thirteen.

Wedding Belles

BREAKING NEWS!

It seems like the couple are taking it into a whole new level! Last night, sources said that they spotted Im Yoona, the rumored fiance of Intoxicated's vocalist Oh Sehun, on the band's show last night. The both were photographed as they were both enjoying each other's company, and Oh Sehun drove Ms. Im home once again! So, we guess that we're going to hear the wedding bells soon?


"I told you, Kris. We should've not let Yoona go to that stupid show!" Sooyoung exclaimed, as she massaged her temples. She just browsed through a news portal when she saw her friend's name on the breaking news again. "What are you going to do now, huh? Now everyone thinks that they're really going to get married soon!" Stressed would not be enough to describe what she feels right now. It really is had to organize a wedding with both parties not participating well!

 

"Well, if we still tried, we wouldn't be able to stop Yoona." Kris chuckled, knowing how crazy her friend is over Intoxicated. Though he's still worried because of the problem lying in front of him, he's still quite happy that Yoona got to watch Intoxicated upclose because she's been always hiding during their shows. "Don't worry, Sooyoung. I'm going to fix this problem, real soon."

 

"Aha, how are you going to do it then?" Sooyoung crossed her arms, as she continued to watch the morning show where she's currently seeing the face of Oh Sehun and her best friend. She must admit that the two look good together, and if she were to be asked, she'd let Yoona date him if it's not only for Kris. Though she's been so supportive of the wedding, there's still a part of her that wished for Kris to just give up on Yoona and just lay his eyes on her. Goddamn it, Sooyoung.

 

"I...don't know." Sooyoung was about to scoff, when Kris spoke first. "But I'm going to make sure that that Oh boy wouldn't be able to lay his hands on my Yoona ever again. He's lucky that I'm letting him easy this time." He clicked his tongue, as he thought of the two together. Just by thinking of it made him cringe, so he decided to just shake it off. "Okay, I'll talk to you later." 

 

He hung up first, because he knows that Sooyoung still has got lots to say before she says goodbye. He buried his head on the pillow because of the frustration he's feeling right now. Their wedding is now days away, and he's' excited for it, though he doubts that Yoona will ever be. He's scared that maybe Yoona will run away when they're on the altar already, and worse, she might even ignore him for the rest of their lives!

 

He seriously can't imagine a life without Yoona. They have been through thick and thin together, and he had seen so many of sides of Yoona for years. He believed that if Yoona's going to marry someone, it had to be someone who knows her too well. And that is him. He's not going to let Yoona go on another pair of arms that aren't his. His thoughts were then interrupted, when phone rang.

 

"Hello?" 

 

"KRIS OMG! I WAS ABLE TO SEE INTOXICATED UPCLOSE!" He put his phone away from his ear, because Yoona's voice is too loud. Why do I have two annoying loud friends again?

 

"Yeah, yeah. I saw it on the news." He rolled his eyes, because even though her going to the show was okay, he still feels jealous. Who wouldn't be if they're in his place? He had liked her for how many damn years, but it's still Oh Sehun who had caught her heart.

 

"IT'S ON THE NEWS?!" She gasped, even though it is quite expected. Omo, what if they captured the scene where I pecked Sehun's cheek? "W-what are the photos?" 

 

"What do you mean what are the photos? They're the usual ones." He shrugged, as he opened his laptop to check on the latest news. He listened to Yoona squeal and talk as she narrated how her night went last night, when he saw something that broke his heart. "Yoong."

 

"Yes, Kris?" Yoona's heart skipped a beat when she heard the change of tone of Kris' voice. She wished to God that he didn't see the photo because if he ever did --

 

"Why the heck did you kiss Oh Sehun!?" Anger rushed through his veins upon seeing the photo of Yoona pecking Sehun's cheek, Though the latter had practically did that to him for countless of times, this time, he knows they're both different. She kissed Kris' cheek because she's thankful, and she kissed Sehun's cheek because she likes him. "I'm so disappointed on you." 

 

"W-what's wrong with that? I obviously like Sehun, and we're both single so --" 

 

"I freaking like you, Im Yoona!" Yoona got startled by the loudness of Kris' voice, and of course, his confession. He likes her? Impossible. "No, scratch that. I've been in love with you for the rest of my ing life! Don't you notice it, huh? Has it always been Sehun? When is it going to be my turn?

 

"It has always been me who's with you for the whole damn time, and I don't get why you like that guy. Who was with you when you had your first disappointment? To whom do you share your achievements first before anyone else? I love you, Im Yoona. I love you from the skin to my bones, and I'm willing to spend infinity with you, if you are going to allow me." 

 

Shocked would be an understatement on what Yoona is feeling right now. "K-Kris, are you drunk? Where are you? I'm going to see you." She was about to go change her clothes, when Kris spoke.

 

"Don't you really get it, Im Yoona? Everyone sees it with their own eyes, but not yours." He sighed, and mentally slapped himself for confessing to his friend. He knows that there's a big possiblity that the wedding is going to be canceled, and that it would be awkward to be ever with Yoona again. "I'm sorry, Yoona. I wasn't supposed to say all this." 

 

Yoona was about to say something, when Kris hung up. She laid on her bed, and thought of the possibility that Kris might be drunk. If he ever likes her, he would be telling it sooner or later. Besides, he's going to get married to Sooyoung. What if everything is just a scheme for me to realize how I really feel towards Kris? Yoona pinched her cheek, and thought that it might be impossible because Kris wouldn't be putting a lot of effort unto this if he doesn't love Sooyoung.

 

That was when the thought of liking Kris entered her mind. She wouldn't be sticking around him for too long and vice versa, if she doesn't really feel something for her friend. She regrets not seeing Kris on a different light earlier before his supposed to be wedding with her another best friend, and all she could do right now is wish for the couple's happiness and hers as well.

 

*

 

"Really!? Kris told you that!?" Sooyoung clapped her hands excitedly, as she listened to the latter's story. Just awhile ago, she was problematic because of the rumor circulating between Sehun and Yoona, but today seems to be her lucky day. "Tell me more, tell me more. How did he sound like, huh? Aigoo, that must have been hard for him!" 

 

"Aren't you going to get mad, unnie?" Yoona said. "I mean, he's your fiance and all, he shouldn't be telling me that he likes me when he's obviously going to get married to you!" She crossed her arms, and pouted. "Don't get me wrong on why I said this to you, Sooyoung. I just...don't want to ruin everything in our friendship, okay?"

 

Sooyoung chuckled, and was amused by the latter's naive self. "Oh come on, it's no big deal! It's just shocking that Kris could be like that at times needed." She playfully winked at the girl, and laughed. "By the way, since you like meat, we're going to have all meat on the wedding!" Both of their eyes sparkled at the mention of meat, and they giggled because of their amazing telepathy

 

"You should be basing it on whatever food you like, unnie." Yoona smiled. "Anyway, you love meat way too much that I guess it just needed to be the star of the day aside from you!" She said in glee, as she listed down the possible dishes that could be served on the day of the wedding. "I'm going to talk to the catering manager first, so I'll leave you here okay? Wait for me." 

 

"Okay, okay. Take your time." When she assured that Yoona's out of sight, Sooyoung immediately dialled Kris' number, and squealed when he finally answered. "OH MY GOSH KRIS! YOU FINALLY DID IT!" When she noticed that some of the customers are looking at her, she bowed her head in apology and continued to talk to Kris.

 

"Oh, she finally told you?" He sighed for the upteenth time, not wanting to know how Yoona told it to Sooyoung. "I don't really want to talk about it right now, Sooyoung. So if you excuse me, I have lots of paperworks to do--"

 

"Yah, why do you sound so gloomy? Come on, you've finally told her after, like, forever!" She laughed, and Kris rolled his eyes. "Are you worried that this might run your friendship, and the wedding as well?" She knows that Kris probably thought that everything's going to end so easily, but she's not going to let it just slip away. If she can't have Kris, then she would give him to her dearest friend, Yoona.

 

"Just...stop the wedding, okay? I'm sorry for bothering you about everything, Sooyoung. You had been a good friend." Soyooung wanted to puke at her friend's words right now, and stopped herself from actually meeting him right now and the urge to smack him in the face.

 

"We're going to continue the wedding, by hook or by crook." Her lips curved into a smirk. "I'm going to make sure that this is going to be the wedding of the century, and both my best friends will end up together! Leave it all to me, cry baby. You're going to thank me later."