29 - Lonely Rushed Chapter

The Liar(s)

29 – LONELY RUSHED CHAPTER

Posted Image


Writer’s POV

Police had swept away the warehouse. The police came almost an hour after the explosion. 

Heechul and Yeonhee who are still alive were brought for further investigation together with Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Jessica. Jessica actually wanted to be in the hospital with Yuri. However, she could’t rebel against the police that time.

The investigation worthed all night long and the next morning on Tuesday, after refreshing herself in the nearest hotel, Jessica went to the hospital only to be informed that Yuri has been taken by her family and they already took a flight to Seoul.

Yuri is not from Seoul but once she told her parents how much she loved the city and how much she loved taking a picture of this city and that’s including taking Jessica’s pictures. That’s why, Yuri’s parents decide to make Seoul as the place where Yuri will rest in peace.

The police had also explained to Yuri’s family about what happened and amazingly, with these big and forgiving hearts, Yuri’s parents are able to stay strong.

For them, to know that their daughter was died by saving another life is more than enough to make them feel strong. They are still shocked, sad, pained, and of course feeling deprived but they manage to overcome it.

Donghae and Eunhyuk, apparently, were straighly sent to Seoul after the investigation together with Heechul and Yeonhee for another investigation. They were sent there because of related cases which the police in Jeju don’t have the authority to deal with. Well yeah, it’s the care related to all Lee Byunghun’s, Hangeng’s, and Donghae’s crimes.

Eunhyuk was then proven to be innocent while Donghae couldn’t prove his innocence. Donghae instantly became a suspect thanks to Heechul and Yeonhee.

Heechul and Yeonhee, though, were put into the jail immediately while Donghae became a city arrest. That means Donghae can’t go outside Seoul until the police finish the investigation. Donghae should report to the police as well about his latest and daily activities and so many other provisions that should be done. Yoo Jaesuk, Donghae’s lawyer went blank and speechless about Donghae’s case but he decided to help Donghae even when Donghae told him not to.

And today is Wednesday, 2 days before SNU’s anniversary and about 2 weeks before the musical performance.

Today is Yuri’s funeral day.

Dark clouds can be spotted up above the sky as if they want to show how much they feel sad as well. It’s not raining yet. It’s just cloudy at the moment.

Jessica is still standing there when all of the other people have gone home. Even Yuri’s parents have gone home. Yuri’s parents had finally given what Yuri couldn’t give to Jessica, the photo album. Jessica apologized thousands times to Yuri’s parents only to get the curve of their smiles. Yuri’s parents told Jessica that Yuri is smilling so that means she’s happy right now and Jessica should live her life in happiness as well.

So, only Jessica is there, at least in front of Yuri’s graveyard while Donghae is observing the girl from a far.

Jessica opens the first page of the photo album only to find herself starts crying again.

She remembers how Yuri collided into her the first time they met. However, the photo that she is seeing right now was taken long ago before the collision, at least it’s what she can remember. Jessica still can’t figure it out that she met Yuri for the first time so many years ago.

Jessica then wonders about it…

“How long have this girl been taking my pictures?”

“Did she stalk me?”

Then she remembers the night when she caught Yuri following her.

“Ahhhh… you lied to me that night then… neh Yuri-sshi?”

Her tears fall on the photo album.

She opens the next page.

In that photo, she is all smilling happily while eating lunch with Krystal. That time, Krystal didn’t have a boyfriend yet.

It feels so ironic for Jessica to see this happiness in these photos in front of Yuri’s graveyard. She opens page after page. Every page that is opened by her adds the sorrow.

She remembers when Yuri returned her handkerchief. She remembers how she always ignored and rejected Yuri’s offer… Yuri’s offer to be her friends.

And that’s when she opens the page where all she can see is herself sleeping. She goes through several next pages and all are the same. The photos were taken when Jessica slept in the classroom. It seems like Yuri never missed a single time.

Jessica decides to stop seeing the photo album though. She can’t bear it anymore. She’s already half way but she decides not to see the photo album anymore. It’ll only bring sadness and she’s already full with it.

She hugs the photo album and her knees feel so weak when there’s a drop of rain on her skin. She looks upon the sky and it will definitely start raining. Jessica, though, doesn’t care as she wants to spend as much time as possible in front of Yuri’s graveyard.

However, when the rain starts getting heavier, an umbrella is suddenly covering her. She looks at her back to find the bitterly-smiling Donghae.

“You’ll be sick Sica-yah… beside… you’ll get the album wet this way. Let’s go home before it’s getting heavier.”

“But…” Jessica doubts about going home.

“We’ll go back here tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, everyday if you want… We’ll put new flowers for her graveyard in every possible time but please… let’s go home right now. You need to rest as well… I beg you.”

Donghae tries to convince Jessica and he feels grateful when she listens to him.

They walk to where Jessica’s car is. Donghae doesn’t drive his own car here because he knew that he will meet Jessica.

“By the way… I’m sorry that I think I need to resign from the internship position oppa…”

Jessica who stops crying already suddenly brings a new topic. Hearing that, Donghae sincerely smiles.

“Well, about that… I also think that you should stop as well because I won’t people in the office think negatively about you.” Donghae replies.

“Eh…? Why will they think negatively about me?” Jessica asks. They are near the place where Jessica parked her car now.

“Because we are living together.” Donghae says and Jessica stops walking. Of course Donghae stops walking as well because he is the one holding the umbrella. Jessica faces Donghae right now.

“I’m moving into your place… starting today…”

Jessica is pleasantly surprised by the news. However, she doesn’t show it that much. And even though there’s only silence after that, both of them understand that they are happy with it.

“You won’t throw me out right?” Donghae makes a small grin on his face.

Jessica doesn’t reply though but Donghae knows that it’s because she’s still too carried away by the sadness. Actually, Donghae is still feeling really sad too but he just wanted to at least confirm his future with Jessica.

They still don’t walk and they are perfectly facing each other right now. With his free left hand, Donghae then holds Jessica’s right hand.

“I know it’s not a very perfect time to talk about this… after the big loss we both experienced… and after I become a city arrest… however… it’s actually because of this big loss that I need to ask you something important…” Donghae is now very serious. Jessica can feel it.

“What?” She simply questions him.

“Will this beautiful girl in front of me want to be this useless city arrest’s girlfriend?”

And Jessica can only hug Donghae. This is the thing that she has been longing for so long. She cries again but with a little more happiness inside her heart. 

“I take that as yes…” Donghae pulls Jessica into his embrace with his free hand. They spend some time there before start walking again to Jessica’s car.

Donghae, though, knows that there are so many consequences that he should face this time. First of all, he should look for Yoona’s video because it maybe can help him to be free.

“Let me drive.” Donghae says and Jessica gives the key to him. Before entering the car, Jessica wants to confirm once again.

“So… are you coming today oppa?”

“No… I’m not coming… I’m staying Sica-yah… I’m staying with you… it’s different with only coming right?”

“Neh… thank you.” Jessica responds and then gets into the car with a very relieving heart, knowing that she’ll have Donghae with her to go through this difficult period.



Meanwhile, Taeyeon just finished her lunch in the hospital’s cafeteria and she decided to visit Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was saved and so were Tiffany and Siwon. God heard Taeyeon’s prays, God granted her wishes.

Kyuhyun’s father was already there after Taeyeon saw Siwon being sent into the surgery room. Not so long after that, the doctor who treated Kyuhyun came out and announced that Kyuhyun’s critical period has gone.

Kyuhyun’s father sighed in relief but actually Taeyeon didn’t see much happiness on his face. It is expected though because knowing that his son will still need to battle the cancer remains true. It doesn’t really change anything after all.

Kyuhyun’s mother and his younger brother, Jino, came this morning only to show their gloomy expressions. They thanked Taeyeon but Taeyeon couldn’t even smile a bit when she received the gratitude.

After hearing that Kyuhyun was saved, only 10 minutes later that Tiffany’s life was confirmed to be safe. Her father fainted though. He got too much stress after remembering what exactly happened that night before Tiffany trying to commit suicide. That night, Taeyeon also donated her blood for Tiffany who was losing many bloods. Thanks God they have same “O” blood type.

However, Siwon is still in his critical condition. Until the dawn, the doctor and nurses had been trying to rescue him. They successfully treated Siwon that night with a sudden surgery but Siwon’s condition didn’t improve until this exact second. He still doesn’t open his eyes.

Taeyeon is already in the corridor where Kyuhyun’s room is located but from a far, she sees Jino is accompanying Kyuhyun who is moving with a wheelchair. Kyuhyun had gained his consciousness this morning. He is getting a lot better now until his mother told him recently that Tiffany is in the same hospital. He was shocked and turned sad after hearing that news.

Thus, he couldn’t wait to visit that girl right after finishing his lunch.

Taeyeon is following from behind. When Kyuhyun finally enters Tiffany’s room, Taeyeon decides about something. She’ll give up on Kyuhyun, knowing that the boy really loves Tiffany.

Jino greets Taeyeon when Jino walks back to Kyuhyun’s room. Taeyeon is now waiting for Kyuhyun to come out from Tiffany’s room. She sits on the waiting chair in that corridor.

Tiffany and Kyuhyun, though, are still oblivious about Siwon’s condition.



Kyuhyun enters the room and there’s a nurse who is checking on Tiffany’s condition. Tiffany’s father is eating his lunch somewhere. Tiffany also opened her eyes this morning, almost around the time Kyuhyun did.

Tiffany had heard about Kyuhyun from her father and Kyuhyun’s parents who just visited her.

The moment she sees Kyuhyun, her tears fall without any warning.

The nurse decides to give the two their moment.

“I’ll be back later then Miss Hwang. Get well soon neh.”

The nurse says and both Kyuhyun and Tiffany say “Kamsahamnida.” in a very weak tone.

Kyuhyun drives his wheelchair towards Tiffany.

When Tiffany feels like Kyuhyun is already in the position where he can hear her, she tells him something in her crying and weak voice.

“I’m sorry Kyu… I feel r-really-really bad n-now…”

Knowing that Kyuhyun actually has the lung cancer really saddens Tiffany. She thinks that she is so stupid to believe in what Kyuhyun told him in the mini theatre when it was so obvious actually that the guy is sick.

“I… I’m sorry for-”

Tiffany is cut when Kyuhyun puts his finger on her lips to stop her from talking.

“Shhhhhh…” Kyuhyun orders Tiffany to keep quiet.

“You are still weak… just let me explain everything now.” Kyuhyun continues to calm Tiffany but it’s useless since the girl is still crying. Kyuhyun is still weak as well but he is in better condition to talk rather than Tiffany.

“…”

Kyuhyun let the silence fills the air for some moment before speaking.

“Fany-ah… being hurt is a part of life… but staying hurt is a foolish choice.”

“I did lie to you. I lied, hoping that you will hate me and find your happiness. It’s clear that I’m not your happiness, isn’t it?!”

Tiffany wants to argue but Kyuhyun prevents her from talking once again.

“What I’m going to say is… even though you are hurt which I’m sure that you will be in the future, don’t let yourself being taken down by it. Don’t let yourself staying hurt Fany-ah.”

Kyuhyun inhales some air. He looks so worried.

“I’m sorry that I hurt you. I’m really sorry and I know that I’m not in the position to tell you all of these things while I have found myself stay being hurt as well.”

It’s true. Kyuhyun is actually the one who chose to stay being hurt this whole time. However, knowing the results of being like that, he has come to the point where he doesn’t want his loved-one to experience the same thing.

“How come you think about committing suicide Fany-ah?”

Kyuhyun’s own tears can be noticed in the corner of his eyes right now. He is afraid that he took a part and contributed on leading Tiffany’s attempt to end her life. He is afraid for he doesn’t want to be the cause. Unfortunately, he did though.

“…”

Kyuhyun can’t continue anymore. He is facing the floor thinking about how everything has become right now. He covers his face with both of his hands and Tiffany takes the chance.

“Let’s f-forgive each other then… shall we?”

Tiffany reaches out the closest hand of Kyuhyun’s. She pulls it and holds it.

“Let’s c-create… a b-better m-memory for our f-future… starting from now…”

Tiffany holds Kyuhyun’s hand with both of her hands now. She tightens her hold.

“Let’s s-support each o-other, let’s c-continue being friends like w-we u-used to be, let’s f-forget all the bad m-memories now, let’s c-cherish w-what we h-have now Kyu. Let’s forgive o-ourselves.”

For several seconds, Kyuhyun and Tiffany can only look into each other’s eyes.

“Neh… arasso…” Kyuhyun nods in the end of their conversation.

Later, Kyuhyun accompanies Tiffany until that girl falling asleep. Kyuhyun decides to leave after her father came back to the room. Kyuhyun then drives himself. Tiffany’s father helps him until the door closed again.

Kyuhyun turns around with his wheelchair and in front of him there is Taeyeon, standing with a face that charms her confident.

“I saw you coming here so… I followed after because I have something to say.”

Kyuhyun didn’t expect to meet Taeyeon. He still remembers what happened that night in the mini theatre. He is very thankful because Taeyeon is his savior but at the moment, he really doesn’t know where he should hide his face. He feels really ashamed in front of her. He is so embarrassed.

“I’ll make it really brief Kyuhyun-ah.”

Taeyeon takes a very deep breath.

“Just forget about how I confessed to you if it burdens you.” Taeyeon stares at Kyuhyun. Taeyeon really hits the spot. Kyuhyun wonders how can this girl know about what he is thinking.

“I think that I’ve just given up on you. I actually never thought about confessing at all so yeah… I hope you don’t feel burdened anymore.”

Taeyeon can’t deny that she is still very jealous. She wants to be loved too. However, she knows she should be fair. If Kyuhyun doesn’t love her and she only burdens him because of the confession then she should do this to get rid off the awkwardness between them. She should tell him that she has already given up.

She knows she can’t be greedy. God had granted her wish by saving Kyuhyun so she can’t ask for more like hoping for Kyuhyun to love her back.

Kyuhyun is still speechless. He doesn’t know what things to say as a response right now.

“We’ve still got our musical performance at the end of the month. I hope you don’t forget that Kyuhyun-ah. Get well soon and return to the campus for practicing. I’ll be waiting there and I hope that we’ll be like we used to be.”

Concluding that, Taeyeon simply smiles and is about to leave Kyuhyun when she remembers about Siwon.

“And by the way, Choi Siwon-sshi is also hospitalized in here. He was found overdosed with drugs last night. He is still in critical condition though. Don’t forget to pray for him.”

Then she finally leaves Kyuhyun. She needs some time for herself right now. She needs to rest after the whole tragedy last night.

Kyuhyun is just left speechless as if he doesn’t know how to say a single word. Hearing what Taeyeon said about Siwon just added the surprise.

With a very hard feeling, he decides to come back to his room though. He realizes that Taeyeon perhaps needs time. Besides, he needs time as well.



On Thursday morning.

Tiffany and Kyuhyun are already getting really better but Siwon still doesn’t open his eyes. Kyuhyun told about Siwon to Tiffany but to remember about what Siwon had tried to do to her makes Tiffany feels more scared actually. She felt sorry to hear that and of course she wanted to know about it more but she was still really scared.

Let’s skip about it for a moment and take a look on what’s going on in Eunhyuk’s mansion.

Ara opens the door after Donghae presses the bell the second time.

“Ah… you are… Donghae-sshi, aren’t you?! Come in.” Ara is startled but she doesn’t need an answer from Donghae. She is actually becoming hopeful to see Donghae. She knows him of course but Donghae actually doesn’t know her so she introduces herself while closing the door again.

“You can call me Ara. My father used to be the head butler in this house and I’m also working in here now.”

“Neh. I’m sorry to bother.” Donghae steps into Eunhyuk’s house and he still can’t believe that this is the only the second time he comes here with the first one being the time when he killed the previous owner after so many years of friendship with Eunhyuk. So yeah, it’s actually the first time he comes here after officialy knowing where Eunhyuk’s house is.

“Can I meet Eunhyuk-sshi?” Donghae asks Ara.

Hearing that question, Ara sighs and she replies “I’m afraid that you can’t meet him though.”

Ara invites Donghae to sit on the couch in the living room.

“What do you mean?” Donghae asks when his position is settled.

“I’m not sure but he just came out from his room when it’s time to eat his breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He is alive but it feels like he is not living at all. He doesn’t talk. His eyes are always red. They are so puffy and swollen as well. His skin looks so pale. His hair is always messy.”

Ara explains to Donghae.

“The only time where he talked more was when he got back here on Tuesday and was examined as well as treated by a doctor.”

Ara knows everything about what happened because gossiping is actually a common thing in this mafia world. Information can be easily obtained in that world as everyone is actually trying to destroy each other.

“Hence… I’m not sure you can talk or even meet him but yeah… I hope you can help me dragging him out from his bedroom though…” With this being said, Ara stands up and gestures Donghae to follow her.

Donghae explores the house and there’s no single family portrait in here. He understands more now why Eunhyuk becomes this shy guy. Eunhyuk grows up without any confidence and without the love of his parents. Donghae thinks maybe Eunhyuk feels so different from the other kids and Donghae can just imagine how jealous Eunhyuk is this whole time towards the people around him.

They are in front of Eunhyuk’s room right now. Ara then steps backward giving Donghae the signal to knock. Donghae takes the chance. He is standing in front of the door now.

“Knock! Knock! Knock!”

Donghae knocks but there’s no reply.

“Hyukkie!!! It’s me!!!” Donghae calls Eunhyuk but still there’s no reply.

“Yah!!! Hyukkie!!! Open the door!” Donghae shouts again while knocking the door impatiently.

Eunhyuk sure hears the knocks. However, he just doesn’t feel like opening the door. He just feels like prisoning himself in his bedroom. He loses all his will. He feels like there’s no reason to come out. He has spent his time crying and crying. He can’t forgive himself. He is just laying down there on his bed. Looking up on the ceiling with her tears falling all over his face.

“Hyukkie!!! Ohhh yahhh!!! Open the door please!!!”

But it’s useless and Donghae knows he shouldn’t force Eunhyuk. He thinks that Eunhyuk perhaps need more time. It seems like Donghae has moved on but actually he hasn’t a bit. He just thinks that at this time, he can’t be too down. He can’t let himself blown away by sadness. Not when two precious persons in his life are at the lowest of the down. Not when Jessica can’t forgive herself because of Yuri and not when Eunhyuk can’t forgive himself as well because of Yoona. Not when he knows he is needed by them. At the very end, he knows that actually he is the one who needs those two.

“Aishhh…” Donghae mutters and gives up with the last knock he just made.

“He’ll come out to grab his lunch… yeah… if you want to wait here Donghae-sshi.” Ara says to Donghae when she observes that Donghae has given up.

“I’ll just come again later Ara-sshi. Please let me know if something happens. Thank you.”

“Neh. You are welcome.”

With that, Ara escorts Donghae to the main door and Donghae leaves the mansion.



Today is Friday and is SNU’s anniversary.

Kyuhyun had just fought with Tiffany, battle of words actually and it’s quite ironic because they just pledged about supporting each other again as friends but ended up fighting.

Well, it was expected since Tiffany insisted to be discharged from the hospital in this early Friday morning. Kyuhyun was furious and he straightly went to Tiffany’s room to scold that girl. When he arrived at the room, Tiffany had already packed her things and was ready to leave. Her father seemed can’t do anything about it and her father was waiting in the lobby already.

“It’s the anniversary of SNU. There will be an important ceremony in the main auditorium. I am scheduled to give a speech Kyuhyun-ah. I need to go there.” Tiffany reasoned out.

“Yah, that’s the silliest reason I can hear of, you know?! You are still weak Fany-ah. You’re still recovering! Can’t you jest let another person goes and replaces you?!”

“Neh! I can’t! I need to present… to presest the progress report of the charity you know… so yeah… need to go there.”

“Fany-ah, you’re still…”

“I need to be responsible Kyu…” Fany cut Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun could feel the desperation in her voice. Fany then continued when Kyuhyun showed his curiousity towards this responsibility that she was talking about.

“For the charity to be ruined, I need to inform the lecturers, students, representatives, parents, all of them that… that the charity is canceled because there is no single sponsor now. I musn’t let anyone else take the responsibility when it was all my faults.” Fany stared at Kyuhyun. Just with the eye-contact, Kyuhyun had actually understood that Tiffany was begging for him to not make it more difficult for her.

Looking that actually Fany had been really so well now Kyuhyun in the end gave in. Besides, Tiffany managed to reverse the situation by saying something before she left the hospital.

“I know you are worried Kyu, I know it and I can’t be happier for that. I am so grateful for your concerns but you know what? I think you should stop worrying about me when I’m so worried about you instead. Even last night I couldn’t sleep thinking about your health. So, do you think I’ll do something that will make you worried when I’m so worried about you?”

Kyuhyun didn’t answer.

“I’m really ok right now. I really am. Still need to consume the supplements and vitamins of course but I swear you I’m fine. I won’t make you worried so please… please don’t worry about me. Ok?”

Kyuhyun nodded and Tiffany smiled sincerely and Kyuhyun was satisfied when he saw that eye-smile again. The ever endearing and beautiful eye-smile.



Once again, God had answered Taeyeon’s pray.

Siwon opened his eyes in the Friday dawn. He finally battled past the critical condition and he started feeling well. He had also started eating normally.

He just finished his desert for breakfast when Kyuhyun showed up. Kyuhyun just ended his argument with Tiffany when he heard that Siwon had gained his sense. Unfortunately, Tiffany had left so Kyuhyun went there by himself.

Kyuhyun may be the one who actually has the worst condition but it’s him who shows more concerns towards the others right now.

At first, it was really awkward between the two of them.

Siwon asked about the reason Kyuhyun was hospitalized. When Siwon found out about the lung cancer, he really wanted to punch himself because he ever thought about giving Kyuhyun a “lesson” for hurting Tiffany using this scheme.

“I lied to her because I know she loves you Choi Siwon.”

Kyuhyun admitted.

“She maybe confused right now about her own feelings but I’m sure she has the feelings for you. She probably just doesn’t want to admit it as she doesn’t want to hurt me.”

Kyuhyun continued and Siwon listened carefully. He wanted to believe what Kyuhyun told him but it felt so difficult. He wanted to believe that Tiffany loves him but he wonders why it is so difficult to be happy to hear that.

“I actually didn’t want to tell you about it because she told me how you tried to harass her. Really Choi Siwon, I really want to hit your face even now.”

Kyuhyun told Siwon but he knew that he didn’t have the authority as he committed a sin as well in their case.

“It was our faults that…” Kyuhyun was told by Tiffany that she didn’t want Siwon to know about the suicide thing. However, Kyuhyun broke the promise.

“That in the end, we pushed her to… to commit suicide…”

“Excuse m-me…?! Repeat again w-what you just s-said Kyuhyun-sshi… You said she committed suicide? Yah!!! Y-yahhh… tell me you’re just kidding me!” Siwon who was actually still weak could make his voice strong enough.

“I’m not kidding you. Apparently, the three of us were sent into this hospital at almost the same time. She was ok right now though. However, I think both of us would never ever forgive ourselves to know that we once pushed her to take that horrible decision.” Kyuhyun shared what is in his mind.

Siwon pondered after hearing this and Kyuhyun noticed that tears fell from his eyes already. Siwon felt really like a jerk and useless person right now. He could imagine how much he had hurted Tiffany for the girl almost kill herself.

“W-where is s-she? W-where is h-her room?”

Siwon really wanted to apologize so badly right now even when he always knew that it would never be enough.

Kyuhyun knew that he already broke the promise he made to Tiffany to keep this as secret but from the start, his mission was to make Tiffany happy so he should do this. He wanted to make sure one thing though so instead of answering the question from Siwon, he asked him a question.

“Do you love her Siwon-sshi?”

“N-neh…” Siwon confessed and Kyuhyun had actually predicted about it. It was easy for him to tell that Siwon was in love with Tiffany.

“How much?” Kyuhyun wanted to challenge him of course.

“I can’t t-tell y-you Kyuhyun-sshi…” Siwon honestly answered and Kyuhyun was somewhat pissed off. Kyuhyun wanted to know this because he was giving up on her and he wanted to set them together. Siwon’s answer disappointed him. He wanted to leave as soon as possible right now because he felt so pointless being here but Siwon suddenly striked a question.

“Kyuhyun-sshi… can you count the stars in the sky?”

Even though Kyuhyun found it weird to be asked this question, he answered in the end “I can’t of course. It’s impossible.”

“How about t-the sand in the b-beach?” Siwon asked again.

“It’s just the same Siwon-sshi.”

“Then can you t-tell me how w-wide this w-whole u-universe is?” Siwon still asked though.

“Yahhh, are you playing around. Of course it’s impossible for me Siwon-sshi.” Kyuhyun answered again and this time Siwon replied with a statement.

“Which is why I can’t tell you how much I love her Kyuhyun-sshi.”

Kyuhyun was caught off guard that he couldn’t think of something to say. That gave Siwon another chance to speak.

“It always feels so s-silly to ask about h-how m-much you l-love someone for me. I d-don’t g-get it why people t-think it’s a normal q-question to ask. Love is n-not a p-piece of string that can be measured. It’s a feeling and you can’t say how deep or shallow that feeling is in numbers. Don’t you think so?”

Kyuhyun eventually created a curve on his lips when he heard what Siwon said to him. Love couldn’t be measured indeed.

Siwon added “My love for her has no measure and it can only be proven and I’ll show you I love her.”

To this, Kyuhyun really felt like he was right to give up Tiffany for this man in front of him. Siwon had proven nothing but his annoying side this whole time. However, Kyuhyun would like to look forward to seeing Tiffany and Siwon as a couple now.

Kyuhyun finally answered Siwon’s question.

“She was discharged just right now actually. She has been recovering really well and because today is SNU’s anniversary, she said to me that she will go to the campus because she needs to announce about the cancellation of the charity project.”

Hearing this from Kyuhyun, Siwon turned anxious.

Siwon didn’t speak for seconds. He just breathed the air thinking about what he should do when all that Kyuhyun could see the next few seconds was an empty hospital bedroom.

Siwon had gone. He took off all the hospital’s equipments that supplied his life, the infusion, the tube, everything and had ran away from the hospital with his pajama.

Kyuhyun was worried but he smiled in the end.

That was then though and right now Siwon has already on his way to the campus. On one note, he just opened his eyes and it’s not even 12 hours ever since. Love conquers all I must say.



“Is this heaven?”

Yoona ponders inside his heart. She is slowly opening her eyes and all she can see is white.

“Or is it hell?”

She ponders about it again.

She can’t feel that she is actually breathing and all this white thing that she sees is actually the light in the hospital room. She is hospitalized in Jeju after being found by the police. Her eyes just can’t really adjust to the light right now.

Yoona’s mother and father notices that there’s a slight movement from Yoona’s fingers.

They’ve been waiting this moment from 2 days ago. Their daughter is still alive.

“Yoona-yah…”

Mrs. Im stands up from the couch and quickly runs to Yoona’s right side and holds her right hand.

“Yoona-yah…”

“M-mom?” Yoona hears her mother’s voice and she is confused right now. She wonders whether her ears deceive her or not.

Mr. Im has stood up as well and he is on Yoona’s left side, holding the other hand.

Slowly, Yoona can feel that both of her hands are being hold. Her eyes now can adjust to the light of the room. It’s still blurred but she can see her parents’ face and the ceiling of this room. It’s still not that clear. Her vision is really blurred so she is still not sure. She breathes heavily. There’s a respiratory-helper that is put on her nose and mouth to help her breathing. She feels really weak.

She closes her eyes once again, trying to think about what happened and she hears her mom and dad calling again.

“Yoona… my dear… how do you feel?”

“Yoona…”

They sound so worried and tired. 

Yoona still closes her eyes and this way she can really think. She can feel that she is breathing. She can feel that her hands are held. She feels that her body is lying on a bed. She can hear her parents’ voice as well. That’s when she realizes that she is still alive. She’s not dead yet.

She opens her eyes slowly and this time her vision is clearer.

She can see her parents’ worried face. She can see they are smiling.

Yoona can’t help but to let herself crying.

“I’m… I’m… I’m alive…” She says so weakly.

“M-mom… d-dad… I’m alive…” And she can’t say anything as tears dominate her. She can only cry and hold back her parents’ hands.

“…”

No one speaks because all of them are melted and dissolved into tears.

“…”

Yoona is alive. She was saved by someone, someone who sacrificed himself.

Hangeng.

Yes… Hangeng was the savior.

That day, after turning off the lamp and waiting for Eunhyuk and Donghae to leave the control room, Yoona was walking towards the control panel when a smack was landed on her head causing her to lose her sense again. However, she didn’t straighly lose her sense. She fell on the floor but she could feel that her body was being lifted after that.

Hangeng took Yoona outside. It was only several seconds before the explosion but Hangeng managed to put Yoona safe inside the dining room of that building that was located in front of the control room. After making sure that the explosion wouldn’t reach Yoona’s place, Hangeng quickly went back to the control room and cut the green wire.

Hangeng hid Yoona really well and that's why the police found her later in a second investigation. By the time the police found her, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Jessica are already back to Seoul. The police then finally identified Yoona through her fingerprints and they contacted her parents at first. Her parents quickly flew to the Jeju. Yoona's parents ask the police to keep it as secret as they didn't want Yoona to be in trouble until she fully recovers.

In the end, Hangeng saved them.

In the end, he realized about something.

Forgiving.

And even though it’s a bit selfish… he hoped to be forgiven.



Siwon has arrived in SNU. He borrowed some money from a student that is passing by where he stops the taxi to pay the taxi. Thanks God he is famous. The student is kind enough to help him. The student is a fan perhaps.

Siwon knows that maybe he is so late to go to the main auditorium right now.

He is thinking about what he should do now. His body is still really weak yet he is forcing himself. He doesn’t care about all of the pairs of eyes around him that are staring. He is so eye-catching though. Wearing only pajama and looking so pale.

When he sees the administration office, he suddenly gets an idea.

Tiffany is already in the auditorium of course. She is on the stage right now holding the microphone, preparing herself to deliver the speech.

“Neh, annyeonghaseyo… Tiffany imnida, third year student of Communication Science Department. Thank you very much for the opportunity that has been given to me. First of all, I want to congratulate all of us here because today is SNU’s anniversary.”

She pauses.

“I have learned a lot about the history of our beloved campus and I can’t be more proud to be a student in this university.”

She gives a pause again.

“Every year… we celebrated the anniversary with the hopes to keep improving ourselves in every aspect.”

She inhales some air.

“So this year too, with that concept in my mind… I decide to make a charity project rather than music festival like we used to do in the previous years.”

Everyone in the room unexpectedly applauses and that makes Tiffany more nervous because of what she is going to say next. From a far, she can see her father mouthing “Fighting!” and she decides to keep going on. It gives her strength.

“However, in this very special day of our alma mater… I unfortunately will announce that the students association has failed to execute the plan.” She is really nervous right now. “If I may rephrase that… I must say that I have failed to liven up the expectations of the charity program and it leads all the sponsors to sigh out from the project.”

The auditorium goes silent after that, waiting for Tiffany’s next explanantion.

“Simply and shortly said, the charity project is now canceled.”

Tiffany’s tears are ready to burst out but she holds in.

“I thought that it will be a successful event because it’s the very first time for our campus to do this thing but then… easier said than done… I fail to achieve the vision.”

Tiffany keeps her head held high even when she can see that everyone’s face is showing disappointment right now.

“Thus, I want to use this chance to…” She inhales some air to make her calm.

“To apologize to the lecturers, my fellow students, the alumni, the representatives, the parents, and to everyone… I know that I’ve disappointed you and ruined SNU’s name this way.”

She continues again.

“That’s why… to take the responsibility… I would like to announce that I will step down as the president of students association.”

Tiffany then steps backward and makes an obvious 90 degress bow third time as a sign of her deep apology.

She cries there. She can’t hold it anymore.

Suddenly, almost all the students yell at her.

“Woooooooooo…”

They are showing their disappointments and Tiffany can only receive the humiliation as she realizes that she is really the one to be blamed.

The “Woooooooooo…” is going crazier right now and even the lecturers can’t control these rebellious students when suddenly the announcement alarm can be heard.

“Ting tong ting tong.”

This sound is like the sound in the airport where the officer will announce the passengers to board or the schedule of the flight. Usually, it is used to announce something important to the students of SNU and it can be heard in every corner of SNU. Even when the students in the rest room, they wil surely hear it. Even the students who are in the football field or sport hall can hear it. Everyone in the SNU will hear it for sure.

Tiffany lifts up her body because she is curious as well.

“Neh… annyeonghaseyo…”

Tiffany can hear Siwon’s voice. She can’t believe this but it is confirmed after Siwon introduces himself.

“Choi Siwon im-imnida… final year student of Psychology Department.”

Since Siwon is still weak… he sounds so weak. He is panting like after running so many miles.

“I h-have a very important information…” Everyone is paying attention to Siwon now.

“To c-commemorate this year’s anniversary of S-SNU… the c-charity p-project will still be executed on the designated day as planned…”

Siwon pauses again because he needs more breaths.

“The sponsors w-will sign in again… I’ll t-talk to them… And everyone… y-you d-don’t need to be w-worried… because if the s-sponsors won’t s-sign in again… then I’ll be the sponsor… I’ll make sure that SNU’s name will remain honored…”

Siwon is still panting.

“And to you… to y-you… Stephanie Hwang…”

Siwon becomes very nervous right now.

“I know I’ve b-been such a jerk to r-ruin everything in y-your life and the charity as w-well…”

All the activities in SNU are suddenly like being postponed. Everyone is really hearing this.

Tiffany is crying so badly right now. She keeps wiping her cheeks.

“Huhhhh…” Siwon exhales before continues with “But please forgive m-me… p-please forgive me because in the e-end… even when I’ve b-been trying so h-hard to deny this… I end up convincing myself that I’m so in love w-with you…”

Siwon finally tells it. He finally confesses in a very one-of-a-kind way.

Taeyeon who is practicing in the mini theatre smiles when she hears it. She is relieved that Siwon is ok and that God had answered her pray.

“And I k-know that y-you’ll probably run away r-right now… at least t-that’s what I thought… so I beg you… I’m not in a very g-good condition right now… and so are you… huhhhh…”

He is panting again.

“Please… don’t l-leave the auditorium… I’ll come to y-your p-place…”

And Siwon ends his information by pressing the button to make the “Ting tong ting tong.” sound.

Everyone in the auditorium is speechless right now and strangely, it seems like they are waiting for Siwon as well.

Siwon walks from the administration office to the auditorium. He is welcomed by every student that he meets in his way. All the students are smilling and supporting him.

“Fighting!!!” He can hear them shouting, even from them who he doesn’t know.

Tiffany is very nervous right now. She is waiting for the door in this big auditorium to be opened and finally it is opened. Siwon is there.

He is walking slowly towards the stage.

He needs some helps from the other students to stand up again when he seems can’t continue walking. However, he manages to continue. He is so close to the stage right now and both of them can glance at each other’s face.

Siwon looks so tired, weak, and pale.

Tiffany is really amazed that Siwon is only wearing his pajama. Tiffany now knows that Siwon probably runs away from the hospital.

Siwon takes the stairs up and is on the stage right now. He walks to where Tiffany is standing right now. Once he is really in front of her, he is actually becoming more nervous and his knees turn into jellies.

Tiffany can’t really say anything right now.

Siwon closes his eyes to calm himself before saying “I t-think… I think I’ve fallen in love with you from the start. I k-know it sounds stupid but I don’t have anything else to s-say. I simply love you…” Siwon sheds his tears as well and Tiffany hugs him as her reply.

The scene on the stage earns this big round of applauses from everyone. Even the lecturers are giving standing ovation.

Love conquers all. If it was not yesterday then it’s today. If it is not today then it will be tomorrow. Love will really conquer all no matter what.



Two weeks have passed since then. Donghae and Eunhyuk still doesn’t know about Yoona who is still alive. It’s finally the musical performance day. It’s Saturday so everyone can come to watch the musical. It’s free for the students after all.

The charity went very well two days before. The reaction from the media was so explosive thanks to Tiffany and Siwon of course. They are officially a couple right now.

Kyuhyun even though is still fighting with his lung cancer, he decides to go on stage. He has been practicing so hard this past one week after missing it the other week. The doctor had also given him the permission to perform with one note, he’ll take the proper treatment right after that.

Siwon’s band is performing right now and after that, it will be the last act of the musical where Kyuhyun and Taeyeon will form a duet to sing “Way Back Into Love”.

The band has done and Kyuhyun and Taeyeon are so nervous right now.

The curtain is falling down and covering the stage right now. They prepare the stage and finally the curtain is being lifted up again.

The music starts.

Kyuhyun is standing at the far left side of the stage while Taeyeon at the far right side of the stage. Kyuhyun is on the automatic wheelchair. His character has cancer as well and in this last part of the story, he is supposed to force Taeyeon’s character to leave him.

Taeyeon starts singing the first verse.

“I've been living with a shadow over head.
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed.
I've been lonely for so long.
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on.”

Kyuhyun continues with the second verse.

“I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away.
Just in case I ever need them again someday.
I've been setting aside time, 
to clear a little space in the corners of my mind.”

Then they serenade it the chorus together. They gaze at each other.

“All I want to do is find a way back into love.
I can't make it through without a way back into love.
Ohhh.”

Taeyeon then proceeds to her next part and she starts walking slowly towards the middle area of the stage.

“I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine.
Ive been searching but I just don’t see the signs.
I know that it’s out there.
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere.”

Taeyeon stops at the middle and the next scene is like she is waiting for Kyuhyun to come to her place. Then Kyuhyun drives the wheelchair towards Taeyeon while singing.

“I've been looking for someone to shed some light.
Not just somebody to get me through the night.
I could use some direction,
and I'm open to your suggestions.”

Kyuhyun almost reaches Taeyeon when they are singing the chorus again in a very harmonious voice.

“All I want to do is find a way back into love.
I can't make it through without a way back into love.
And If I open my heart again.
I guess I’m hoping you'll be there for me in the end.”

This time, Kyuhyun holds Taeyeon’s hand and they are waiting to sing again as the music plays the bridge. Taeyeon then starts.

“There are moments when I dont know if it's real,
or if anybody feels the way I feel.
I need inspiration, not just another negotiation.”

Then they stare at each other to sing the last chorus of the song.

“All I want to do is find a way back into love.
I can't make it through without a way back into love.
And If I open my heart to you.
I’m hoping you'll show me what to do.
And if you help me to start again.
You know that I'll be there for you in the end.”

They hold the last note for almost ten seconds before conclude the performance. Of course there’s no applause in the middle of the act. The music stops and it will be the last dialogue after that.

It will be a dialogue where Kyuhyun will push Taeyeon’s character to leave him because he is sick. However, Taeyeon’s character is very stubborn and she won’t leave him. In the end, Taeyeon’s character succeeds at convincing Kyuhyun to let her be by his side.

However, it turns out differently when Kyuhyun addresses Taeyeon with her real name, not her character.

“Kim Taeyeon…”

They are staring at each other.

Everyone is surprised including Taeyeon but they think that probably Kyuhyun makes a little mistake.

Kyuhyun starts his line after getting the right emotion to feel.

“I can’t promise you… I can’t promise you a bright future.”

All of the musical staffs and actors are shocked because Kyuhyun is totally saying the different thing. They guess that Kyuhyun forgets his line and is now improvising.

“I really can’t guarantee you with happiness. I will only be your burden. I may hurt you though.”

Taeyeon is so surprised but it feels so emotional to her because Kyuhyun’s eyes are getting teary as well.

“And I know I will never make you happy in the end… but please… please… don’t give up on me.”

He cries so badly right now but he still has self-created line to say.

“Please don’t give up loving me… please… somehow it really hurts me when you said you have given up on me…”

He is sobbing and Taeyeon as well. Taeyeon remembers that she told Kyuhyun that she has given up on loving him the other day and it is really aching to hear this from Kyuhyun.

“Stay with me more… love me more… cheer me more… support me more… please try more… please…”

And Taeyeon makes her improvisation by answering in her crying voice “I guess I don’t have other options… I will love you more… I’ll cheer you even more than yesterday… for every single new day… I’ll try to support you more and I will definitely stay with you.”

And suddenly Siwon claps his hands, followed by Henry, then Sungmin, then Tiffany, then everyone in the backstage. Everyone is confused but this imperfect ending scene make it looks perfect actually. All of the audiences are standing and clapping their hands.

They shout “Bravo!!!” numerous times.

Taeyeon can see her father is clapping his hands from one of the audience seats and that moves her heart more than before.

Taeyeon smiles to his father and his father smiles back. She is happy even though she knows that tomorrow her father will forget about it.

Taeyeon then stares back at Kyuhyun to find out that they are still crying but a smile can be found on their faces. A very sincere and relieving smile.



Donghae knocks the door of Eunhyuk’s mansion impatiently. It’s a very peaceful Sunday, only one day after the musical performance.

Ara opens the door and even when he knows that it’s not polite, Donghae quickly runs towards Eunhyuk’s room.

“HYUKKIE!!! HYUKKIE!!! YAHHHH!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!”

Eunhyuk doesn’t change his lifestyle though. He is still very hopeless and he still can’t accept the fact.

“YAHHHHH!!! YOONA MAYBE STILL ALIVE!!! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!!!” Donghae shouts and Eunhyuk can hear it clearly.

“Yoona? Alive?” Eunhyuk ponders.

Donghae loses his patient though. With only one kick, he destroys the door and goes inside the room. Eunhyuk is startled. He gets up from his bed. In Donghae’s eyes, Eunhyuk looks so awful. Really awful.

His eyes are really read and so puffy because of the non stop crying session.

He is a bit skinnier right now.

His white milky skin is so plae right now.

He looks like a zombie to Donghae and somehow he is pissed off.

“Yahhh!!!” Donghae grumbles.

“Look at yourself Hyukkie… look at how awful you are…” Donghae tells to Eunhyuk who is sitting on the bed hopelessly.

“So… is she alive?” Eunhyuk only says that as a response.

It then reminds Donghae about his purpose of coming here. His lawyer, Yoo Jaesuk, just informed Donghae that Donghae is proven to be innocent and all of the accusations that are directed to him are all now revoked. Yoo Jaesuk told him that a girl visited him this morning and handed him a video. Yoo Jaesuk went to the police office and the police agreed to revoke the accusations. The girl didn’t tell her name though but Donghae is sure that it’s Yoona.

“She is Hyukkie. She met with my lawyer and even helped me to be free from all of the accusations pointed at me.”

It sounds so ridiculous actually, in a way that it’s still hard to believe.

“Hae-ah… don’t lie to me. Don’t try to-”

Suddenly Eunhyuk is being cut by Ara who is a bit surprised to see the broken door.

“Oppa… I found this in front of the house just right now.” Ara shows a CD.

After closing the door for Donghae before, Ara went back to kitchen. However, after hearing the sound of the door being broken down by Donghae, Ara hears a knock again from the main door. When she opens the door, there’s no one but this CD.

Donghae then snatches the CD immediately and plays it using the DVD player set in Eunhyuk’s room. Eunhyuk can only observe though, unable to understand what’s going on.

Donghae knows that it must be the video.

And through the video, they finally know the truth. Donghae now knows the reason why it was always so easy for him to sneak into his target’s house and killed them without mercy. Even though he was relieved that he could complete his mission, he actually felt it a bit strange. The truth is, Hangeng is the one who killed all of the targets.

Hangeng knew that Donghae never wasted the time and would go straightly to kill the target after being told. So when Donghae prepared himself before going to the target’s house, Hangeng went there before him and completed the mission. He killed them and made them looked like sleeping after that. It also answers why Donghae always “killed” them when they were sleeping. They were already dead even before Donghae came though. Donghae didn’t realize it because it was dark. So in the end, it’s safe to say that Donghae never killed his target, even Lee Byunghun.

“So you killed all of them instead?” Heechul asked Hangeng.

“Neh.” Hangeng shortly answered.

“Waeyooo? You have that boy to do that for you, don’t you?” Heechul protested.

“I know Chullie. I know but I can’t let him did that. He could fail. And he could be killed if he failed while I still need him. I need to make him thinking that he is the one doing it. I need him as my puppet to cover me of course.”

“So what’s the problem if he failed?” Leetuk asked.

“Yah… if he failed and got killed… then Lee Byunghun will know about my secret intention to kill him and our betrayal. So I need to make sure the mission is completed by having a cover if things turn out to be the way we don’t plan. Think about it, if police started to investigate it more, then we will be definitely safe because there’s someone out there who thinks he killed those people right?!”

Hangeng explains.

“You are so cruel Hannie…” Yeonhee says and Hangeng only smirks.

After watching and knowing the truth, Eunhyuk doesn’t look better though. Instead, he is already crying so badly while Donghae is really mad. However, Donghae manages to control it.

Eunhyuk doesn’t even think about the possibility of Yoona being alive. It’s just too much right now with the video and many other things inside his head. It’s just too much that he can’t take it anymore now.

Ara decides to leave the two when Donghae new cell phone rings. It’s from Jessica.

“Sica-yah…” Donghae greets her.

“Oppa, where are you?”

“I’m in Hyukkie’s mansion. Wae?”

“Meet me in the Incheon International Airport. Bring Hyukjae-sshi along. Apparently, Yoona-sshi is there right now. Hurry oppa, we may not have much time and don’t ask me why I know this. Just please trust me. See you.” Then Jessica hangs up.

Donghae quickly turns around and tries to pull Eunhyuk with him.

“Yoona is in the airport right now. Let’s go.” Donghae says but unfortunately Eunhyuk ditches his hand.

“Yah! Hyukkie… can’t you hear me? Yoona is in the airport. She is really alive. Let’s go. Don’t waste our time!”

Donghae tries to hold and pull Eunhyuk’s hand again but the latter avoids it.

“If she’s really alive than it’s more than enough for me Hae…”

“Eh? What’s this now? I really don’t get you this time.” Donghae argues to Eunhyuk’s weird statement.

“Don’t you think I’ll bring nothing but misfortunes for her?! Can’t you see it Hae? All I did to her after all is putting her in danger. Thanks God she is alive right now but I don’t have the confidence to even admit that she is alive… I’m afraid it is a lie… I’m afraid that I’ll just put her in danger again after this. I’m afraid th-”

“Up to you then!” Donghae cuts Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk really pisses Donghae off this time.

“I really don’t get you Hyukkie. I really don’t. I hope you make the right decision even though it’s so stupid to hear your reason just right now. Don’t regret it later.” Donghae then leaves knowing that he still needs to see Yoona before losing the moment. He wants to thank her for sure.



Jessica took a cab and arrives before Donghae and right now they are looking for Yoona together. Yoona actually was the one who came to Eunhyuk’s mansion and put the CD in front of the door. After that she went to the airport. She’ll depart to USA.

Krystal and Jino were in Jessica’s apartment when they started discussing about how Kyuhyun rejected the scholarship for the exchange program to Harvard because he is under treatment right now. Later, Jessica remembers that Yoona also received the same scholarship. She read about it on one of the announcement board in SNU. Knowing that Yoona may be died and may be not, she called her dad and found out that actually Yoona is still alive. Jessica also got informed that actually today is the day where Yoona will depart.

“Why is she hiding then?”

Jessica asks herself. Dongha is actually asking the same question.

“Oppa… there! There she is.” Jessica points with her index finger. Yoona is walking in front of them, alone. Her parents are already in the USA, waiting for her. They had such prior business things there.

Then Donghae notices this walking-girl who is pulling her medium-size suitcase.

“It’s really her.” Donghae mumbles and he runs towards the girl and calls her name.

“Yoongie-ah!”

Jessica follows after.

Yoona hears it but she ignores it. She keeps walking. Donghae calls her again.

“Yah… Im Yoona! It’s really you right?!” Again, Yoona ignores.

“Yoona-sshi!” Jessica suddenly speaks up and amazingly, Yoona stops this time. It takes several seconds for Yoona to finally turn around and face Jessica.

“Jessica-sshi.” said Yoona.

Yoona doesn’t look at Donghae at all. She avoids looking at him. Donghae feels this strange thing but he comes up with a question.

“Why are you hiding from us if you are alive? Don’t you know you make us worried? Don’t you know how hard it is for Hyukkie?” Donghae exclaims.

“…”

No reply from Yoona. She even tells Jessica “Do you have something to tell me Jessica-sshi?”

And both Jessica and Donghae are confused.

“Eh? I… I… I actually have the same question.” Jessica confusedly answers.

“What question.” Yoona coldly replies.

“Eh? Don’t you hear Donghae-oppa’s question before?” Jessica raises her eyebrows. She thinks that it’s a little bit insane.

“Donghae-sunbae? He asks me a question? Where is he?” Yoona’s eyes get teary right now. It’s hard for her to deny it.

“Yoona-sshi, can’t you see him? He is right beside me. Are you joking?” Jessica quickly answers and stares at Donghae’s place to indicate that Donghae is really there.

“Where? I can’t see him.” Yoona’s voice is already trembling when she says this.

“I don’t see him Jessica-sshi.” Yoona repeats but ironically, this time she is facing Donghae. They are staring at each other’s face but Yoona tells them that she doesn’t see Donghae.

That makes Jessica confused but Donghae understands though. That girl hates him so much after all.

“Sica-yah… it’s alright. Just repeat my question.” Donghae tells Jessica.

“Ah… neh… Yoona-sshi, Donghae-oppa asked you… why are you hiding from all of us?” exclaimed Jessica.

“Hiding? I don’t think I’m hiding Jessica-sshi. Tell Donghae-sunbae that I’m not hiding. I’m just resting from all of these tiresome things. And besides, they are not looking for me right?! I was always in my home and they would find me if they go there actually. So yeah… I’m not hiding.”

Yoona answers and she stares at Jessica only again.

“But we thought you are dead!!! Do you know how Hyukkie is so hopeless right now?” Donghae can’t hold himself. However, Yoona ignores him again and Donghae knows what Yoona wants.

“Sica-yah… tell her again what I had just said.”

Donghae asks Jessica to help him again communicating with Yoona.

“Yoona-sshi… Donghae-oppa tells that we thought you were dead so we didn’t look for you. He wanted you to know that Hyukjae-sshi is losing his will to live as well.”

“And why should I care if he, himself, doesn’t care about his life?” Yoona quickly replies.

And it heats Donghae up.

“Sica-yah… tell her that I think she loves him.”

“Yoona-sshi, Donghae-oppa tells that he thinks you love Hyukjae-sshi.” It’s slowly becoming annoying for Jessica actually.

“Tell Donghae-sunbae that loving him is not such an adequate reason to make me able to help him move on.” Yoona pauses.

Donghae and Jessica anticipate what Yoona will tell them next.

“Tell Donghae-sunbae that…” Yoona tries to hold her tears.

“That Hyukjae-oppa should move on with or without me. It’s just because you already know now that I’m alive so you think I’ll be able to help him gather again his will right?! What wil you do if I’m really dead then?”

Yoona stops for a moment and she hopes Donghae and Jessica understand what she said before.

“Hyukjae-oppa needs to move on by his own will and I need to move on as well… It’s so hard for me too.” Actually, Yoona is keeping a little secret.

“Sica-yah… tell her that-”

Donghae is interrupted by Jessica.

“I AM NOT YOUR POST OFFICER!!!” Jessica can’t be patient any longer though.

“It frustrates and agitates me… really!!! What’s wrong with you two? What the heck is wrong with you two huhhh?!” Jessica emphasizes her last sentence.

Jessica sighs in the end, feeling guilty after exploding. Donghae actually can understand.

“Jessica-sshi, are you hungry?” Yoona suddenly asks.

“Ehhh?”

“Let’s catch some food if you don’t mind.” Yoona makes an offer.

Jessica glares at Donghae at first and Donghae nods to her.

“I’ll be waiting in the car then.” Donghae says and leaves.



Yoona and Jessica are eating in one of the restaurants in the airport, talking in a more relaxed atmosphere now.

“I’m afraid I’ll fall for him.”

Yoona speaks truthfully.

“I don’t want to believe this but actually he was growing a space in my heart during our fake relationship.”

Yoona looks deeply into Jessica’s eyes. Yoona sadly smiles.

“I always try to avoid that guy called Lee Donghae because I don’t want to betray my feelings for Hyukjae-oppa. I’m afraid… I really am… I’m afraid that I may be falling for him.”

Jessica is surprised of course but she somehow understands. After all, she did the same thing. She is known as this cold and unsociable person because she wants to protect her feelings for Donghae. She is afraid of falling in love with another person.

“I’m not doing this for you of course.” Yoona reasons out knowing that Jessica loves Donghae.

“I’m doing this for myself.” She stresses that point again only to see Jessica giggles.

“I understand Yoona-sshi.” Jessica says.

“However, about Hyukjae-sshi… I heard from Donghae-oppa that his condition is really not great.” Jessica speaks again.

“I know it but I want him to gain his confidence again with his own will. And actually, I’m so confused as well but in the end… I think I should do this. After all the complicated things, it’s not that easy for me to just show up and pretend like nothing happened or everything is over now. I… I…”

“It’s ok Yoona-sshi. If you can’t talk about it then don’t talk.”

Jessica comforts Yoona. Jessica can see that Yoona is hiding something actually and she doesn’t have any plan to force the girl.

“Even though I don’t really understand about your real reason but I believe you have considered about it. I also believe that things happened for a reason so yeah… I’ll just wait until I find the answer. Let’s skip this topic and finish our food by the way. You should be on board soon.”

Yoona smiles to hear that heartwarming words from Jessica.

They have finished eating right now and Yoona is about to depart.

“Yoona-sshi… thanks for saving us that time… Donghae-oppa can’t forgive himself ever since and I’m relieved that probably he can learn to forgive right now. I actually need to forgive myself as well.”

Yoona knows that Jessica perhaps talks about Yuri this time.

“I think you don’t need to thank me. I didn’t save us. God did… and I’m sorry that I don’t have any words to console your feelings right now. I heard about Yuri-sshi and I am really sorry Jessica-sshi.”

“Neh… it’s alright… we should move on right?!” Jessica smiles bitterly.

Yoona nods and then leaves. Jessica shouts once again though.

“Next time when we meet… I hope I can call you Yoona and you will call me unnie…”

Yoona simply replies “Neh… I will! See you again.”

Yoona can’t tell Donghae and Jessica that her parents are trying to sue Eunhyuk for kidnapping and dragging Yoona into danger. Her parents decide not to take that path only after Yoona promised that she’ll stay away from him. This is the secret Yoona can’t tell to everyone.

Yes, actually, after her parents know everything, her parents want to take a legal action against Eunhyuk, even Donghae. Of course Yoona doesn't allow her parents to do that. Yoona offers something to her parents and her parents eventually agreed on it. Yoona convinced them that she won't have any relationship with the two anymore and her parents gave in. Furtherly, Yoona asked the police not to reveal that she is alive to anyone as a part of that plan. Everytime Donghae asks the police about Yoona, the police answer with "We still doesn't discover her body." so he thinks Yoona is already dead.

But it isn't important now. The most important thing for now is... how will it end, right?!

##########

A/N
Yeah... one more chapter to go and that's actually the epilogue. So... will Yoona end up with Hyukkie? Hahaha, I guess you'll know the answer though. Didn't I mention about a quite sad ending before??? Hmmmm... it will really happen... but don't worry... it's more like I'm being a little bit mischievous. ^_^ I hope you like this chapter even when I think it's not that good enough. I have scanned it thrice and I can't make any improvements and I'm so sleepy so I'll just update before going to sleep. Still... I don't think it's really good enough. I hope I can really make a very great chapter for the ending.

I'm so sorryyy if this is a boring chapter for you (it's long). I try to cool down the atmosphere actually and to reveal to you that everyone is doing alright (only Yuri died though and I'm so super duper sorry for that.. it's only in my fic... mianheee).

Thank you so much for all of your comments!!! Really1000x love them.