18 - Inadvertent Encounter

The Liar(s)

18 – INADVERTENT ENCOUNTER
Posted Image


Yoona’s POV

It’s Sunday already… and nothing special.

Just two weeks ago, I’d been thinking about how I will spend my life with him.

Just two weeks ago, I’d believed that everything will be alright.

Guess I was wrong then.

But where is he? Is he even still alive out there?

Shhhhh! Snap it out Yoona! Don’t ever think about that again!

I shake my head and continue walking hopelessly, taking a look at some stores and shops along this street, the very famous one and only Myeongdong. I decide to enter the SPAO branch. I don’t really like shopping though. However, it’s one thing I can do to kill some time. I’m dying of missing him so badly.

So yeah, here I am. After all, I’m a girl and it’s kinda fun to actually look for some new clothes.

I’m exploring the whole store, touching the clothes that look interesting for me, pretending to fit them when actually all my thoughts are centered on Lee Hyukjae. I’m just so helpless that I could only think about him.

I’m entering a new section of the store which is actually a wrong move. It’s the section for a couple who are looking for a couple t-shirts, shirts, jeans, hoodies, jacket, and whatever. I doubt there will be a single shopping around here but then I found myself starting to check on every item that catches my eyes.

And my left hand lands on this particular t-shirt that is hanged on a hanger. However, there’s another hand, grabbing this t-shirt, showing that there’s another person who is interested by this t-shirt.

“Yoona-sshi.”

“Jessica-sshi… ahhh, sorry you can take the t-shirt.”

No one can determine who the first one that touches the t-shirt is actually. I don’t really care though, I mean, it’s not a competition right?

“Ahhh, it’s ok, you can check it first.” She replies me so I obey her and take out the t-shirt from the hanger onto my hand.

I check on this t-shirt and it is a really nice one actually. Now, if only I can buy this one and its pair. Aigooo, what are you thinking Yoona?! He’s not even your boyfriend. Why do you need to buy a couple t-shirts?! Stupid. I think I have spent my time only to contemplate about buying or not buying this t-shirt. It’s like forever already so I think I need to hand the t-shirt to Jessica-sshi.

“Jessica-sshi, here, I’m done checking.” I offer the t-shirt to her. I’m so hesitant actually. I really like the idea of wearing a couple t-shirt with someone I love but then… he doesn’t even show his nose right now.

“Ah neh, thanks.” She replies nicely with a warm smile. I think, she’s really nice, it’s far from the ice princess image that people always dub about her. On top of that, she’s a real gorgeous lady. Her blackened hairdo only signifies her beauty. Even from a girl’s perspective like me, she’s too beautiful to describe in words.

“I’ll go first then… bye.” I tell her while she’s still looking through the t-shirt.

“Bye. Have a nice day.” She tells me as a response.

I bet she’s thinking about buying or not buying it as well, same like me. I don’t actually have a heart to not buy the t-shirt.

Should I buy it for me then? I mean, without its pair?

I think to myself.

I think and think while looking at other items but then decide to leave the store without buying anything. After exiting this SPAO store branch, I don’t even think about my next destination. My legs just move and I follow where they lead me to go. Even having recreation like this can’t cure my sickness of wanting him back.

I’m drowning of my own thoughts that my tears are already falling. I wipe the tears from my cheeks before they reach my chin.

I need to do other thing and then I walk by the hairstylist store. I put a more deep thought about it and decide to have a haircut so I enter this store.

Some people say, cutting your hair means leaving your bad luck. So yeah, a new style won’t hurt me.

Siwon’s POV

“That’s cool, I mean… yeah. I think we can get a better mark this time.” I say to both Kyuhyun-sshi and Tiffany-sshi.

No one replies me so I continue talking.

“Thank you so much and I’m sorry if I’m not helping too much.”

No one replies again, seriously. After finishing the report, Kyuhyun-sshi starts playing his PSP while Tiffany-sshi starts eating her lunch and only nods to my words. We’re in the Pizza Hut since this morning actually, making our new project for professor Song’s class.

I decide to go to the lavatory because it’s just too awkward here. It’s still so… molla… why are they so quite?!

“Mphh, I need to use the restroom. Excuse me.”

So here I go. I occupy the restroom. I just want to wash my face actually because I’m a bit sleepy apart from being ignored as well. I didn’t have a proper sleep last night because my schedule ended at 5.00 am in the dawn and then I need to be here at 9.00 am and right now is around 12.30 pm.

I go directly to the sink to wash my face. I put down my cap and take off my scarf then start washing my face. I’m tired of disguising myself actually. The cap and the scarf help me to be unnoticed by the public but really, I’m tired.

While pouring the water on my face and wiping my face continuously, I alternately look into the mirror and into the sink.

There’s something bothering me this whole day actually. Aniyo, ever since so many days ago, there’s already something that have been bothering me.

I think I can’t deny it anymore. I’ve really fallen in love with this Stephanie Hwang. Arghhhh! I should blame meeting her every day, for our assignment, for our charity program, for our musical performance. Seeing her in my daily life, I really begin to learn about her. What she likes, what she dislikes, how her personality is, how I think she’s tired for being the president, tired for being the role model to the point where she needs to pretend to be good in every single thing she does.

I learn about how she looks so stunning when she’s sleeping on the table after working so hard. I also learn how hard she’s working as a responsible person. I learn about the way she loves feedbacks and cares to listen to other’s opinion. I learn about how she preserves her own tiredness and exhaustion in front of anybody else, she always puts herself after other things.

I somehow hope she can be more selfish and prioritize herself.

But who am I to her? Who? I’m no one!!!

Besides, I’m a liar. I don’t even want to think about how she will react if she knows who I really am. I wonder what she will say if she knows that being kind and nice with this philanthropic and religious image are actually the part of my acting as an actor. It’s horrible to think about the denial.

Now I do even start hating myself.

People say that the one that really knows who you are is yourself. But I pass from that, I’m an exception. I can’t describe myself. I don’t know what are my strengths or my weaknesses. I don’t know what I like and what I dislike. My life is just controlled, scheduled, ordered, managed, and arranged by other people. What else to say? I think that’s enough.

For now, I think I just love her. The crush now really turns into love.

Slowly, I remember what happened the other day. It was just an ordinary day actually but somehow, it feels like a special day for me.



Flashback starts.

“Tiffany-sshi, Tiffany-sshi…”

I shake her shoulder but still no reaction. We’re in the meeting room of our campus’ student body office. I just got back from picking up a call from my manager-hyung to this room and now I find her sleeping on the table. She lifts both of her hands and crosses them on the table and buries her head on them.

She’s so tired I guess.

She shows some reactions by turning her head to face my side and I notice how innocent she is. The best expression to see from everyone is when they are sleeping indeed.

“Tiffany-sshi…”

I call her name again.

“Ngggg…” She mumbles this time. Still, she is sleeping peacefully.

“Tiffany-sshi, wake up. We have another meeting at the mini theatre now.”

I shake her shoulder again. However, a part of me hates the fact to wake her up for I really enjoy seeing her cute face. Besides, I think she really needs a rest. So, I just let her sleep for some more minutes then.

I finally succeed to wake her up and then both of us are heading to the mini theatre.

“You should have gotten me up earlier Siwon-sshi.” She says.

“But you look tired though.” I reply.

“Don’t act as if you care.” She replies again.

“Well I do actually.” I respond much to her annoyance maybe.

“Oh yeah, I believe you… can’t you see?!” She says it, making it clear that she actually doesn’t believe me.

“Thank you so much.” I reply again.

“You are welcome.” She replies again and I decide to stop arguing. We’ve been like this since… don’t know when but we’re always arguing about everything actually now. I enjoy it. Kekeke.

As we enter the mini theatre, it’s expected that we’re already late. Everyone is staring at us. Tiffany goes to explain that we just had a meeting for our charity, skipping the sleeping part of course.

I think I can feel how sharp Kyuhyun-sshi’eyes glaring at us.

And so, the meeting ends and we start practicing. Tiffany-sshi and I are in the same session, together with Seo Juhyun-sshi who plays the piano, Sungmin-sshi who plays the bass, the cool dongsaeng Henry who plays the violin, and Jungmo-hyung who plays guitar. They are all talented for sure.

We are asked to play some of these rearranged songs as a small group of band and then we’ll also join the big orchestra in a certain session of the musical.

We start practicing by ourselves to get used to the song and then start doing it together. We’ve been doing it for days now actually so we’re getting better and faster at this.

It’s already 7.45 pm when finally our director calls it an end.

I prepare myself to go home and I notice how Tiffany-sshi always tries to help others to arrange their instruments. She also kind of waits I think. I guess she’s waiting for Kyuhyun-sshi to ask her to go home with him. I mean, they’re always together from what I knew before. However, I hardly see them together now. Besides, I can see this tension also when the three of us working on our assignment for Reverse Psychology.

Eventually, I’m walking to the exit and Kyuhyun-sshi is in front of me, only a step away. I try to say hello but I prevent myself.

Tiffany-sshi, on the other hand is in front of us, about 8 meters away, walking alone. I assume she gave up on waiting Kyuhyun-sshi. However, I’m sure that Kyuhyun-sshi is actually paying his attention to her. Walking behind her is the sign that he is observing the girl right?! It’s not that late actually but as a close friend, he must be worried if Tiffany-sshi goes home alone.

Then, everything happens so fast.

Tiffany-sshi slips while walking downstairs and luckily she’s fast enough to hold the stair’s handgrip before falling. However, I think her ankle is sprained.

It’s so obvious that Kyuhyun-sshi makes a move to help her. I can clearly see it from his back but I’m faster than him actually. Did I just seize his authority? I don’t know but helping Tiffany-sshi can’t be delayed in my dictionary. Whether it’s done to pertain my image or not.

“Are you alright?” I ask her, squatting beside her.

She tries to ignore me but she knows she can’t.

“I am.” Strangely, I already expected to hear this answer from her. I wonder what will be her answer if Kyuhyun-sshi arrives here before me.

“But you look not actually…” I start arguing once again.

“I said I am.” Then she tries to stand up but of course she fails. Once she stands, I think her ankle is hurting and that’s why she gets back to sit on the staircase.

“See?! I told you. Your ankle is sprained Tiffany-sshi. It’ll be getting worse. It may be dislocated if you force yourself.” I try to explain to her that she needs my help actually. I imply it because I’m a bit… hmmm… hesitant to offer it straightly.

She doesn’t give any response and by now, Kyuhyun-sshi is passing us, completely ignoring what has just happened before finally speaking to us.

“Fany-ah, Siwon-sshi, I’ll go home first. Bye.” Said Kyuhyun-sshi, plainly. He waves a little.

Others also pass us by. Tiifany-sshi and I have some more arguments after that.

“Then what should I do?” She eventually gives up and I like the way she’s asking for my help now.

I then step down and then squat in front of her.

“I’ll give you a ride. Get on.” I ask her to get on my shoulder. It’s pretty real I’ll give her a piggyback ride.

“Yah, don’t waste our time. I’ve a schedule to attend after sending you home safely Tiffany-sshi.” I say again after noticing that she’s taking too long to make a decision. I think she’s in between hating my offer or actually shy to take my offer.

“Fine. If you insist I can’t reject it then!” She says. Aishhh, what a smart excuse Tiffany-sshi.

“Me? Insist? Hahaha, don’t full of yourself Tiffany-sshi. Just admit it, you need my help right?!” I .

“Dream on Siwon-sshi. I won’t ever ask for your help.” She says that and she gets on my back. She crosses her arms on my chest. I lift her up. She’s a bit light to tell you the truth, keke.

I step down carefully.

“Oh yeah… I believe you. You won’t ever ask my help and I’m the one who comes to offer my help for your charity project neh?!” I smirk after saying this. I emphasize the last three words.

“After all, you’re the one who decides to help me.” She argues back again. I can’t believe this. She’s so tough. She doesn’t want to lose. Keke.

We exit the building now and we’re heading to the parking area. I can’t see Kyuhyun-sshi now. He’s gone.

“I take that as a compliment.” I tell her.

“Whatever and one more thing, don’t talk to me again. It’s even annoying to hear your voice now.” She bluntly replies. Fine… let’s play then. I won’t talk to her and let’s see who’ll suffer.

So we’re walking without any sound now. I enjoy it actually. Holding her like this, it feels like she’s mine. YAHHH! CHOI SIWON!!! Are you crazy? Are you sure about loving her?!

We’re passing through an outer corridor now. We can see some students are around. The library building looks bright as ever. Some students must be studying there. The parking area is a little too far from the mini theatre. I’m not complaining though.

I don’t know what really happens but I think she has fallen asleep now on my shoulder. I’m not sure since when though. I can feel her head leaning on my shoulder. I take a glance and I was right. She’s sleeping now. I can’t deny that I’m happy to share a moment like this with her.

It’s great no reporters here. No crazy fans as well.

But this wonderful moment should be ended as we finally in front of my car.

“Tiffany-sshi, wake up.” I say to her and she wakes up at my first attempt.

I put her down carefully and help her getting inside my car. She is sitting in the passenger’s seat beside the driver’s.

Once I fasten the seatbelt and after hearing her explanation of her home address, I start the engine.

Along our journey, I really shut my mouth. I don’t talk to her, following her instruction before. I glance at her sometimes and she’s so quiet as well. She doesn’t sleep this time.

“Yah, why are you so quiet now?” Eh? What’s this? She gives in already. Does she talk to me now? Hahaha. I don’t reply of course.

“Choi Siwon, I’m talking to you!” She exclaims after not getting any response from me. I don’t reply again.

“YAHHH!” Now she shouts, looking at me.

“Waeyooo? You asked me to not talk to you previously right? I’m just doing what you asked. What’s wrong now?” I give my argument.

“Crazy!” She says without any reason.

“Crazy? Me crazy? Kekeke. Think about it again Tiffany-sshi.”

“Yes you are crazy!!! You really are!” She replies again.

“I take that as a compliment again.” I say.

“See? You’re really crazy for being proud about being crazy!” I find it amusing every time we’re arguing about something useless like this.

“Thank you very much.” I aim for world peace now.

“You are welcome!!!” She says. It’s our trademark to end our arguing session.

“You are really impossible!” She mutters again though after that, breaking our rules.

“Yah, I hear that.” I say to her.

“Oh, it’s good then. At least, you don’t have a problem with your ears.” She doesn’t even face me while saying that.

“Thank you very much again.” This is the fifth time I guess I say those words to her today in total.

“Ohhh, you are always welcome.”

And silence fills the air. Several minutes after our last battle, she asks me to stop the car. We’re already in the neighborhood area of her house.

“Just drop me here. I can walk to my house.” Said Tiffany-sshi and I stop my car.

“Eh? Your ankle… how about your ankle? Are you sure?” I question her.

“I am fine now. I can walk and it’s not that far anymore. Thank you.” She says, opening the door.

“Hey! I can take you to your home Tiffany-sshi.” I exclaim.

“No it’s ok. I don’t want to owe you too much.” She elaborates her reason more.

“Ahhh I see, by the way…”

“BAM!!!”

My car door is being closed, interfering what I was going to say. I see her walking from my car window and she really can walk now. Thanks God it’s not a serious injury.

Actually, I know this place. This neighborhood I mean. I once lived here before selling the house and moving to my new house where I live now. I wonder… is she used to be my neighbor?! Hmmm… I can’t really remember her actually. I remember about Kyuhyun-sshi but he was not one of my childhood friends either. Kyuhyun-sshi is my junior in elementary school actually. However, Tiffany-sshi… I can’t remember something about her.

Flashback ends.


Writer’s POV

“Kyuhyun-ah… are you still mad at me?”

Tifany asks Kyuhyun once Siwon goes to the restroom.

“Me? Mad at you? Huh… you’re thinking too much Fany-ah.” Kyuhyun makes a short reply.

“Then… then why are you acting like this? You totally avoid me right?!” Tiffany begs for explanation.

“Avoiding you?” Kyuhyun finally stops playing his PSP after pressing the pause button and turns his face to face Tiffany.

Tiffany nods.

“Seriously, you think I’m avoiding you while you’re the one being busy with all of your activities?! Get your logic Fany-ah. I’m not avoiding you. Besides, you have Choi Siwon now.”

“Yah! Don’t mention him. Don’t drag him into our quarrel.” Tiffany responds to Kyuhyun.

“Fine then, just think about it. Do I really avoid you? I’m going nowhere in fact! I always there and you’re always the one missing. Once I try to talk you, you’re already with him. How am I supposed to disturb your business with him then?”

“But I… I…” Tiffany can’t find any excuse now.

It’s true though. Actually, Kyuhyun never avoids her. He always greets her. They still walk together to the campus and go home together as well if their schedules are matched. They will spend their lunch time together. They’ll also study together in the library and they even plan to have a holiday together later. However, the difference is they’re not talking to each other so often like they used to do.

They just walk together, eat lunch together, study together, and that’s all. Nothing more. No deep talk, no fun chat, no friendship bond anymore. It’s just a courtesy to do that together.

That’s why, even they are together, Tiffany thinks Kyuhyun is avoiding her.

Kyuhyun starts eating his own lunch. “He’s here so better we stop. Thanks.” He says after noticing Siwon’s presence from the rest room.

In the meantime, Jessica is finding a restaurant and then she finds herself standing in front of the Pizza Hut branch in Myeongdong. She decides to have her lunch here. She opens the door and the waiter greets her. She’s about to close the door when someone holds it, asking to not close the door.

Jessica is somehow getting curious about who this person could be.

“Yoona-sshi?” She asks after seeing the short-hair Yoona coming in.

“Ahh, annyeonghaseyo. It’s you again Jessica-sshi. What a coincidence neh?!” Yoona smiles.

“Should we prepare a table with two persons then?” The waiter asks Jessica and it’ll be awkward if she says no.

“Stupid waiter.” Jessica says to herself. Jessica thinks that if she says no then it’ll look like she doesn’t like the idea of eating her lunch with Yoona but if she says yes then she’ll eat her lunch with Yoona and it’s kinda… hmmm… strange actually.

Yoona thinks the same way so she stays calm. After all, Jessica is the one being asked so she’ll just go with Jessica’s choice.

“I guess so then. Are you ok with that Yoona-sshi?” Jessica finally cuts her endless deliberation.

“Neh.” Yoona answers and then the waiter them to their table.

On their way, they don’t really notice that they have their classmates there until Siwon calls them.

“Jessica-sshi, Yoona-sshi…”

Both of them are surprised by the sudden call and then Siwon stands up.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Siwon bows as a greeting. Yoona and Jessica reply with a little bow. Tiffany and Kyuhyun quickly turn around to give a nod as well.

Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Tiffany are more surprised actually to see that Yoona and Jessica are hanging around together.

After greeting each other, Yoona and Jessica then follow the waiter again and finally sit on their own chairs.

Jessica’s POV

As I think about it again, maybe it’s better to actually say no to the waiter beforehand. Now I should find any topic to discuss. Aigooo, I don’t think I can even start a conversation.

“You just cut your hair neh?” I’m so nervous actually.

I don’t know why but in front of her, I manage to be myself more. Ever since the beginning, I feel like it’s ok to loosen up in front of this girl. Moreover, knowing that she have been up to something with Donghae-oppa, I should be jealous instead of being nice to her right? I really don’t know why.

“Ah ye… you’re the inspiration actually.” Our eyes meet when she says that. I don’t get her point actually and I make such kind of expression demanding further details.

“I mean, seeing you becoming brunette from blonde… I think I need some change as well.” Yoona explains to me.

“I see.” I nod my head while saying.

“By the way, I think I didn’t thank you properly before Jessica-sshi. So, thank you very much.” Said Yoona, it’s so sudden that I can’t understand why she makes a little bow for me.

“Eh? What for?” I ask her.

“Soon after you left me and Hyukjae-oppa in the hospital that day, he told me everything. He told me how you defended me and him from some students.” Yoona talks again, looking through my eyes again. She has a very beautiful pair of eyes I must say.

“Ah it’s nothing, I’m the one who should say that actually because you had saved me from those bullies.” I just become more and more comfortable talking with her now. Not really sure why of course. Maybe, maybe because I can feel that both of us have something in common. She’s waiting for Hyukjae-sshi while I’m waiting for Donghae-oppa.

“Still, those bullies bothered you for defending us right?!” She smiles and it’s just too beautiful to describe in words. She’s a goddess. However, I notice how gloomy she is actually. Talking about Lee Hyukjae perhaps brings her down again.

“Yoona-sshi… are you alright?” I try to comfort her even though I know I’m not in the place to do so.

She doesn’t reply me directly. She just stares at me, blankly. I can’t read what kind of emotion it is. She just looks gloomy as ever but then a smile is plastered on her face.

“It’s funny how I always say I’m ok to other people, pretending that I’m really fine nowadays about the scandal and then about Hyukjae-oppa… but I find it’s difficult to lie in front of you.” There she admits.

“Of course I’m not ok.” I think she almost cries judged from her bitter smile. Her tears must have threatened her right now while saying her last words.

“Don’t you think it’s obvious that I’m not ok so why do people need to ask when they already know the answer? They must know I’m not ok for sure so why they still ask.” She continues her words and I’m left speechless. I don’t know what to say anymore. Luckily, our orders come at the right time.

Without any suggestion from anyone, we then start eating our lunch. We are interrupted by Siwon-sshi, Tiffany-sshi, and Kyuhyun-sshi when they excuse themselves to leave.

I almost failed to recognize Choi Siwon that time. I think he tries to cover his face with the cap, sunglasses, and the scarf. 

With silence, Yoona-sshi and I finish our lunch now. I’m speechless again. Should I try to open another topic?

“Well, I’m going first then.” To my surprise, Yoona-sshi suddenly stands.

“Ah, neh. I’m done as well actually.” We walk together to the cashier.

“Let me pay our meals as my gratitude for your invitation.” She says to me after she gets the bill.

“Ahhh… aniyooo, my treat. I’m older right?” I take the bill from her when the cashier tells us something.

“Your friends already pay for your meals miss.”

“Eh? Our friend?” Yoona says.

“What do you mean?” I continue asking.

“The three other persons that left not too long ago. One of them pays all of your bills.” The cashier explains.

“The one with the cap or the girl or the other one?” I want to make it sure.

“The one with the cap.” The cashier simply answers back. Yoona-sshi and I look at each other’s confused face.

“He said that you are his friends and among you all, he’s the oldest so he felt like treating you. Thank you for coming here. Please visit us again next time.” The cashier continues explaining. I can’t do anything now as I walk towards the exit.

Right after getting out from the Pizza Hut, Yoona-sshi bids her goodbye.

“Jessica-sshi, it’s quite awkward actually but… thank you very much for today.” She nicely bows to me and I return it.

“Neh, you are welcome.” I say and she turns around while I keep looking at her, walking and getting smaller.

“Yoona-sshi…” I manage to call her. Actually, I have something to say. I still have something I want to say to her. I can’t hold it in anymore.

“That means people care for you…” I say after walking several steps and standing not too far from her so she can hear me clearly.

“Ehhh?” She looks even more confused now.

“If you were talking about how Donghae-oppa and I or other people were annoying for asking about your feelings or whatsoever before… that means we care… we actually care for you. Even when we know the answer, sometimes we want to really hear from you. I know we’re not that close but… after all, I was there when we saw Lee Hyukjae for the last time.”

I pause to inhale some air. I don’t really notice that I address Donghae-oppa’s name informally just right now.

“Besides, saying that you are fine and then pretending… makes you look hopeless Yoona-sshi. You know what? It’s ok to have some hopes. If you admit you’re sad then it’s the right thing to do. It’s right to be honest. It shows how you really wish to meet him again… You miss him right? Don’t you think… hoping that he’ll really come back is what matters?!”

I don’t even know why I am saying these things to her. I’m just overreacting neh?! Aishhh.

“I’m sorry. I know I don’t have anything related to your problems… yeah… I’m sorry if I talk too much now.” I apologize. I’m afraid if I’m being a bit rude actually.

“Aniyo… at least you don’t talk that much like a birthday party MC. And… thank you so much Jessica-sshi. Thank you so much.”

“Ok then… I won’t disturb you any longer now, bye.” Now I’m the one taking my leave and I turn around, start walking when she stops me.

“Jessica-sshi!” I don’t need more time to turn my body again and face her.

“You too…” She says that and I try to understand but I can’t. I try to find its meaning but I fail. She helps me finding the answer after that.

“I don’t know anything about your relationship with Donghae-sunbae in the past. Last time I asked you, you said you didn’t know him but… it seems like you were lying as you addressed his name very comfortably just right now. Hence, if really there’s something happens between you… then… let’s keep hoping. Bye.”

Writer’s POV

Yoona turns around and leaves after saying that. Jessica stares at the walking figure and decides to start walking again.

Both of them are completely oblivious that there’s not only one stalker observing them from a far but there’s another one also. One is stalking Jessica for sure and we already know who she is while the other one is stalking Yoona. This person is not a stalker like Yuri actually. This person is just worried about Yoona.

Yoona still walks around Myeongdong, thinking about Jessica’s words.

Jessica does the same.

“Hope.” Yoona thinks to herself.

“Of course! It’s not a sin to hope that someday I can finally be with him right?!” Yoona thinks to herself again while walking.

“She was right… I should keep hoping for the good thing to happen later.” Jessica says to herself at another part of Myeongdong. Rethinking about Yoona’s words leads her to come back to SPAO store.

“Then… it’s not wrong to buy the couple t-shirts right?” Yoona gives another question to herself.

“It’s not wrong to buy them, then once Hyukjae-oppa comes back… I’ll just give it to him.” Then Yoona decides to come back to the SPAO store to get the said couple t-shirts.

She arrives there and quickly goes to the couple’s section only to find that the most wanted items aren’t there anymore. She asks the shopkeepers there.

“Neh? Can I help you miss?” The shopkeeper asks Yoona.

“Ye… I’m looking for the couple t-shirts that… that are hanged there before…” Yoona explains, pointing the place where she found the couple t-shirts before.

“Which one miss?” The shopkeeper looks confused. Of course there are so many couple t-shirts there.

“The dark grey one… there’s this 1980 printed on the front side of the t-shirt like… hmmm… ah, that one!” Yoona points out after seeing the item she’s talking about in the cashier. She realizes that someone is buying it.

“Jessica-sshi…” Yoona can’t be more surprised now as she finds out that the buyer is none other than Jessica.

“God, we collide too many times today Yoona-sshi.” Jessica replies.

“I mean this one. Is there another pair?” Yoona clarifies the shopkeeper.

“Neh, unfortunately, we don’t have any stock for that item anymore miss. Today, we only have two pairs of this couple t-shirts left. One pair was sold before lunch and this one is the last pair for this item. I’m also afraid to tell you that it’s a special and limited edition so we won’t make and sell any again. We’re terribly sorry miss.” The shopkeeper explains, much to Yoona’s disappointment.

“Well… it’s ok.” Yoona sadly says.

“You want it? You want to buy this couple t-shirts too?” Jessica abruptly asks. I forget that before lunch, she’s also interested by this couple t-shirts.

“Actually yes… keke. But it’s ok. I can find another pair next time. Bye… hmmm… again.” Yoona bows to Jessica and Jessica returns the bow again. Deep inside her heart, Yoona actually really wants to have the couple t-shirts. But then she thinks about it again, if she buys it then Jessica won’t have it. She happily gives in after considering that fact. She wonders, does Jessica buy the couple t-shirt for Donghae?!

##########

A/N
Here's the next chapter and I hope you like it despite the lack everywhere from typos, grammars, and everything. Sorry for that ^_^

Ok then, for next chapter, I'll reveal Tiffany's lies. I miss YoonHyuk but since Hyukkie's gone for now I'll try to write YoonHae or HaeSica also for the next chapter. And I want to announce that I finally have a brief perspective of the ending and I must say... IT MAY BE NOT A HAPPILY EVER AFTER ONE!!! So, prepare yourself and I'm sorry for that. Don't hate me neh?! It also means, the story will be ended hmmm... maybe few more chapters more. I mean, we have tiffany's lies, then kyuhyun's lies, and then eunhyuk's lies left... hmmm, after that we'll have the and ending part and then the epilogue. Well, it's still a lot though... kekeke. ^_^ Wish me luck!!!

Thank you very much!!! Your comments are always loved :unworthy: