five.

Wedding Belles

"Oh, and Yoong. You'll be my maid-of-honour!" Sooyoung excitedly said, and Yoona thought that her day could not get worse. First, it was supposed to be her rest day, but her freaking bestfriends sneaked in her apartment, disturbing her precious sleep. They told her that they would be preparing for the wedding, and Yoona insisted that she would rest. But luck wasn't on her side, she was forced to come with her friends. Second, she's still pissed off about the upcoming wedding -- with her best friends hiding their feelings for each other and Yoona was oblivious of what is happening. Third, they confiscated her Intoxicated albums, which they promise to return after the wedding -- which will be held eight months from now.

 

"Seriously, Sooyoung? I am your freaking wedding planner, so find another maid-of-honour. It could be Song Qian or--" 

 

"No, no, no Yoona. And that's Sooyoung unnie for you, dear. You'll be my maid-of-honour, whether you like it or not!" Sooyoung beamed, making Yoona more irritated. She rolled her eyes, and just plugged in her earphones. Luckily, she has the songs of Intoxicated password-protected on her playlist. "So, Kris. We'll be going to check out some rings first. Go to Tiffany & Co." Sooyoung instructed Kris as he drived, and Yoona ignored them for a good while.

 

Upon arriving at the mall, Yoona was the first one to get out. Followed by Sooyoung, and Kris who have really wanted to talk to Yoona. But before he could go talk to her, she immediately went inside, living a shocked Kris and a happy Sooyoung. 

 

"Everything's going according to the plan!" Sooyoung exclaimed. Kris shook his head at the attitude of the girl, and left first. The latter then ran towards him, and clung unto his arm. Kris wanted to shook her off, but she pouted to Yoona, who's glaring at them. 

 

"Faster, love birds. We do not have all the time in the world." She said, heading to Tiffany & Co. Upon entering the store, she beamed, reminiscing all the moments she have spent in here while organizing some wedding events. "Go pick your rings. I'll just be here by the necklace's corner." She smiled -- her first smile for today. She then saw a necklace, which has an anchor pendant on it. She asked the saleslady to bring it out, and she got to see how beautiful it was.

 

"Simple, like you." Startled upon his deep voice, Yoona turned her head, only to see Kris leaning behind her. Too close. She thought. She shook the thought off, and diverted her attention towards the necklace again. "Do you like it?" 

 

"Isn't it obvious, Kris. I would not be buying this if not." She rolled her eyes, and got her credit card. She then handed it to the cashier, as the attendant wrapped the necklace on a box. "Thank you." She then got the box, and immediately placed it in her bag. "So, have you picked your rings already?" She then looked at Sooyoung, who is busy looking through the rings.

 

"Yoong! Come here!" Sooyoung said, as she motioned for Yoona to go near her. Yoona followed, and looked at the ring -- it was a silver one, with a small heart on top surrounded by tiny diamonds. It's simple, yes. But it is what makes the ring beautiful. "Beautiful, right? I want to buy it for you!" Yoona could feel her jaw hanging, upon Sooyoung's remarks. She then looked at the price, and face palmed.

 

"It's too expensive, unnie. And it looks like an...engangement ring." She said, though she have wanted to take the ring with her. "And besides, I have bought my own accessory already." She insisted, but the latter is too persistent.

 

"Come on, Kris! Put this ring on her!" Sooyoung said, as she got the ring. Yoona was about to protest, but before she could speak, Kris got her hand and placed the ring on her finger. "Oh, it fits! Miss, I'll be getting this for my friend."

 

"Sooyoung unnie!" She immediately got her hand from Kris, and was about to remove it when he got her hand once again, and intertwined their fingers. Sooyoung was able to catch up the moment, and grinned silently as she paid at the cashier. "Damn, Kris! Let go!" She struggled to remove her hand, but Kris' grasp is too strong. She then gave up, and Kris immediately loosen up his hold.

 

"Don't you dare remove the ing ring until the wedding day, Yoona. Or you're going to face your worst nightmare." Sooyoung glared at her, causing the latter to gulp. Sooyoung then smiled again, and clapped her hands. "Perfect! Now, back to the wedding ring." Yoona could take her eyes off the ring, and just shook her head. For the sake of her safety, she has to follow Sooyoung. She chuckled secretly, and followed the couple who has been picking their rings. "Hey Yoong! Come fit this ring for me." 

 

"But unnie--" "No buts, Im Yoona!" She sighed in defeat, and just let the latter do whatever the heck she wants. Sooyoung then got a pair of rings -- one with a simple silver band for Kris, and the other, a silver ring with tiny diamonds surrounding it. Kris and Yoona tried to put on the rings, and it perfectly fitted theirs. "There you go. Miss, we're taking this one too!" Sooyoung said, and got the rings. Yoona was quite confused on why Sooyoung did not try the ring on, and just shrugged. "So, we'll be going now, right Kris?" Sooyoung widened her eyes at Kris, and he could only sigh. Sooyoung waved goodbye, and pulled Kris out of the shop. 

 

*

 

"It is you, yes you." She jammed to her favorite song 'It's You' by Intoxicated. She was so inlove to the song -- and to mention to the singer. She continued singing, not minding the man who was standing in front of her table.

 

"I'll be taking a seat here." The man said, and Yoona raised her head to look at the boy who just spoke. He was wearing a hoodie that has covered his face, and a sunglass. Yoona just shrugged, and continued scrolling through her iPad while sipping her bubble tea. After a while, she felt the stare of the weird man, and she stared back at him. There was a moment of silence, before she decided to break the ice. 

 

"Excuse me, sir. But, don't you know that staring is rude?" She asked, which made the man chuckle. Rolling her eyes, she placed her hand under her chin and looked at the man annoyingly. "I'm not kidding." The man silently laughed for awhile, and decided to lower down his hood, revealing half of his face. Shocked, Yoona have wanted the Earth to swallow her. Like, right now.

 

"We've met again, I see." He then removed his shades, and looked intently at Yoona before smirking. She gulped, wanting to faint for Oh Sehun have never stared at anyone like that. And he smirked. He freaking smirked. She blushed at the sight, and looked away before the latter could ever notice. "I've listened to you sing 'It's You' awhile ago. You have a nice voice, I wonder why you've never applied to be our vocalist during our high school days." Damn, he knows me. He freaking knows me. I'm going to tell Li ing Jiaheng later.

 

"Well...I thought I do not have one so I did not bother to sing." She chuckled, and sipped her favorite milk tea. 

 

"Wonder what took you so long~" They both sang at the same time, which made them laugh for a good while. They shared some stories, starting from their high school days up until now. Yoona felt more than happy, for she have finally talked to the man of her dreams.

 

"I see, you're enganged?" She then looked at her finger, which showed the ring Sooyoung bought for her earlier. "And I guess...with Kris? You both were damn inseparable." 

 

She then smiled bitterly, and touched the ring. "No, Sooyoung-unnie bought it for me a while ago. By the way, Kris is going to get married to Sooyoung-unnie." Sehun's mouth formed an 'O' sign, and his hand found its way to hold Yoona's. Quite taken aback, Yoona wanted to pull her hand off, but something is stopping her. It took a while before they heard a 'click' sound, and Sehun immediately looked around, but found no one.

 

"I thought paparazzis caught us. Well, I would not want to risk your safety if ever the public finds out that I stayed with you and chatted." He chuckled. "Fans nowadays, really." He then ruffled his hair, and placed his disguises on again. "I'll take you home." He stood up, but Yoona stayed still. 

 

"N-no. I can go home alone. And besides, what if paparazzis catch us together? Damn boy, I would not want you to be on the front page because of me." She chuckled and got her belongings, wanting to leave. She have wanted Sehun to take her home. But not now, since she knows that paparazzis are around, and her face will be on the newspaper in no time.

 

But before she could walk away, Sehun grabbed her hand. "No, I insist." She was about to protest but Sehun cut her off. "I would not mind being on the front page with a beautiful woman like you."

 

*

 

Author's Note

Yay for regular updates! Well, I've watched some ExoYoong videos and gathered up my feels, before I end up with this. Well, I don't know if this is cheesy or whatsoever. But yeah. Well, as you all can see, Yoona has this weird relationship with Kris as of now, and Sehun is on the move! And Sooyoung, well, being the prankster as her, keeps on tricking our Yoong! And hey, this is a pretty long chapter. OHORAT. Enjoy the update. < 3