Pete's sake! And oh, I would request to have a special photoshoot with you." He winked playfully, as a blush crept unto Yoona's cheeks. He found this sight quite amusing, so he took another photo of her, and hid his phone before she could even delete it.

 

"You'll just add fuel to the fire, Sehun! And oh, I'm sooo going to be killed by your beloved fans." She snickered, as Sehun stuck his tongue out playfully. She rolled her eyes and smiled widely, glad that she was able to see this side of him. "You're far from your public image, Sehun. You should always smile." She then lunged forward, and placed her finger unto the side of his lips, forming a light smile.

 

Quite taken aback by her action, Sehun felt his heart skip a beat, and he could feel his ears turn red. Grabbing the opportunity, Yoona got her phone and captured the sight, and giggled at the outcome. Sehun then snapped back into reality, and pouted. Yoona then took a photo of him again, and hid her phone before Sehun could even complain.

 

She was then saved when their order came: two medium boxes of Hawaiian overload pizzas, and Yoona started eating. Sehun found her unique, for never in his life have he seen a woman eat like that. He took some stolen photos of her while eating, and Yoona complained for she wanted to have a decent one. So Sehun asked her to pose for the camera, with a piece of pizza beside her face. She was so cute, that Sehun secretly made it as his screen's wallpaper.

 

When they finished eating, Sehun sat beside Yoona, startling the latter. "We are not going of this shop without having a photo together." He grinned widely, as Yoona fixed herself right away. They took a few photos, and Sehun transferred the photos to her phone. 

 

While they were having fun, little did they know that there was a man watching them, and was ready to create another ruckus that will surely make their lives more complicated.

 


 

Author's Note

Odg, I've finally updated after a while! I had a break from writing, because I got tired these days. And oh, of course, after the hardwork , I received a medal. Meaning, I'm an achiever again, yay for me! It's summer, finally, but the heat is just too much. e n e Anw, enjoy your day guys! Anddddd, Jongsuk was on this chapter too! Well, I kind of ship him with our deer Yoong for I personally think that they look good together! Looks like there's another scandal for our YoonHun, eh? ; )