two.

Wedding Belles

"Yoona, are you even listening to me?" Kris flicked her forehead, as Yoona pouted frustratingly while listing some things on a paper. Moments later, she then threw the pen, as she started wiggling her legs on the air, and threw the nearest pillow on the floor. "Hey, what the--"

 

"OH ING SEHUN, MY CHILDHOOD CRUSH SMILED AT ME. LIKE. HE. SMILED. THE ONE YOU DO WHEN YOU FEEL SO HAPPY? DOES THIS MEAN THAT HE'S HAPPY BECAUSE HE SAW ME OR--" Before she could even continue her sentence, Kris threw a pillow at her, causing the latter to be annoyed. Taking this as a signal for a pillow fight, Yoona quickly composed herself and threw another pillow at him. The fight continued, and they immediately stopped when they both felt tiredness kick into them. 

 

"Seriously Yoona, you do not have to spazz about it--"

 

"DO NOT SPAZZ!?!? FOR PETE'S SAKE JIAHENG, THIS CHANCE IS ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME! YOU KNOW THAT HE DOES NOT EVEN SPARE A LOOK AT ME WHEN WE WERE KIDS RIGHT?" Kris could shake his head at his bestfriend, who's busy saying things about the infamous Oh Sehun, who is now a member of a widely-known band named 'Intoxicated. "And gosh, his voice has improved a lot after years! Everything about him is just so -- amazing" 

 

She sighed dreamily, as Kris pinched her cheeks, waking her up from her fantasies. She pouted, and continued what she was doing a while ago. When she finished, she threw herself at her bed, while Kris sat at the floor, looking at the plan Yoona has sketched for the wedding of Taeyeon and Baekhyun. "Hmm, not bad. I remembered how you loved drawing stick persons during our elementary days." He groaned, as Yoona smacked his head.

 

"Says the one who got an F on Arts because he drew a chicken as a symbol of love." 

 

*

 

"Well, this is just genius, Yoona! I knew that I'll never regret choosing you as my wedding planner." Yoona felt fluttered at the client's compliment, feeling happy that the engaged couple have liked her work. "And how I love the combination of your desired colors! Silver and Gold were our first choice!" 

 

"Why thank you, Taeyeon-ssi. And oh, have the both of you decided on who's going to be your best man and maid-of-honor? And the others?" Yoona said as she tapped her pen, and slowly took a sip of her latte.

 

"Oh, about that. We have our best man already. It's going to be Oh Sehun of Intoxicated." Yoona accidentally choked on her drink, nearly spilling out the latte that was on . She coughed, as Kris tried to contain his laughter. "Yoona-noona, are you alright?" Baekhyun worriedly asked, as Taeyeon went over her side and gently tapped her back. Yoona did an okay sign, and Kris ended up excusing himself to go to the bathroom.

 

"Yes I am, Baekhyun-ssi. And Taeyeon-ssi, thanks for tapping my back." She awkwardly said, mentally slapping herself for being so overreactive. "Anyways, you were saying?"

 

"You can simply call me unnie, Yoong. Oh Sehun from Intoxicated will be the best man, and Hwang Miyoung will be my Maid-of Honor." Yoona tried hard not to squeal in delight, as she heard the name 'Oh Sehun'. She just chuckled quietly, as the soon-to-be-wed couple asked her to list some things they wanted to have on their wedding day. "And since you've become important to me even for a short span of time, you'll be one of my bridesmaids."

 

"Oh, Taeyeon-ssi--"

 

"Call me unnie, please. It sounds so formal." Taeyeon smiled widely, as Yoona chuckled.

 

"I mean -- unnie. It would really be an honor, but I decline. I mean, it is star-studded and I will be like -- I don't know. It's just, so complicated if I ever accept it." 

 

"Come on, Yoong. I will really be upset if you do not come to my own wedding! And come on dear, you're gorgeous. You'll not even be a famous model if you're not, right?" Kris then went back to his seat, and listened to their conversation. He grinned secretly, as Yoong tried to contemplate whether to accept or not.

 

"Of course, she'll be accepting it, right Yoong?" He nudged Yoona, as she nodded. Upon hearing this, Baekhyun and Taeyeon beamed, and felt so happy about Yoona attending their wedding.

 

"And Kris, you'll be one of my groomsmen, eh?" Baekhyun winked playfully, as Kris showed him his infamous gummy smile. After a few more chitchats, the couple excused themselves as Yoona and Kris were left on the table. After a moment of awkward silence, Yoona silently squealed as she started slapping Kris' arm, as he shook his head.

 

"Still not changing, eh?" Upon hearing a familiar voice, Yoona stopped, and stood up immediately and hugged the elder. Kris shook his head even more, thinking that this day will be a lot more than he expected. "Missed me?" 

 

"Oh come on, Choi Sooyoung. You have been unreachable for weeks! Where have you been?" Yoona said, as she sat beside Kris, and waited for Sooyoung to come sit. 

 

"Photoshoots, and such. And oh, my phone was stolen by my so-called ex-boyfriend." Sooyoung rolled her eyes, as she recalled how Shim Changmin, her boyfriend for a day, stole her phone. 

 

"Karma. That's what you get for breaking way too many hearts, Soo." Kris clicked his tongue, as Yoona started laughing hysterically. After some laughing, and slapping of arms, the trio then stopped for a moment, finally glad to see each other.

 

"Oh please, Kris. Still not confessing to her?" He glared at Sooyoung. "I told you Yoong. He's gay. He can't even confess to y--" 

 

"To who--" "NO ONE!" Kris and Yoona said at the same time, as Sooyoung just shook her head at their behaviors. 

 

"Forget it. We shall meet again next time, eh?" Sooyoung then packed her belongings, and pecked Yoona's cheek before she left. Kris and Yoona followed after, and declared it as a day.

 


Author's Note

Finally updated! So, on this chapter, two characters were finally introduced! And they are no other than SNSD's shikshin, Choi Sooyoung, and EXO's maknae, Oh Sehun! And there was a brief appearance of Changmin. Lol. More characters to be added, and the upcoming chapters will be much crazier! Stay update, and follow me on twitter! @aeereenaye