28 - Falling Angel

The Liar(s)

28 – FALLING ANGEL

Writer’s POV

Yoona is very thirsty. She just opened her eyes.

Ever since she got caught trying to escape from Eunhyuk’s mansion, all that she got are nothing but torment.

Her body is aching. She can’t remember anymore how many times she got slapped from that woman called Yeonhee. It is already countless as well she got hit from that pretty man Heechul. Her hair is so messy. Leetuk had ripped out her hair like crazy too. Sure, it was really hurting and on top of that, they didn’t even supply her with food or drink.

However, Yoona can survive. She’s trying her best to survive. Besides, she knows that those people won’t ever kill her. Not when they still don’t get what they want from her.

Her cellphone was broken into pieces already and that’s more than enough for Hangeng to diminish the evidence that Yoona got. However, the fact that Yoona had sent the video to her email saved that girl from death that night.

Hangeng had tortured her by putting her face into a bowl full of water for several seconds and pulled her head again before she was out of breaths. He put it again and pulled it again. He didn’t succeed at making Yoona give up though. Yeonhee, Heechul, and Leetuk joined the party but still they couldn’t get Yoona’s email address and password so they can delete the video.

So why didn’t they kill her already?

Simply because Yoona is smart enough to play this kind of game. She challenged Hangeng and the rests of them to kill her last night of course. She even dared them but Yoona managed to scare them actually. Killing Yoona means the police will investigate through the case and it will include lurking into Yoona’s email. Police will have the authority to get her password from the email provider and go into her email for searching the clues. By sending the video to her email, Yoona had actually secured her life last night. This video is really something important. What kind of conversation that had actually been recorded by Yoona?! Let it be a secret for now.

But will it really save her life tonight?

“You are awake?” Yoona is still adjusting her eyes. She is really weak right now when she hears Heechul’s voice.

“Dri… drink… d-drink pl-ple… pleaseee…” Yoona says very weakly.

“Here, here I grant your wish.” Heechul puts the glass in front of Yoona’s mouth. In the end, it’s true that Hangeng won’t let Yoona die. At least, not that easy.

Yoona tries to take the glass but she realizes that both of her hands are now being tied on her back. She can feel the pain all over her body, her soul, and her mind. She is really tired but she needs to survive right now so she drinks the water. Heechul helps her to drink the water actually because it’s hard for Yoona to do so in her current position.

Yoona is sitting on a wooden chair. She rests on the back of the chair. She’s done drinking the water right now and she slightly gains her energy back while Heechul has gone again.

Yoona observes the room.

It’s still dim but it’s visible enough for her to notice that there’s nothing except her in this room. At least that’s what she can see because she can’t really move her head to see what’s behind her back. She still doesn’t have enough strength.

By gaining her consciousness, Yoona can feel how hurting it is to get some bruises on her face and also some cuts on her lips. For that, she had tasted her own blood numerous times already last night. Now she wishes that she’ll go fainting again actually.

She notices that there’s a door right in front of her, few metres away to be exact because the room is quite spacious. It looks like an automatic door that will go up and down if you press the button beside the door and there are no windows though. 

This building actually used to be a warehouse but Lee Byunghun had modified it for his own good. All of his illegal tradings took place in here. Also, all the people he killed were brought here first for some investigation and persecution.

And Donghae is actualy familiar with this place as well.



Taeyeon opens the door and she is taken a back when she sees Kyuhyun is still there. Kyuhyun is sitting on the corner of the stage. Alone. Kyuhyun doesn’t notice that a pair of eyes are observing him right now. Taeyeon can hear Kyuhyun’s voice. The guy is practicing one of the songs that they’ll perform together. It’s “Way Back Into Love”.

The first part is Taeyeon’s so he doesn’t sing it. He proceeds to his part and the chorus part where he’ll harmonize.

“I’ve been hiding all my hopes and dreams away.”

“Just in case I ever need them again someday.”

“I’ve been setting aside time.”

“To clear a little space in the corners of my mind.”

“All I wanna do is find a way back into love.”

“I can’t make it through without a way back into love.”

“Ooo hooow…”

He sings it perfectly of course and Taeyeon is really immersed by that song. She sings it along in her heart. She decides to sit in one of the audience seats to enjoy Kyuhyun’s solo practice. Kyuhyun goes to the second verse of his part.

“I’ve been looking for someone to s-shed some light.”

“Not s-s-somebody just to get me t-through the n-night.”

There’s something wrong from the way he is singing now. Taeyeon can slightly feel it too.

“I could use some direction… cough… cough…”

Taeyeon hears that Kyuhyun is coughing but after that Kyuhyun continues.

“And I’m open to your suggestions.”

“All I w-wanna do is find a way back i-into love.”

“I can’t make it through w-without a way back into love… cough… cough…”

Kyuhyun coughs again and this time Taeyeon can see that he is pressing his chest. However, as Kyuhyun manages to continue, Taeyeon stops worrying.

“And if I open my heart again.”

“I guess I’m hoping you’ll b-be there for me in the… cough… end… cough… cough… cough…”

Taeyeon almost stands up but she holds herself. Taeyeon fails to see that Kyuhyun is coughing some blood. He is spitting the blood on the stage. He is actually really having a lung cancer and it’s been taking over him ever since hours ago. He lied to Tiffany because he wants to see her happy with the one she loves. He is resisting the pain in his chest. He keeps singing. His painkiller isn’t there in his bag so he just keeps singing, trying to put aside the hell pain in his body.

“All I… cough… wanna do… cough… cough… is find a way back into love… cough…”

Taeyeon starts to be panic. She stands up this time. Kyuhyun’s voice sounds so weak. She runs to the stage.

“I can’t… cough… make it through without… cough… cough… a way back into love…”

“Kyuhyun-ah…” Taeyeon is so close from the stage right now. Kyuhyun sees that the girl is coming. There the pain is going crazier and crazier. Kyuhyun can’t stand it anymore. He falls on the stage. He lies there but he still holds the lyric paper and continues singing the last part of the song.

He is singing this love song in pain. In pain of love and in pain of his cancer.

“And if I open my heart to you… cough…”

Taeyeon has finally been on the stage. She is really scared of what she just saw. Blood is everywhere on Kyuhyun’s body. He is bleeding from his coughing. He spits the blood out from his mouth everytime he coughs.

She is freezing, unable to cope with the view in front of her. It’s too hurtful.

“I’m hoping you’ll show me what to do…”

Kyuhyun keeps singing. He doesn’t care about Taeyeon there.

“And if you help me… cough… cough… to start again…”

“You know that I’ll be… cough… there for you… cough… IN THE END… cough… cough… cough…!!!”

Kyuhyun is almost shouting at the last three words of that song and it eventually wakes Taeyeon from her nightmare. Kyuhyun can’t stand the pain anymore. He is coughing like crazy but slowly losing his control as well.

Suddenly, all the memories he has with Tiffany, with his parents, with his friends and family are flashing back one by one.

He asks to himself “Is it death?”

“Kyuhyun-ah… Kyuhyun-ah…” Taeyeon gets her sense again when she sees that Kyuhyun is lying powerless on the stage floor.

She kneels down beside Kyuhyun. She lifts up Kyuhyun’s body on her laps.

“Yahhh!!!” She taps Kyuhyun’s cheeks because Kyuhyun seems to lose his consciousness.

“Yahhh!!! Kyuhyun-ah!!! Cho Kyuhyun!!! YAHHHH!!! CHO KYUHYUNNN!!!” Taeyeon is really panic right now. She cries. She doesn’t care that her clothes get the blood as well.

“Wake up!!! YAHHH!!! WAKE UP KYUHYUN-AH!!!”

“YAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

“WAKE UP… please… Kyuhyun-ah…”

She is crying so badly. Kyuhyun is really dying right now.

“What should I do? What should I do?” Taeyeon speaks to herself.

“The doctor… yes… doctor… hospital… the hospital… I need to call the hospital… my phone… where is my phone??? My bag… my phone… hospital… I need to call the hospital…” She is really going crazy. She can think of calling the hospital but it seems like the anxiety takes over her.

She finally puts Kyuhyun off from her laps and she goes to the backstage. She gets her phone and finally makes a call to the emergency department of Sung Ae hospital. She goes back to Kyuhyun now after making sure that the ambulance will come as soon as possible.

She puts him again on her laps. She holds his hand.

“Yahhh… please… don’t die right now! Don’t die when I don’t even apologize for what I did to you. Cho Kyuhyun… please… survive… I beg you…”

She is crying so badly and it won’t stop very soon.

“Yahhh… YAHHH!!! Kyuhyun-ah!!! Answer me!!! Please…”



Yoona’s mouth is suddenly being bound with a cloth by Leetuk. Seriously, they won’t stop tormenting the girl.

“Serve you right there honey!” Leetuk says to Yoona while Yoona actually doesn’t even have the energy to hear him. She decides to save her energy for other things later. She is really afraid that Donghae and Eunhyuk will be trapped and in danger because of her. Somehow, she feels really guilty.

“So… Yoona-sshi… will you give up before we have the real show?” Hangeng appears in front of Yoona.

Of course Hangeng is talking about her email once again. Yoona won’t give up though. The girl stares at Hangeng and gives him disgusting look and then looks away. Since she can’t talk she can only give this sign to answer Hangeng. Hangeng understands that it’s “no” from Yoona and it ignites madness from him. He suddenly takes Yoona’s chin and forces her to face him. All of the sudden he slaps that girl really hard.

It’s really hurting and Yoona’s tears are already there. She tries her best to not let them fall though. She doesn’t want to lose. She hates losing.

“That’s your punishment.” And Hangeng is about to give her another slap when Yeonhee comes and whispers something to Hangeng.

“Donghae is here.” She whispers.

That stops Hangeng and then he smirks. “Let’s see if you can still keep you pride young girl.”

“Leetuk, Heechul, prepare yourselves!!!” Hangeng orders Leetuk and Heechul.

Leetuk and Heechul then go to the door that Yoona saw before in front of her. Donghae is already at the other side of that door. Hangeng’s men who guard that place can’t be compared to him. Just in few minutes, Donghae had taken down all of them. He knows that the door will be opened for him so he just waits. He knows this place actually. He was trained here at the latest period of his training lessons before getting his first job of killing a mafia leader. There are so many high-technology systems and equipments here that helped him to become as skilled-assasin as now. He knows what kind of place it is and that’s why he is so worried about Yoona.

The door then slides up unveiling what is inside for Donghae and who is coming for Yoona.

The dim room becomes just as dim as before because it’s already night. Donghae steps in and he knows that from now on he will be a loser.

The door behind him slides down right now. Heechul and Leetuk appear from his left and right side. He is startled.

“Heenim… Teukie-hyung… you are too??? You’re behind all of these ing things too?" Donghae can’t believe that these two people will be there. He knows them for sure. They are who actually trained him in this place years ago.

“Chill out Lee Donghae.” Leetuk says.

“Better be an obedient slave you are!” Heechul adds and now both of them are guarding him.

Donghae now can see that there are three figures in front of him. Start from the left, there is a woman who is standing arrogantly. Next to her is Hangeng who is smoking. And finally, Donghae’s eyes recognize Yoona who sits weakly on a chair. At this time, Donghae can’t really see the bruises and wounds on Yoona’s face.

“You know the rule, don’t you?!” Leetuk who is at Donghae’s left side tells him.

“Walk Fishy!!!” Heechul who is at his right side pushes him forward and Donghae starts walking again. Heechul and Leetuk follow him after.



“Yah!!! Choi Siwon!!! Coming again???”

Kim Kibum, one of Siwon’s celebrity friends asks him. Kibum is actually one of SNU’s students as well.

“Isn’t it obvious? Why do you need to ask?” Siwon coldly replies.

“Just… you are coming here so often nowadays.” Kibum reasons out.

“And what’s the ing problem with that? Just give me what I want right now!!!” Siwon of course demands for his drugs.

He still blames himself and he knows he will forever blame himself for trying to Tiffany. He feels really awful. He feels so lost. He loses his confidence. He just wanted to forget about it with the help of alcohol and drugs.

“Yah… relax bro… here… take it!!!”

Kibum offers him the drugs.

“More…” Siwon asks for more.

“Eh? Are you crazy? It’s drugs Siwon. Don’t over consume them!” Kibum tries to explain but it’s useless. Siwon really needs them. He wants more because he wants to forget everything as soon as possible.

“Siwon-hyung… what’s wrong with you?!” Nichkhun, another celebrity friend of Siwon decides to speak up after seeing how weird Siwon is.

“It’s not your problem Khunnie-ah.” Siwon stares at Nichkhun and then back at Kibum while saying “Bummie-ah… just give me more this time!!! I really need it.”

“Fine… fine… here you go!!!” Kibum offers another pack to Siwon.

The party inside this private room of the biggest night club in Seoul then starts. Siwon goes dancing with everyone. He is singing along because there’s a karaoke set in that room as well. He tries to forget everything but he can’t. It is still haunting him. The feelings of guilty and regret are haunting him.

He decides to take some more drugs and then continues having fun with the others.



Every step now feels really heavy as Donghae can get a better view of Yoona. She looks so awful… even worse than that. Donghae can really see now all the bruises, wounds, cuts on her lips, blood, and tears. He catches Yoona’s eyes. They look hopeless, empty, tired, weak, her expression tells him all. Yoona looks so much in pain. Her skin is so plae.

“What…” Donghae mutters then shouts “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER???!!!” He can’t bear the pain he feels when he sees Yoona.

“YAHHH!!! SHUT THE ING UP YOU FISHY!!!” Heechul shouts back and hits Donghae’s back neck causing him to fall on the floor. Donghae knows that at this point, he can’t counter back anymore or he’ll risk Yoona’s life.

Heechul puts his right foot on Donghae shoulder and presses it against Donghae so Donghae can’t stand again.

“What did I do to her?” Hangeng asks as if he doesn’t know.

“It’s her fault Lee Donghae. She recorded my private meeting and then she even sent the video into her email. She is so stubborn and won’t tell her email and the password so yeah… I don’t have other options. You sure know how I will usually deal with this kind of person.”

Of course Donghae fully knows about it. He just can’t believe that Yoona has been able to survive. He can’t imagine just how cruel they treated Yoona based on the bruised and wounds on that girl’s face. It’s even better to die perhaps rather than being tortured that way. Donghae slowly thinks that why they don’t kill her instead?!

“The video may be a strong evidenve.” Donghae thinks inside his mind.

“If not, they should have killed her. Or is it because they still need her to threaten me and Eunhyuk?” Donghae thinks again.

“So… Im Yoona-sshi… why don’t you tell us your email and the password now?”

Hangeng asks Yoona once again. Donghae is still on Leetuk’s and Heechul’s control.

Yoona observes Donghae. “Stupid.” She thinks that Donghae is really stupid to come for her. It’s not that she really means it but she doesn’t want to feel more guilty actually. She has been burdening Donghae for a while now and she doesn’t like it. She hates that guy for sure. She really hates him but why does this guy is always the one who saved her?

Yoona’s eyes meet Hangeng’s eyes once again.

“We’ll release you after you tell us the information we need.” Hangeng tells Yoona while caressing her face. But Yoona is still determined. Only from her look, Hangeng knows that she won’t spill it out.

The next thing that Yoona sees is Donghae’s hell.

Heechul kicks Donghae’s head. Leetuk kicks his stomach. Not only once for sure. Donghae completely falls on the floor. He tries to stand up and to lift up his head but Heechul gets him first. Heechul treads Donghae’s head and presses it against the floor like it’s a soccer ball.

Yoona’s tears can’t wait anymore. They are falling now. Seeing Donghae gets bullied so harshly in front of her eyes pains her. She won’t forget how she hates him but still she can’t stand seeing this scene. Hangeng notices that Yoona is crying so he approaches that girl again.

“Now, aren’t you going to change your mind Yoona-sshi?”

Yoona hears that question again and for once she thinks that if telling Hangeng her email and password can stop this tormenting towards Donghae then she’ll do it. However, seeing Hangeng’s face, there are more curses that actually she wants to say to that man if only is not being bound.

She wants to be carefree about Donghae but she just really can’t.

“N-no… d-don’t tell them Y-yoongie-ah…” Even though his face is facing the floor, Donghae can clearly speak.

“If it’s r-really important… then d-don’t ever tell them… ARGHHHHH!!!”

Leetuk is the one who kicks Donghae causing him to scream in pain. Donghae tries to face Yoona. He lifts his head again and luckily Heechul doesn’t tread his head now. He stares at Yoona and Yoona stares back at him. Donghae shakes his head. He gives her a sign to keep quiet.

Yoona is just crying. She is really confused right now. She can’t bear seeing this. Should she obey Donghae’s request? She doesn’t know.

“I’m going to lose my patience Im Yoona-sshi.” Hangeng whispers on Yoona’s hear from behind and it really scares her. However, Yoona is still able to keep her secret even when it means that another persecution for Donghae.

Heechul and Leetuk brutally kick Donghae who is sprawling on the floor. They kick him everywhere. They tread him. Every scream from Donghae slices Yoona’s heart but she really believes that keeping her email safe is the best thing to do. The video will obviously help Donghae and Eunhyuk later. Therefore, Yoona decides to close her eyes.

Donghae knows that Yoona may be contemplating right now so he tries to endure the pain. He even tries to not make a sound and it actually bothers Hangeng. Hangeng orders Heechul and Leetuk to stop.

“Let’s play different game now then… Let’s see if you still can say to this girl that keeping the video is the right decision Lee Donghae.” Hangeng lifts Donghae’s head by grabbing his hair then he gives Yeonhee a sign.

“Look carefully you assh*le!!!”

“SLAPPP!!!” Yeonhee slaps Yoona with all her might. Yoona is surprised by the sudden attack. She doesn’t prepare and it really hurts. Yeonhee then pulls Yoona’s hair and forces Yoona to face her. There, after that, Yeonhee gives Yoona double slaps and at the moment Yoona spits blood from . She can taste her own blood right now. She wants to cry but she tries not to.

Donghae who sees everything can only cry right now.

“What should I do?” Donghae asks himself only to find no answer.

“Hyukkie… where are you?” Donghae screams inside his heart.



“Yah… how can we lost him now?!” Jessica complains.

“I’m sure he was going this way before.” Yuri mumbles.

“But where is he?” Jessica asks again, observing the very deserted place they have come to. Really, there’s no one walking around. Both of them are starting to fear about it actually. It’s already night and they are losing Dongha’s track.

“Could it be… he goes inside that building?” Yuri points the warehouse building near them.

“I don’t think so. It looks like an old and abandoned warehouse so… what would he do inside that creepy building?!” Jessica replies while paying attention to the main gate of that building. That is when she sees Eunhyuk.

“Yah yah yah… yah…” Jessica taps Yuri shoulder and directs her to the point where she sees Eunhyuk.

“Isn’t that Lee Hyukjae?” Jessica uses her index finger to help Yuri seeing what she sees.

“That blonde guy? Is he blonde?” Yuri and Jessica are really seeing Eunhyuk. He is really blonde right now to disguise himself from Hangeng and his men.

“I’m sure it’s him.” Jessica says and they both see Eunhyuk going to the warehouse building.

“Let’s go!” Jessica runs and she holds then pulls Yuri’s hand with her. Yuri smiles when she knows what is happening.

“Neh neh… but we should be careful Jessica-sshi… remember that.” Yuri tries to slow down because Jessica is getting too excited.

Yuri and Jessica then follow Eunhyuk only to feel scared of what they are seeing. Several men in suit are sprawling on the ground near the main door of that building, completely passed out. They were Donghae’s victims actually. Hangeng ordered them to guard the main door because he wanted Donghae to have a little warming-up.

Eunhyuk, on the other hand, knows that he is so late. However, it gives him an advantage. He can be unnoticed this way. He sneakily walks through the corridor that leads to the other side of that building. He is looking for another entrance.

Hangeng is too busy with torturing Yoona and Donghae that he slightly forgets about Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk turns when the corridor turns. Jessica and Yuri can hear a commotion after that but it goes away so fast. When they are turning at the point where Eunhyuk turned before, they are once again stunned.

More men in suit are sprawling on the ground there as well. Jessica and Yuri are really scared now.

“Yah… are you sure about it?” Yuri nervously asks Jessica.

“Neh… I’m sure that it will lead us to Donghae-oppa. Hurry, we will lost Lee Hyukjae if we stay too long in here.” Jessica commands Yuri to leave their current place.

These men actually are another set of people that Hangeng ordered to guard this place. However, they were just too easy for Eunhyuk. By taking them down, Eunhyuk had actually making Hangeng losing all of s.

Now, Eunhyuk is already inside the bulding. Jessica and Yuri are following of course and they are holding each other’s hands much to Yuri’s amusement. They are walking in a long corridor inside the building and there are so many rooms in the left and in the right side of them. It’s also dim so Yuri and Jessica can’t really read some names of the rooms tagged on the door.

They read such “Control Room”, “Shooting Practice Room”, “Gym”, “Dining Room”, etc.

Jessica finds the control room is quite uniqe because it has this shining glass door that makes her can look what is inside. However, since the room itself is dark, she doesn’t see anything special inside that room.

They can’t believe that what is inside this old looking building is really modern.

Eunhyuk has gone from their sight but they see a door in front of them. They straightly go to that door and open it and there they see Donghae being bullied.

“Dongh-” Yuri quickly covers Jessica’s mouth and pulls her back and close the door carefully. Luckily, no one notice about it but the two of them.

“Jessica-sshi, are you crazy?” Yuri lowers her volume.

“Crazy? I saw him. That’s Donghae-oppa. He is being hit… yah… can’t you see him?” Jessica argues back.

“I did. I did see him but look at the situation.” Yuri is really afraid right now. It’s really not a drama or action movie. It’s for real.

“We both don’t know what happen. I know you are worried but it’s stupid to join this right now. Let’s observe from here. I’ll call the police right now ok?!”

Jessica starts to cry and Yuri tries to comfort her. It’s really beyond their imagination.

Yuri takes a peek. There are two men who are hitting Donghae. There are two women and another man there facing what happened to Donghae. She can’t recognize Yoona though because Yoona is backfacing them. She then notices Eunhyuk.

Yuri can see that Eunhyuk is hiding behind one of the cars behind Hangeng, Yeonhee, and Yoona. Yes, there are several cars there and Eunhyuk utilize them to hide himself, waiting for the right moment to rescue Yoona and Donghae.

Yuri tries to call the police but there’s no signal in her phone.

“Aishhh…”

Yuri grumbles and she decides to comforts Jessica again when she sees that the latter is trembling because of what they see.



Another slap is landed on Yoona’s cheek. She is so numb right now and Yeonhee is about to give another slap when Donghae screams.

“JUST TELL THEM YOONG!!! JUST TELL THEM EVERYTHING!!!”

“I beg you…” Donghae continues.

“Just give them what they want…” Donghae pleads. He is crying while staring at Yoona. Yeonhee stops her move and she gives Yoona a chance to communicate with Donghae.

Actually, Yoona almost loses her consciousness again. She is really weak right now. Her tears had stopped though. It’s hard for her to open her eyes but from the tiny gap her eyes can provide, she sees Donghae is begging for her to give up. She hears it clear that Donghae has asked her to give up.

Donghae can’t bear it anymore. It’s ok if it’s him who gets tortured but seeing Yoona getting that treatment, he just can’t stand it anymore.

Hangeng has stood up behind Yoona while Yeonhee is behind Hangeng right now.

“So Yoona-sshi, are you willing to cooperate right now?”

Hangeng asks Yoona but Yoona shakes her head. She refuses to give up. She slowly and weakly shakes her head and even when it is really-really hard for her, she smiles at Donghae. Her smile means “Thank you and don’t worry, I’m ok.” to Donghae as if she is really alright.

“Hahahahaha… I wonder how can you be so stubborn? Fine… let’s wait for Hyuk and let’s see if you can handle it.” Hangeng smirks devilishly.

“No need to wait for me hyung!” A voice suddenly can be heard.

“DORRR!!!”



Tiffany opens the door of her home and walks straighly to her room at the second floor. She can’t even think about greeting her father who has prepared the dinner for them and waited for her to come home.

Well, after what happen to her today, she can really be careless.

She had spent so much time draining her tears in the meeting room before, reflecting about what she just experienced with Kyuhyun and of course with Siwon. She was so shocked. She was so sad as well. Good thing that she is a lot better right now. All what she needs is refreshing bath and tight sleep.

“Fany-ah…” Her dad calls her but she ignores it.

“Stephanie… I’ve been waiting for you. Let’s eat together.” Her dad calls again but Tiffany goes upstairs instead.

She then just shouts “I don’t have any appetite dad. Sorry.” and then she hears “PRANGGG!!! PRANGGG!!! PRANGGG!!!” when she is almost reaching the second floor.

Tiffany is shocked. She is sure that it is the sound of plates, bowls, forks, spoons, and glasses being thrown on the floor. It comes from the dining room.

“Dad??? What’s wrong?” She asks her dad now because she’s curious. She totally forgets that her father is kinda “different” from the other parents.

She takes a stair down slowly then takes another one stair down slowly because there’s no answer from her dad.

She is in the middle between the first floor and second floor when her father appears in front of her. She is really thrilled by her father’s deep glare towards her. At that time, she realizes that she just made a big mistake to ignore her father just right now. She wishes she can come back to the past right now. Judging from his father’s expression, it’s not something good that is coming. She prays inside her heart “God, when will it stop coming?”

The next thing Tiffany knows is she is already sitting on the stairs. Her father slaps her numerous times and she can only apologize to her father numerous times as well.

“Sorry dad…” Tiffany says in a very weak tone.

“How can you be so disgracing?! I waited for you… I cooked for us!!! And this is what you give to your father?”

And another slap is freely received by her. Tiffany cries but her father won’t stop that easy. The therapy has been going well but still, her father is still having the same old problems. She admits that it’s her fault though.

However, she wants to deny the fact that her father is sick. She suddenly speaks.

“I’m you daughter dad…” She is sobbing.

“Dad… I’m your daughter and it hurts me when you slap me…” She continues, unable to bear everything all at once right now. How can people that she loves hurting her. Kyuhyun, Siwon, and right now her father.

“YES YOU ARE AND THAT’S WHY I NEED TO TEACH YOU SOME MANNER!!!” Her father responds with a loud scream and is ready to swing another hand on her cheek when Tiffany decides to fight back.

“BUT I NEVER ASK TO BE A DAUGHTER OF A SICK FATHER LIKE YOU!!!” Tiffany pushes her dad while screaming that words out from . Her father of course loses his balance becaue they are on the stairs.

The next thing Tiffany sees is her father falling down to the first floor. She gasps. She doesn’t expect that her father will fall. She is so scared right now but her body can’t make any other response but to produce more tears that are flooding her eyes now.

“D-dad…” She calls. She doesn’t move from her previous place though.

“D-d-dad??? Are y-you o-ok?” She asks but it seems like her dad has fainted. Yes, his dad faints but Tiffany thinks she just killed her father.



“DORRR!”

All of them are shocked by the sudden greeting from Eunhyuk who comes from Hangeng’s back.

Eunhyuk shoots one of Leetuk’s legs and it causes the older guy to fall on the ground because of the pain.

Donghae takes the surprise effect on Heechul to kick him down. His trained body makes him still strong even after being beaten. Donghae takes out Leetuk’s gun and points it to Heechul. Leetuk and Heechul are left powerless there.

Yeonhee and Hangeng are about to take their guns out when they feel a gun is being pressed on their back head.

“Throw your gun!!! Both of you!” Eunhyuk orders Hangeng and Yeonhee and the two of them do what they are told. They throw away their guns and they are completely unreachable right now.

“Hyuk? Since when you are here? How can…” Hangeng is curious but he doesn’t continue as Eunhyuk already provides the answer.

“Every building has its front door and back door hyung.” Eunhyuk replies.

“!” Hangeng grumbles.

“How can you do this to me hyung?!” Eunhyuk speaks again, still holding two guns with his right and left hands to threaten both Hangeng and Yeonhee.

“I think I have told you my reason Hyuk.” Hangeng smirks but of course Eunhyuk doesn’t see that evil smirk on his face.

“Then how dare you do this? Hyung… I trust you the most… you know that!” Eunhyuk sounds like he is going to cry.

“That’s not my fault Hyuk.” Hangeng says simply.

Donghae is surprised to see this yellowed-hair, more golden, Eunhyuk coming from behind. However, Donghae knows that even though victory is almost in their grips, he will still have unsettled problems with Eunhyuk.

Yoona, who is really close to faint, tries to take a glimpse of Eunhyuk. She lifts her head very slowly. She turns her head to her right side. She wants to see Eunhyuk so badly. It feels like already forever since she last saw him.

When their eyes meet, Yoona smiles before fainting. Seeing the bruises, wounds, and blood on Yoona’s face, Eunhyuk is taken a back and he slightly loses his concentration. However that small period of time is utilized by Hangeng efficiently.

All that Eunhyuk knows right now is his guns are both being kicked away by Hangeng. The same thing goes to Donghae. Donghae is disturbed by Eunhyuk’s accident that Heechul takes the opportunity perfectly. All the guns are unreachable right now so bare-handed fighting is ought to be their choice.

Hangeng is fighting with Eunhyuk while Heechul is taking on Donghae.

“Yeonhee!!! Plan B! Take that girl to the control room. I’ll go after as soon as possible.” Hangeng tells Yeonhee. Sure, he has something in his mind and with that being said. Yeonhee takes Yoona with her. Yeonhee is quite troubled to take Yoona with her. She let one of Yoona’s hands wrapping her neck and shoulder.

Yeonhee finally gets the proper position to pull Yoona with her so she leaves the fighting arena right now. Donghae is actually losing to Heechul because his body is not that fit anymore. Heechul won’t be a big problem if it’s not because of that previous treatment he got.

And with the recent punch he gets, Donghae falls on the floor.

Heechul then helps Hangeng to serve Eunhyuk.

“Take him on Chullie! I need to go to the control room.”

“Sir yes sir. With my pleasure!” Heechul replies and Hangeng runs to follow Yeonhee.



When Yeonhee is about to open the door to the corridor where Eunhyuk came before, she is surprised because someone hits her face with an umbrella. She falls down there. The umbrella girl is no other than Jessica. Jessica thinks that Yeonhee is already losing her cognition so she goes to Yoona who also fell on the floor.

“Yoona-sshi… Yoona-sshi…” Jessica taps Yoona’s cheeks and calls her name. She is really worried because of Yoona’s condition. She keeps calling and tapping but suddenly she is the one who is losing her awareness as Yeonhee hits her neck from behind.

That time, Hangeng is already there in the corridor after leaving Eunhyuk and Heechul.

“Prepare the car outside. I’ll settle the things in here.” Hangeng orders Yeonhee and that girl once again obeys Hangeng. She goes outside.

Yeonhee is once again being hit and this time with a big stone. This time, Yuri is the doer. She left Jessica there to find some signals for her cell phone. When she sees Yeonhee coming out, she decides to hit her. Yeonhee is really fainting right now.

Yuri then quickly goes back into the building. She is worried about Jessica. She actually had told Jessica to run away if something bad happens but as what she had predicted, Jessica won’t do that for sure.



Taeyeon had arrived at the hospital several minutes ago. Kyuhyun is already sent to the emergency room. She makes a long sigh but she knows she is not relieved yet.

The hospital has contacted Kyuhyun’s parents as well and from what she can see, his mother faints after hearing the news so only his father who is coming here.

“Tiffany… she should know about this…”

For her great love to Kyuhyun, Taeyeon even thinks that Kyuhyun will need Tiffany there rather than herself. Taeyeon then decides to look for Tiffany’s number. She eventually gets it but Tiffany doesn’t answer. However, for the very same reason, she decides to go to Tiffany’s home. She gets the address and it’s easy because Tiffany is this famous student in SNU.

In her way to Tiffany’s home, Taeyeon can’t stop praying that Kyuhyun will be alright.

“Knock! Knock! Knock!” Taeyeon knocks on the door. She also presses the bell.

“…”

No answer.

She knocks again. She presses the bell again.

“…”

No answer again.

Only on the sixth attempt then finally the door is opened by Tiffany’s dad. Tiffany’s dad fell from the stairs. His head hit the floor but actually he is ok. He just fainted temporarily. The sound of the bell and the door being knocked several times by Taeyeon wakes him up in the end.

“Good evening… Kim Taeyeon imnida. I’m looking for Tiffany sir.”

Because he just woke up, Tiffany’s dad is still confused and he doesn’t really remember what happened before.

“She is in her room perhaps. I’ll guide you there.” Mr. Hwang replies. He still feels dizzy.

“Thank you very much.” Said Taeyeon.

“Come in.” Then Mr. Hwang leads the way. Mr. Hwang doesn’t notice the messy dinning room but Taeyeon does. Somehow, she starts having a very bad feeling about it. She really has a bad feeling.

“Fany-ah…” Your friend comes to look for you.

Mr. Hwang knocks several times but there’s no answer. He is tired of knocking and finally decides to open the door and amazingly the door is opened easily. It’s not locked actually.

However, Tiffany is not there. Tiffany is not on the bed. Mr. Hwang and Taeyeon can hear the sound of shower from the bathroom.

“Is she taking a shower?” Taeyeon asks herself because it’s weird if Tiffany is taking a shower.

It is weird because the door to the bathroom in Tiffany’s bedroom is slightly opened. What Taeyeon feels is slowly becoming real. From where she is standing, she can see the flowing water on the bathroom’s floor.

In that flow, she can see that it’s not clear sometimes. There is this red thing that is flowing with the water.

It’s blood.

“S-s-sir…” Taeyeon nervously calls Mr. Hwang who is still clueless.

“T-there… I t-think… y-your d-daughter is t-there…” Taeyeon points the bathroom and Tiffany's father goes checking it immediately after seeing what Taeyeon had seen before.

“FANYYY-AHHHH… ANDWAEEEE!!!”

When Taeyeon hears Mr. Hwang’s scream, she knows that she was right. She is actually frozen once again but she manages to call the hospital to bring an ambulance here.

Apparently, Tiffany commits suicide. At least, she tried to by cutting her artery.

Taeyeon is shivering right now. She is really speechless. She prays that Tiffany doesn’t lose that much bloods. She hopes that she can sleep right now and wake up tomorrow morning and everything is already alright by that time. Or if it is only a dream, she wishes to wake up very soon.

It’s too painful to even just witness this thing happening in front of her eyes.

“God… I’m not an angel… I can’t bear it anymore…” Taeyeon can only pray. “Please… save them… please…”



Yuri doesn’t notice that the control room is now occupied by Hangeng with Yoona now when she passes that room. Her attention is just being taken by the figure who is lying on the floor far in front of her.

“Jessica-sshi!!! Yah…”

Yuri checks whether Jessica is still breathing or not. She relieves when she can feel the girl is breathing the air around her nose.

Donghae has stood up once again. He sees Heechul is still fighting with Eunhyuk. He sees Leetuk is still sprawling there, losing his awareness.

He doesn’t see Yoona. He doesn’t see Hangeng.

“Hae!!! Control room! They are in the control room!” Eunhyuk hints Donghae and it makes Eunhyuk gets a punch on his stomach. However, Eunhyuk manages to avoid the next one and even hits Heechul hard on his stomach as well.

Donghae doesn’t waste his time now. He runs with the energy he has to the control room. Of course he knows where the control room is. He is familiar with this place after all.

When he enters the corridor, he is shocked to see Yuri and… of course Jessica.

“Donghae-sshi…” Yuri speaks up.

“We are following you…” She starts explaining randomly.

Donghae doesn’t really pay attention to Yuri though. He stares at Jessica. “Stupid.” Donghae mumbles.

Yuri’s next explanantion relieves him.

“She’s ok. I think she just fainted.”

“Wait here then. I need to find that b*stard!” Donghae tells Yuri and she nods.



Siwon still can’t forget what happened.

It really feels like being in the middle of mirrors and every reflection of his is mocking on him.

He is really depressed.

He is so stressed that he decides to take another drugs.

The amount of alcohol and drugs he took before don’t have any effect on him. Well, that’s wrong actually.

He knows Kibum or Nichkhun won’t give him anymore so he asks another friend to supply him. He eventually gets what he wants.

He sits in the corner of that room while observing his friends are having fun. He consumes the latest drugs he got. He rests his head on that couch. He enjoys the after effect now. He feels like flying. He feels really relaxed.

He closes his eyes.

He loves these feelings. No burden. No guilty. No pressure.

However, the effect is going beyond what he expects. He suddenly gets a very severe stomachache. He can’t stand it. It’s too painful and it’s too sudden.

He vomits. He vomits this white foam from his mouth. He loses his consciousness.

Nichkhun notices what happened and the next thing Nichkhun knows is everyone is leaving the place in panic.

Siwon is overdosed.

Nichkhun can’t believe what he sees.

Only Nichkhun and Kibum are there. They are the closest friends of Siwon though.

“He is overdosed I think.” Nichkhun points out.

“What should we do then?” Kibum stupidly asks.

“Of course we should help him. Call the hospital hyung… NOW!!!” Nichkhun orders Kibum. Siwon is still vomiting.

“But we’re going to be arrested if we… if we do that…” Kibum starts to be panic.

Kibum was right though.

“Let’s run then hyung. We’ll call the hospital when we’re outside.”

With that, they leave this poor actor alone. They leave him alone trying to survive between life and death.



The door to the control room is opened. Donghae tries to not make a sound when entering and he succeeds. Yoona is there. Hangeng put Yoona on the floor. Hangeng is doing something and back facing Donghae. Donghae is approaching from his back.

Donghae doesn’t really remember what is the use of this control room and what is Hangeng doing here.

Donghae is about to break Hangeng’s neck when the latter feels Donghae’s presence. However, it’s too late for him to avoid Donghae’s grip though. Donghae locks Hangeng’s hand from behind.

“What are you waiting for? Just kill me!” Hangeng says.

“Of course I will kill you. But before that, I will ask you something.” Donghae says.

“What???”

“Were you really the one who saved my parents from Lee Byunghun?”

It is true that the night Yoo Jaesuk paid the debt, Donghae’s parents are free from Lee Byunghun. However, it’s not technically like that. Lee Byunghun won’t let everyone dealing with him alive. Lee Byunghun still ordered Hangeng to kill Donghae’s parents. However, he never killed them. He reported to Lee Byunghun that he had killed them but he actually never even touched them again.

“So why if I was?” Hangeng asks again.

Donghae unconsciously gets teary. To think that this man is actually the one who saved his family, it’s just too overwhelwing.

“Why did you do that?” Donghae asks once again even though he already knows the answer.

“Let’s say I was investing for you. You were my assassin so yeah… At least I needed to thank you for doing my job, kekeke… you can thank me now if you want.”

To this statement from Hangeng, Donghae knows that it’s a lie. Eunhyuk told Donghae about it. Hangeng didn’t kill Donghae’s parents because he didn’t want Donghae to feel what he feels when his parents got killed by Lee Byunghun.

“Who told you about this by the way?”

“Your young master did.” Donghae answers Hangeng’s question convincingly.

“Young master? Hyuk?” Hangeng wants to convince.

“Who else? You know what Hangeng-sshi… He never skipped a day only to talk about how much he adores you as a brother, friend, even a father to him. Don’t you know that?! Huhhh???” Donghae recalls all the things that Eunhyuk told him about Hangeng before. How this now-villain’s existence is so important for Eunhyuk.

Hangeng, though, doesn’t know that he is already crying after hearing this until his tears go through his cheeks. However, he can’t change anything. It has happened already and he doesn’t have any plan to stop.

Silence comes after that. Donghae now isn’t sure whether to kill Hangeng or not.

“Nnggg… ehmm…” Yoona makes a sound and Donghae turns his head to see the girl. Once again, Hangeng gets such a perfect chance to reverse the situation and so he does. Hangeng uses his elbow to hit Donghae’s stomach. The scatterbrained Donghae is pushed backward.

Hangeng then quickly continues what he is doing before in the control panel board in that room.

“Let’s end it here then.” Hangeng says that and presses a red button on that panel. Donghae can only imagine the worst thing to happen when he hears a very loud sound from everywhere.

Actually, Hangeng just activated the timed-bomb. By doing that, Hangeng also locked all the possible exits from the building. All the exits are now sealed with this sliding trellis gate. This is the sound that Donghae heard before.

“Now, we’re all going to die here. Kekeke...” Hangeng says and when he turns around to face Donghae again, he can only see a punch and after that he only sees black. Hangeng faints by that really hard punch Donghae landed on his face.

After that, Donghae goes to Yoona’s side. The girl seems to gain herself again. Donghae notices that there’s a count down timer in that room. It’s 30 minutes before the explosion.



When the trellis gate is sliding down, sealing the exits of the building, Heechul has finally got taken down by Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk, though, has so many bruises on his face. He wonders what kind of sound is that. Jessica is also bothered by that sound and she gets back her consciousness.

“You awake?” Yuri worriedly asks.

Jessica only nods. She rubs her eyes. Being smacked on her neck still leaves her with a little pain and headache. However, she manages to stand up. Yuri then stands up as well. 

“Donghae-sshi told me that we should wait here.” Yuri tries to comfort Jessica. Jessica hears what Yuri said but she still has the headache so she doesn’t really pay attention.

By that time, Eunhyuk arrives at their place.

“Hyukjae-sshi!!!” Yuri calls and Eunhyuk gives this very same shocking expression as Donghae before.

“Ahhh… you… what are you doing here?” Eunhyuk asks.

“It’s a long story… you know… we followed Donghae-sshi… and…” Yuri is explaining everything to Eunhyuk.

“I see, where is Donghae then? Where is him? And Yoona? Where are they?” Eunhyuk is panicked.

“Donghae-sshi goes to that direction… I don’t know about Yoona-sshi though… is she here as well?” Yuri points to the direction where Donghae went, to the control room. Eunhyuk doesn’t reply that question though. He just makes an order for Jessica and Yuri.

“Wait here then… you two… I don’t know what happened but it seems like the exits are sealed. I’m going to look for Donghae and Yoona.”

And everything happens so fast.

A/N
It's really optional but if you want some background music then CLICK HERE.
It's the link to Taeyeon's OST for ATHENA "I Love You".
You need to stream it from Youtube though.
If you already bought the song then it's better to hear from your music player.
Again, it's optional to add the feelings.
NOTE: DECREASE THE VOLUME.
Make it really100x low but you still can hear it.
Make it sounds like a whisper.


Eunhyuk is about to run to the control room and Yuri just turned her head to face Jessica in the opposite direction when she notices a movement from Jessica’s back.

Really, it’s happening so fast. Yuri pulls Jessica to her embrace realizing that Leetuk is standing back there and shooting a bullet.

It’s really fast that Jessica can only let her body being hugged and moved by Yuri so they exchange position. They are facing each other like before but Yuri is the one back facing Leetuk.

It’s really that fast that the next thing Jessica hears after the “DORRR! DORRR!” is Eunhyuk’s voice who screams “ANDWAEEEE!!!”.

It’s happening so fast that when Leetuk wants to shoot the third bullet, Eunhyuk has already shot him. “DORRR!!!”

It just needs one blink from Jessica’s eyes when this girl realizes that she just falls on the floor and sits there with Yuri hugging her.

Their heads are side to side in the position like they will whisper to each other. Jessica’s shoulder supports Yuri’s chin.

“Yuri-sshi…” Tears already fall from Jessica’s eyes.

“Yah… Yuri-sshi…”

“E-eh…” Yuri sounds so weak. Eunhyuk kneels down beside them.

“You are ok, aren't you?!” Jessica tries to deny the fact that Yuri’s back is bleeding a lot. Eunhyuk knows that it’s better to be quiet. His eyes are already so puffy but it will be swollen even more.

“I a-am…” Yuri answers and Jessica hugs her now.

“Don’t talk… Please don’t talk anymore now…”

“…”

Only silence.

“…”

“You’ll be ok… once we get out of here you’ll be ok…” Jessica tightens her hug much to Yuri’s happiness.

“Didn’t I t-told you t-that… t-that I’m ok?!” Yuri speaks again.

“Aniyo… you’re not… please… just don’t talk anymore… save that for later… pleaseeee…” Jessica is crying so badly right now. She can feel the blood when she hugs Yuri.

“B-being hugged b-by y-you… l-like t-this… is what m-makes me f-feels o-ok…” Yuri slowly spells each word. She knows that she won’t survive though.

“Neh!!! Neh!!! I’ll hug you. I won’t break my hug so please… please… just please survive… please…” Jessica pleads.

“Ahhhhhhhh…” Yuri sighs. She sounds weaker.

“I’m r-eally h-happy Jessica-sshi…” For every word, she sounds weaker and weaker.

Jessica can’t reply anymore. She is dominated by her tears that she can’t even find any word to reply to Yuri. Eunhyuk can’t stand it anymore. He can only stare at this very sad scene.

“…”

Silence again.

“E-eh… is-s it m-morning already?” Yuri breaks the silence again.

“No... w-why?” Jessica is trembling as well.

“That’s s-strange… W-why is it s-so b-bright then? I c-can’t even… I can’t even o-open my e-eyes. It’s s-so white… so w-white… it’s b-beautiful… Jessica-sshi…” Yuri is slowly drifting apart from her life. She is probably seeing the heaven.

“I told you to stop talking…, didn’t I?!!!” Jessica is mad though. She doesn’t want it to happen. She adds "I told you we’re going to be ok so please hang in there… Yuri-sshi… I beg you… hang in there… I’m here for you… so don’t go anywhere!” Jessica says to Yuri as if the girl will go and will never return.

“I k-know… I k-know it… y-you are h-holding my h-hand right?!”

Yuri asks and Jessica can only say “Neh…” even when she is not holding Yuri’s hand. She is hugging her with both of her hands so it’s impossible for her to hold Yuri’s hand.

“Y-yah… w-why are you p-pulling me?” Yuri sounds weaker than ever. She almost whispers and even Eunhyuk can’t hear that.

Yuri doesn’t lie though… She feels like someone is holding her hand and pulling her. In her peripheral vision, it’s too bright though. Too bright and too white that it’s hard for her to open her eyes. However, she can see that someone is holding her hand. At least she can see that this someone is smiling to her. She also sees that this someone has a pair of beautiful wings but this someone's face is just shining so much that she can't see it.

“A-are y-you a f-falling angel J-jessica-sshi?” Yuri asks and there’s not much life left in her voice.

“Aniyo…” Jessica is really afraid right now.

“Why d-do you h-have a v-very…” It’s hard for Yuri now. She tries to finish her sentence.

“A very… b-beau…” She takes more breaths so hardly.

“…tiful… w-wings t-then…?” And Yuri exhales her last breath. She smiles though. In Jessica’s embrace, she smiles.

“…”

Another silence. Jessica doesn’t scream… She doesn’t say anything anymore… She tightens her hug. She cries desperately. If she can, she’ll pour all her tears right now.

“Isn’t it… isn’t it you are the falling angel…?” Jessica finally speaks before being taken over by her tears again. This time she knows she won’t stop very soon.

“…”

Only her crying voice can be heard in this corridor now.



While Jessica and Eunhyuk can only cry there, Yoona and Donghae are now trying to deactivate the bomb.

The time remaining is only about 20 minutes right now before the building is bombarded.

When Yoona woke up before, she realized that the timed-bomb has been activated. She knew about it of course. She overheard everything that night. She ignored Donghae who told her to move from here because she knew that there’s no exit anymore so deactivating the bomb is the only way.

Donghae eventually agreed to what Yoona suggested.

“We should cut one of these wires.” Donghae concludes. Being trained as secret agent, he knows this kind of things. However, in every case, there are always choices and only one choice that will save them. There are four wires. The red, green, yellow, and blue one.

“Are you sure they are planting the bomb all over this building?”

Dongahe asks.

“I’m sure… they won’t miss one single spot sunbae.” Yoona still sounds weak. She is indeed really weak right now but she forces herself.

Even though she is really tired, Yoona analyzes the wires carefully.

“It’s not like our courses in campus Yoongie-ah…” Donghae wants to protest again because he thinks that it’s wasting their time.

“But we learned the basic from the school sunbae.” Yoona argues back.

“But we are running out of time now.” Donghae protests again.

Yoona ignores that last statement from Donghae because she finds something. She analyzes it thoroughly. She closes her eyes, thinking about what she just discovered.

Donghae then notices that Yoona bitterly smiles.

“Yah… why are you smiling?”

“You were right. The bomb can’t be deactivated that easily.” Yoona says to Donghae but Donghae actually can trace an ambiguity in Yoona’s voice.

“Should we look for the others then?” Donghae proposes an idea and Yoona nods.

“Ok, let’s go.” Donghae initiates to help Yoona walking but the girl rejects it.

“I’m ok… just go ahead sunbae. I can walk by myself.” Being rejected, Donghae then starts walking in front of them. However, once Donghae steps outside the control room, he hears a “click” and when he turns around, the thick glass door of that room is closed already while Yoona is still inside.

Donghae witnesses that actually Yoona is the one closing the door.

“Yahhh!!! Im Yoona, what are you doing?” Donghae speaks but then he remembers that the control room is soundproof and bulletproof. However, there’s a phone attached on the wall on both side that will help people inside and outside the control room to communicate.

Donghae is still clueless about what happened. He takes the phone on his side. Yoona takes the phone on her side. They are facing each other and separated by the glass door.

“Yoongie-ah… what’s this? Why did you close the door?”

“The bomb can be deactivated sunbae…” Yoona tells Donghae through the phone but no happiness can be found on her tone.

“Ehhh? But you said… yah… don’t kid around… the time keeps running out Yoongie-ah… get out from there!!!”

“The green wire… if we cut the green wire then it’ll stop the bomb.” Yoona’s tears can be clearly seen now.

“Then cut it then… if it is so… then cut it and get out from there!!! Why are you closing this door?”

“N-neh… but sunbae…” Yoona suddenly stares at Donghae. Donghae starts to have a bad feeling about it actually.

“Will you promise me one thing before?!” Yoona smiles and even though the bruises and wounds are there on her face, Yoona still looks beautiful.

“Yahhh… what the heck are you talking about… let’s finish it already if you know how to deactivate the bomb… it’s not the time to talk about this silly thing.” Donghae is mad though.

However, Yoona ignores the madness. “Promise me that you’ll take care of Hyukjae-oppa from now on…” Yoona begs.

“Ehhh??? Seriously, I don’t get you Im Yoona!!!”

“You never killed his father… you never did so forgive yourself sunbae.” Yoona explains. Donghae stares blankly at the girl. He really doesn’t understand.

“I really think you are crazy right now… YAHHHH!!! I’M LOSING MY ING PATIENT!!! YOU ARE SCARING ME NOW!!! OPEN THE DOOORRR!!!” Donghae shouts at the phone.

“You’ll understand what I am talking about when you watch the video in my email…” Yoona is sobbing between each word that comes out from .

“Stop talking nonsense there!!!” Donghae is really angry right now.

“Promise me, will you? Promise me sunbae and I will stop talking nonsense. Promise me that you’ll protect him.” Yoona lifts her pinkie.

Donghae gives in. He lifts his pinkie to indicate that he agrees to promise to Yoona.

“I have promised, now get out and let’s find a way out together with the others.” Donghae talks again.

“We don’t need to find the way out. You just need to stay away from this room.” Yoona is still crying inside that control room.

“YAHHH!!! You told me that you’ll stop talking nonsense once I prom-”

“Didn’t I tell you that I know how to deactivate the bomb?!” Yoona cuts Donghae immediately. Donghae is really speechless right now as if he is waiting for another explanation.

“If the green wire gets cut… all the bombs that are planted in this building will be deactivated…”

Yoona cries even more when it is supposed to be a good news.

“However…” Yoona continues and Donghae knows that this word will be followed by the bad news.

“There’s a bomb that connected in parallel with the timed-bomb sunbae. It is on-off relationship that when we turn off the timed-bomb then this single chemical-bomb will explode instead…”

Yoona tries to sound as tough as possible but her tears just make her look hopeless.

“Don’t tell me…” Donghae mutters only to get “Yes… the other bomb is in here… in this control room…” from Yoona.

“YAHHHHHHHHH!!!” Donghae screams in top of his lungs when he hears the confirmation.

“GETTT OUTTT!!! GET OUTTTT!!! YOONGIE-AHHHH!!! DON’T DO THAT PLEASE!!! Get the ing out!!!” He screams and Eunhyuk and Jessica hear that from a far.

“After all, one of us should sacrifice our life.” Yoona says again and she is amazed that Hangeng had planned everything so painfully agonizing for everyone who is dealing with him.

“Then why it should be you then?” Donghae argues.

“Because I hate you sunbae!” Yoona reasons out and that shuts Donghae up.

“I hate you so much, don’t you know that?!!!” Yoona inhales some air. “I hate the fact that you always save me… I really-really hate that I need to feel thankful towards you… I hate saying thank you to you… I hate those facts sunbae… I hate them because you are the one ruining my life but why you should be the one who saved me this whole time… why???” Donghae’s tears already fall when he hears Yoona’s words. Every statement slices his heart.

“And I hate you even more… because I know I just can’t hate you in the end…” Then Yoona is about to hang up the phone.

“OHHH YAHHH!!! YAHHH!!! IM YOONAAAA!!! IM YOONAAAA!!!” Donghae hits the glass door with his free hand while screaming. However, the glass door is not designed to be broken with human’s power though. Yoona pauses and delays to hang up because of that screaming.

“So… why don’t you let me save you again this time then?” Donghae asks in tears.

“If you really hate me… if you really hate me that much… just let me take your place right now… please…” Donghae hits the glass door randomly again, showing just how much he wants them to exchange their places.

“Because I’m selfish sunbae…”

“Ehhhh???” Donghae doesn’t understand and he earns “I don’t want to live my life feeling grateful and regretful towards you… I don’t want to owe you sunbae… I don’t want to owe you anything… anymore… I know it’s really selfish… but I can’t help it… I don’t want to live my life thinking about how you saved my life.” from Yoona.

Donghae is really out of words. He can’t believe that it’s really happening.

“Go now sunbae… don’t waste the time anymore…”

Donghae cries badly and he hates to admit that he has promised to protect Eunhyuk. He doesn’t want to go for sure. He swears that but he finds himself hanging the wall-phone only to be shocked when Eunhyuk takes that phone.



Taeyeon, Mr. Hwang, and of course the in-the-edge-of-life-and-death Tiffany have arrived at Sung Ae hospital.

Mr. Hwang is really helpless. His expression is so plain. Taeyeon leaves her with a nurse though.

Kyuhyun is also still in the surgery room and now Tiffany is going there as well.

She’s really worried. She walks hopelessly and she gets surprised when she almost bumps into a nurse who brings a newly-admitted patient into the emergency room.

She gasps in pain and shocked.

The patient is Choi Siwon and she can see that he is vomiting this white foam.

She is speechless.

Her eyes can only follow the scene that is rolling in front of her.

All of the sudden, she feels like being pushed down. Yes… she is pushed down on her knees right now. However, she realizes that she is in the perfect position to pray this way so she prays.

Praying is the only thing she can do after all.

“God… is something chasing me from behind? People around me… why are You showing me this? Didn’t I tell You that I’m not an angel? I can’t stand it anymore, my dear God.”

“…”

“Save them please… save them… Amen.”



A/N
It's really optional but if you want some background music then CLICK HERE.
It's the link to a song titled "The Rose" (many singers have sung it).
I forget who sings this version. Sorry.
It is shared by silencewhite in SJ-WORLD.net.
You need to stream it but it's really faster than Youtube.
Again, it's optional to add the feelings.
NOTE: DECREASE THE VOLUME.
Make it really100x low but you still can hear it.
Make it sounds like a whisper.


“YOONA-YAHHH!!!”

Eunhyuk screams at the moment he takes the phone from Donghae. Yoona is startled to see the man who can really make her weak.

Donghae quietly and quickly explains to Eunhyuk everything and that’s enough to drive Eunhyuk crazy.

However, Eunhyuk can only cry at first.

He just saw how sad and painful it’s for Jessica then right now he is about to experience the same thing.

He is too sad that he can only stare at Yoona with her crying eyes and runny nose.

In the end he can voice out “Don’t leave me…” and “Please…”

Yoona knows that she shouldn’t talk to Eunhyuk. The more she is seeing and talking to him, she knows that the more she will doubt her decision. But at least she wants a proper goodbye this time, if you think it's proper enough though.

“I have three things I want to tell you oppa…” Yoona speaks up from the other line.

Eunhyuk can only wait.

“First… I miss you so much…”

“…”

“…”

Both are quiet. Yoona tries so hard not to lost to her tears.

“It feels like forever already the last time I saw you…” She is sobbing so hard. Her nose is so runny as well.

Silence comes.

“You look good with your blonde hair by the way…”

They exchange a very meaningful glare and Yoona continues because she knows that they will really run out of time right now.

“Secondly…”

“…”

She seems can’t continue.

“I hate it when you always said sorry… but this time… let me apologize to you this time…”

“For making you worried… for making you cry… for making you sad… for everything oppa…”

“…”

“I’m sorry…” When Eunhyuk hears it, he swears he won't ever say it again to Yoona because it is really painful to hear these words. Now he understands why Yoona hates hearing that from him.

Yoona can’t see Eunhyuk’s face anymore so she tilts her head to avoid the eye contact.

“Last… I mean the least perhaps…”

“…”

“Didn’t you promise me that you’ll listen to me when we meet again…?”

“…”

Eunhyuk doesn’t want to admit it. He feels that his old promise will be used unfairly by Yoona this time.

Getting no approval, Yoona knows that she should keep continuing though.

“So please… like what you said to me… don’t make it more difficult than how it was for both of us oppa…”

“…”

Yoona tries to collect all of her courage before turning her face again to face Eunhyuk who is crying in front of that glass door.

“I love you… I always have…” Yoona says then she hangs up the phone quickly after that knowing that she can’t bear it anymore if Eunhyuk starts talking and begging her to come out.

“…”

When Yoona hangs up, Eunhyuk knows there’s no point on holding the phone anymore. He releases it from his hand then he suddenly crazily punches and hits and kicks the glass door. He takes his gun and he shoots the door but apparently, that door is bulletproof as well.

“YAHHHHHH!!!” He screams loudly, releasing the stressful thoughts he has. He presses his body against the glass door and that’s when Yoona puts her own right hand on that glass door as if she is caressing Eunhyuk’s face right now.

Yoona is mouthing "I'm sorry." when Eunhyuk stares at her. He really hates it.

Yoona then opens her hands wide and then Eunhyuk puts his left hand in front of Yoona’s hand as if he wants to hold that hand of Yoona.

“YOONA-YAHHHHHHHH!!!”

“WAEEE??? WAEYOOOOOOO??? YAHHHHHH…” Eunhyuk screams but to Donghae, it sounds weak actually.

Yoona can only see that Eunhyuk is opening his mouth but of course Yoona doesn’t hear anything. The room is soundproof after all and she thanks God that she doesn’t need to hear that shout because it’ll only scatter her heart into pieces.

“WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??? IT'S EVEN MORE HURTING THAN DYING ITSELF!!! YAHHHHHHH!!! IM YOONAAAAAA!!! YOOONAAAAA!!! DON’T LEAVE MEEEEEEE!!!

Eunhyuk cries outloud. The girls in front of him only smiles with the tears. The bruises, wounds, blood on Yoona’s face pain Eunhyuk even more.

“HOW CAN I LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOUUUUU?!!! ANSWER ME IM YOONA!!! DO YOU REALLY NEED TO BE THIS CRUEL TO ME?!!! OWYAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” But it’s useless.

Yoona suddenly stares at Donghae and she lifts her pinkie indicating that she needs Donghae to fulfill his promise to protect Eunhyuk.

Donghae who is really-really in pain as well can only sigh. He mocks, he curses, he hates himself for being unable to do something at times like this.

From outside… Donghae and Eunhyuk can see Yoona mouthing “Thank you.” to Donghae and then followed by “Go now… please…” Then she smiles and she turns off the lamp inside the control room.

Losing the sight of Yoona, Eunhyuk goes crazier.

His hands are already bleeding because of his attempts to break the glass door. He is at the point where he almost breaks his own legs for kicking the glass door non stop.

“Hyukkie…”

Donghae calls.

“Help me… help me Hae… we should save her… we come to save her right???” Eunhyuk’s tears still come from his eyes.

“Hurry… hurry Hae!!!”

Eunhyuk continuously hits, punches, and kicks the glass door but it isn’t scratched a bit and that’s when Donghae calls it the time.

“I’m sorry Hyukkie…”

“Ehhh?”

Eunhyuk stops hitting uncontrollably because he is confused of why Donghae suddenly apologized to him. However, his confusion ends when Donghae lands an uppercut and fist on his stomach. That’s enough to make Eunhyuk going senseless.

Donghae puts Eunhyuk on one of his shoulders and before leaving that place, he can only sadly say “Thank you.” even though he knows Yoona can’t hear it.

He runs to where Jessica and Yuri are and he can’t believe what he just saw.

He puts Eunhyuk down there, near Jessica and he can only hugs her after that to give the girl comfortness. Donghae cries when he realizes that this thing has gone beyond what he could imagine.

They almost forget that they are actually still in the building with so many bombs ready to explode but only one single explosion can be heard in the end.

“DHUARRRRRRR!!!”

Donghae can only remember Yoona’s line that has been always echoing in his mind ever since he heard it.

“You don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone.” He tightens his hug, he is really sad yet he is grateful he can still have Jessica and Eunhyuk there with him. However, he knows that he won’t ever forgive himself.

"..."

Silence once again dominates.

And silence is actually what they need.

##########

A/N

By the way, I'm making a clearance sale of my old toys so if you want something to throw at me... feel free to contact me and buy it.... mianheeee!!!