Sapphire 1 - Hate to death

Sapphire Love

Haesu POV

Hey, people! Welcome, welcome!

Ouh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself~

My name is Byul Haesu. Oh people, please don't change my last name to Byun okay?!

I have a twin, younger sister. Byul Haemin.

Both of us attend the same school since elementary school. And today, we already in our Highschool.

Our father sent us to a prestigious school, M Elite Highschool, well maybe it is prestigious because they got money from 5 rich families in Korea, that's why they got the 'prestigious' title. But I can't deny their education is jjang also. Kkk~

I just don't care which school I attend as long as I can study and stay in peace. But that 'stay in peace' dream doesn't come true tho!

Just in the first week in my first year, I got an enemy! Ugh, that hateful brat!

I don't care he's rich or whatnot but his attitude just Ugh!

I can't accept he has fans and yet call him with so many titles...just OMG!

He is the hottest guy? Ouh puhleessse~

He is a prince? Ouh kill me~

And yet Sapphire Prince? Ouh just kill me again~

I would call him Prince because his annoying attitude!

I wonder how he can get along with the other princes?

Ops~ forgot to mention, people.

In our school, there is a group called 5Princes. Why prince?

Easy. First they are good looking, Second they are a newbies star, who so talented and publish songs on their website. From a source, they will debut officially after graduated from Highschool with the name 5Princes. Third they come from rich family.

And one more thing, they are the SRC. Well, even they just Year 2 student tho (also me~)

Um, maybe they are the son of the 5 families that donor to the school~ I nodded a bit. That's the reason, people!

RICH, RICH, RICH, MONEY, MONEY, DONOR TO SCHOOL, YET their son GOT A POSITION~~

I rolled my eyes. But there, I don't hate the other rich sons, just that Prince, I repeat, JUST that PRINCE.

Because? The others, Turqouise Prince, Violet Prince, Baby Prince and Whity Prince are so kind-hearted and nice!

Ouh just 180 degree difference from that jerk!

Uh, I will stop talking about or else I will explode now.

Back to my life, I have one more best friend (well my twin is my best friend too)

Yoon Hyein. The bubbly girl that always piss me off, lately it become worst.

Yeah, because she got new topic now. Prince.

Oh, don't mention him.

Let's get into my daily life.

 

Today is the second week of first semester for my second year. As usual, me, Haemin and Hyein will walk to school. Well, our house is just 5 minutes walk to the school.

"Hyein ah, can't you stop smiling like a fool?" I said. She grinned.

"No, I'm excited you know!"

"Oh god, SOS." I rolled my eyes. Hyein snickered.

"Ayy, don't try to make a scene or else we gonna be late." Haemin said. I just pouted while Hyein looked away.

"It's her tho."

"What?" I snapped.

"Unnie..." Haemin held my hand. I snorted. Hyein grinned.

"Just let Hyein with her dreamy prince okay?" Haemin said.

"Yeah, don't be jealous. I have my Whity Prince and you have your prince too right?" Hyein said. I turned to her.

"Of course, my idol forever. Super Junior oppa is my Prince." Hyein giggled.

"Aigoo, not them tho. Sapphire Prince I mean."

I widened my eyes and glared at Hyein.

"Yah!" She giggled and ran.

"That's true right?" I shot her a glare.

"Yah! Yoon Hyein!"

Hyein mehronged while running away. I ran after her.

"Unnie, Hyein! Wait for me!" Haemin caught our steps. She's running too.

"Just admit you like him~" Hyein cooed!

"Mwo?! Never ever happened! I hate that jerk till my death or even the next life!" I screamed.

"I hate you too, Shorty!" I stopped on my track to hear that voice. In split second, I turned.

Hyein and Haemin also stopped and turned.

Okay, disaster for today.

That jerk stopped his bike next to me.

"What you call me?!" I spat out. He smirked.

"And you also call me something!" I shot him a glare.

"Ouh yeah? But you really deserve that, ."

"And I call you the right name too, Shorty~" He put his hand above my head.

My anger rose to its max. Well, this one I can't tolerate. My height. Even my twin is taller than me, actually.

But yeah, I'm not that short!

"Yah!" I shot him my fiery glare. He also did the same.

Soon, the staring contest began.

"Ugh! I hate you!" He was the one who looked away and left with his bike.

"Loser!!!" I screamed out loud. He cycled away. Hyein walked back to me.

"Um, morning fight with husband?" Hyein said.

"Yah!" Hyein quickly ran from me. When I was about to run to catch her, Haemin held me.

"Aigoo, unnie. Calm down first." Haemin said.

"Ugh! Really, I hate school because of him. Thank god we don't have the same class with him again this year or else..."

"A class is going to be blown!"

I turned to the front. "Yoon Hyein, neol chincha!"

"Unnie, wait for me!"

At last, three of us ran to school. Well, this is the usual beginning of my school day.

One thing that I sure, I hate that guy so much!

 


A/N: How is it? Acceptable? Sorry for grammatical and spelling error. I don't have time to edit. Hope you enjoy, okay?

Ouh and ATTENTION~

I forgot to mention in Foreword I guess... You saw the character Haemin is label as you right? Yup, that's is you in this story... If the POV is label as Author POV, the you mention is Haemin okay?

Okay, bye my Dolls! Will see soon in the next update~