eleven.

Wedding Belles

"Yoong, wake up." Kris shook the latter, but Yoona seems to be in deep sleep. It's almost ten in the morning, and the shoot's starting by twelve. "Yah, we have a shoot later. Get up, lazy ." 

 

"What we?" She groaned and covered her face with the comforter. "Ugh, I told you to knock first before entering. I don't want you to see my ugly morning face." Kris could laugh at the latter's petty remarks, for he have thought that she looks absolutely beautiful with her just-woke-up face. He then grabbed a pillow and threw at Yoona, before heading towards the door.

 

"I'm going to be your partner for the shoot." No response. "Oh please, get up. we have to be early." And with that, he closed the door and went to the kitchen. He knows that it will take time before she gets up, so he decided to cook breakfast for her. Meanwhile, Yoona yawned and did her morning exercise, before entering her bathroom.

 

Since when did Kris start modelling? As far as she knows, Kris is a well-known businessman, and not a model. And he rarely does shoots except for business magazines and if it's something family-related. She just shrugged it all off, and went inside the shower to take a bath. 

 

In the kitchen, Kris is too busy while making an American-styled breakfast for his one and only best friend, Im Yoona. He knows that she have missed this kind of breakfast, for she does not know how to cook it. She might be an expert in making pastries, but she's a total amateur in cooking dishes. He chuckled upon seeing her kitchen cabinet, which is full of ready-to-eat ramen packs and canned goods.

 

He took out the possible ingredients for his dish, and started cooking. When Yoona finally finished dressing up, she ran out of her bedroom when she smelled the familiar scent inside the kitchen. "Kris! You really know how to make it up for me." She chuckled, as she sat at a bar stool while she watched him cook. "You should teach that to me next time, so that I'll not starve in the morning." 

 

Kris turned the stove off and transferred the egg to the place, as he frowned upon hearing the latter's remarks. "You've been skipping breakfast?" Yoona just yawned, and nodded. "Yah, you're already thin and you're still skipping breakfast?" He just rolled his eyes when his best friend smiled sheepishly at him. "You're unbelievable."

 

"Mhm, it's just that my schedules do not allow it." She then played with the hem of your shirt. "I would usually go home late, and has to be ready for either my shoot or sometimes I go early at my office." Yoona then gave an accusing look on Kris. "Yah, why are you suddenly asking me to eat breakfast? You're the one who has always drove me to work and take me home."

 

"Soon, Yoong. Soon.Kris then grinned while preparing the breakfast, as Yoona looked weirdly at him. She wondered what Kris was thinking, and what 'soon' means. Is it the end of the world? Or -- perhaps, he's referring to his wedding with Sooyoung. Yeah right, whatever. She rolled her eyes, as she watched Kris finish everything up. "Hey, breakfast's up! Go to the dining table, we're going to eat." 

 

Yoona then jumped out of the bar stool, and ran towards the dining table. "And who told you that you can eat breakfast with me?" She then raised a brow, as she started eating. Kris then glared at her, and she laughed out loud that she almost choked. "Gosh, Kris. You look hilarious!" She continued laughing, as she ate. Kris just shook his head at the girl's attitude, and ate with her.

 

*

 

"Gosh, when am I going to have a body like this?" The stylist said, as she zipped the back of the dress Yoona's wearing. She's currently wearing a pastel pink tube dress which falls right just above her knees, and a pair of white heels. Her hair was curled, as the stylist let it fall naturally. The make-up artist just applied a light make-up on her face since it's still day-time. "And, done! Go out now, Mr. Li had been anticipating for you, and had wanted to go in a while ago, but we did not let him in." 

 

The typical Kris. Yoona could just shake her head at Kris' behavior. She knows that her best friend could be cocky at times, and he's really persistent. She had been amused at how he was not able to go in, even though she knows that Kris will do everything to get anything he wants. "Alright. Thanks for the lovely makeover, Min Hee! You're the best!" She playfully winked at the girl, before she got out -- "Hey! Watch where you're going!"

 

She complained, as she massaged her forehead. Just as she was about to take a step forward, she bumped into something -- more like someone, and her innocent forehead was hurt. "You look just so perfect, Yoong." Upon recognizing the deep voice, Yoona lifted her head up and glared at the boy, before playfully punching his chest. "Yah! You were the one who was not looking! I actually stopped and you-"

 

"Yeah right, whatever." She then crossed her arms, as she continued to walk towards the garden, where they would be shooting. "I didn't know that you model." She said, as she took a glance towards Kris, who's now walking side by side with her. "I can't even take a good photo of you, so why did you agree in this?" 

 

Kris frowned, as he looked at the girl, not believing that she's actually grumpy about his participation on the said shoot. "Do you not want me to be here?" He sighed. "Probably, you'd love to have that Oh Sehun do this shoot with you." He was about to walk away when Yoona held his arm. He's quite annoyed about the latter, but still, he loves her. To death.

 

"I'm sorry, okay? I was just joking." She chuckled, and continued poking his arm when he insisted on looking at her. "Come on, I know you won't be able to get mad at me for a minute because you love me that much!" Kris then looked at the now-grinning-widely Yoona, and thought, if you only knew. "Let's go! Maybe the photographer's waiting for us already."

 

*

 

"And, and -- oh, that pose is nice! Man, you both look natural." The photographer said, as he captured as picture of Kris and Yoona, wearing their respective wedding attires. Kris is wearing a fit-black tuxedo with a matching red tie, while Yoona wears an empire-styled wedding dress, with gorgeous beads designing the top of the dress. She had her naturally-curly hair down, and just applied a light make-up.

 

The whole shoot was tiring, yet fun. It was a field Yoona had never tried, but she found it fun. She also didn't know that her best friend is a really photogenic person. Looking at their photos, the crew could just swoon at how perfect the two looks together, and they thought that Yoona was lucky to have a groom like him. They couldn't wait for the wedding to happen, and they are happy that they were the ones to witness their yet-innocent love bloom.

 

"You know, this is my first time in trying a wedding shoot." She said, as she removed the make-up that was on her face. They are now on Kris' car, on their way to anywhere Yoona likes. "I wonder how it feels like to have my own." She chuckled, and Kris could just shake his head at the innocent Yoona."Kris, treat me food!" 

 

Kris rolled his eyes, knowing that she'd probably say this. When can I replace food in her heart?

 

#

aereen's

it's been awhile omg!!! this has been sitting on my drafts for like gazillion years already but omg i finally updated! tho i've been busy with school (((tHESIS AND JOURN AND SUCH))) i have been on unannounced hiatus. u n u i'm really sorry i'll try to update regularly!!! enjoy the update! :  D