Sapphire 12 - Time to realize

Sapphire Love

Haesu walked along the corridor. Today she came to the school earlier. Without Hyein or even you, her twin, she came alone. Didn't know why but she wanted to be at school on that time. Haesu went to her class. The school was still quiet as not so many students will come early. Haesu put her bag at her seat and then walked out to the ladies. She felt like wanting to stroll around the school, which it's so not her.

Haesu wasn't being herself since yesterday. She was confused. She didn't understand that confuse feeling also. Wanted some peace, she went to school earlier and thought of resting on the rooftop while looking at the scenery. She's not a nature person before, releasing her stress and calming down just by listening to songs or even fangirlling for her forever idol, Super Junior. But not this time, even she's killing so many cakes yesterday, another attempt to untangle her confusion, it was a failure. Indeed, at last, she chose a time alone, closing herself to nature. One place she knew, the rooftop.

After getting out the bathroom, she walked to the stairs, going up. Steps by steps, she went up. Just before she opened the door to the rooftop, a soft humming tone heard from outside. Haesu blinked and slowly peeking. A bit clear, she heard a sweet voice of a guy. But no one came into her view. She peeked in more.

Standing with his back on her, there's a guy near the edge. He was humming the sweet melody again and this time, he started to sing.

 

When first time I saw you

My heart beating fast

When first time I talk with you

We had a fight

 

Haesu stood there. Hearing the lyrics and the voice, she recognised the guy.

 

I give up my heart

With love for you

My sapphire blue sky

Help me to face this destiny

She like an angel

So high to reach this love

A sapphire love to angel is forever

 

A sniffle heard. Haesu blinked and stunned there. For the first time, she praised inside. His voice...was too soft, full of sorrow and it succeed to melt her heart. For the first time, she was enchanted and admitted his skills. Even if she was going to compare, her beloved Lee Donghae was a little below him in term of emotion.

"Will you ever know...Haesu ah..." Haesu stiffened. She blinked in surprise. Did he know she was there?

"It's better the answer be no. Because it's more hurt if you do know....I love you." Haesu was stunned. She felt numb, surprise so much to the word she heard. She can't believe it at all. To her unconsciousness, her heartbeat increased. Haesu looked weak.

"What...what do you mean..." He jumped in surprise and turned around. Stiffened, his wet eyes met Haesu's. Haesu also numbed on her spot. Both didn't make a move nor talking. He bit his lips.

"You...you heard me?" He asked. Haesu blinked.

"Spill out the truth, Dongmin." Haesu said, gathering her sense back to its place. She was puzzled, anxious at the same time. Dongmin was staring at her. Haesu saw the trail of tears on his cheeks but all the thought were pushed back and she's waiting for the answer.

"I have nothing to say. No truth should be told here." Dongmin looked away. He took a breath before turning his back again. "Leave, this is my private place. I want to use it now, you can use it when I'm not here." Dongmin said in cold tone. Haesu stunned, didn't expect that. Her legs moved on its own, stepping closer to Dongmin.

"Don't left me hanging. Tell me the truth...you..." Haesu stopped some steps behind Dongmin. "You..really love me?" Haesu stuttered to spill out the question. Dongmin bit his lips, clenching his fist tight. He was fighting back his tears. Haesu waited for the answer. Dongmin stayed silent.

"I'm leaving." Dongmin said and walked pass Haesu. Haesu blinked in surprise. She turned and saw the leaving back but it was too fast to catch his hand. Haesu was puzzled, unable to move, following Dongmin. She left alone there.

"What...what the hell..." Haesu muttered. The morning breeze answered her.

 

 

Shinhyun saw Dongmin walking to the class from the opposite direction. He was quite surprise but just noted in his mind maybe his friend have a thing to do and yet come to the school earlier. Dongmin got into the class from the back door while Shinhyun entered from the front. The other princes didn't arrive yet. Shinhyun put his bag and walked to Dongmin who already sat down.

"You're early." Dongmin took a glance. Shinhyun grinned. Dongmin ignored him and put his head on the table. Shinhyun sighed. "You're still in the bad mood. It has been too long already." Shinhyun said.

"Seriously, please tell me, share with me what had happened to you hum?" Shinhyun said gently, wanted to try his luck today. Dongmin waved his hand, shooing Shinhyun away. Shinhyun sighed again. "Okay..you won't tell again...but please, don't make your mood disturbed our friendship. The others are scared with you..."

"Just ignore me and leave me alone." Dongmin said dryly. Another time, that leader sighed. He looked at Dongmin for a while before went to his place again. Sitting there, he wanted to finish his homework. After that, one by one of their classmates came, filling the class.

 

 

You just arrived at the class. Today Hyein didn't come together to the school and your sister left early, having things to do. But advantages as twin, you can tell you sister was troubled and wanted some time alone. You wanted to ask but don't know how to. If Haesu wanted to share with you, she will come. If not, you never get an answer when you asked her what's wrong.

Entering the class, you can see the pondering Haesu. You walked to her. "Morning, unnie." Haesu awake from her thought and looked at you.

"Morning." You realised Hyein didn't come yet. You looked at Haesu. She looked worse than yesterday.

"Unnie...you...have problems right?" You asked carefully. Haesu turned to you and looked down again. She sighed. You blinked. "Mind to tell me?"

Haesu looked at you for a while. "I'm lost." The first two words were opening. You encouraged her to tell you in whole and after some time, she gave in. There's not so many people already coming to the class, so both of you (or more to Haesu) have a good time to have the story on.

"I...I really heard it with my ears. I'm positive with that, but I did want to confirm, so I asked him again. But he didn't give answer and left me." Haesu said. You looked at her.

"You did tell me the whole story. But who's this guy, unnie?" You asked. Haesu bit her lips, a bit hesitate to say the name. She's going along the story of her confusion without saying any names. She was being careful. Haesu looked at you.

"Please don't laugh say anything when I tell you who is he." You just nodded. She moved closer and whispered the name. You blinked. A bit surprise...confuse. But you expected a hurt to be feel. He's once the one you like so much, but you didn't feel pain just a curiosity and worry. That's the time you learn, you're letting him go and you succeed. You smiled inside. 'Love is miraculously ridiculous sometimes.'

Haesu looked at you. She waited for a while before utter a word. "You..."

"Well, Hyein was right...he really likes you...wah." You said, sincerely. Haesu blinked. You smiled. The conversation of you and him at the rooftop came back to her. You touched her hand.

"Do you have someone you like?" Haesu looked at you. You gave a smile and waited her answer. Haesu bit her lips.

"I don't know...but I admire Shinhyun so much. I don't know if I really like him as..a man, or just a crush on handsome people like him..." Haesu said lowly. You smiled, the dark cloud turned a bit whiter. You can see and a little bit understand now. And you never thought your pray that day is actually about your own twin. Miracle...

"If that...so how's your feeling for him? Let's put aside his true feeling for you, now ask yourself. Do you like him?" You asked. Haesu looked down and shook her head.

"I don't know." You held her hand tight.

"Unnie, if you really feel the same, you better catch him quick. I can be a guarantee that he really likes you, I know it for sure. You really need..." Haesu cut you off.

"How you can be sure that he likes me?" You smiled a bit, looked tiny bits bitter.

"For some reasons, I know. Be sure with your feeling, unnie. I don't want you too late to realise and lose him in the end. I believe you guys can make a great couple together. The feeling is strong." You said.

"But..."

"Think carefully, decide you like him or not, unnie." You finished it off conclusively. At that time, Hyein arrived at the door with Hyuksoo behind. Both of them walked shiningly to the seat.

"Morning girls." Hyuksoo greeted. You smiled to him while Haesu just nodded to the greeting. Hyein was smiling. You looked at her.

"I feel something off with your aura and smiles, Hyein ah." Hyein looked at you. She grinned and turned to Hyuksoo.

"Maybe because Whity make my day?" Hyuksoo raised his brow and chuckled. You looked at both suspiciously. Haesu ignored the conversation and thought about the matter of her feeling right then.

"Both of you should join for today recess. I'm going to treat all of you today, you're welcomed to a small party at our room." Hyuksoo said. You looked at him.

"Celebrating birthday or something?" Hyuksoo smiled. Hyein was looking away but her cheeks flushed.

"Just come, you will know." Hyuksoo answered. You just nodded but then turned back to Hyuksoo.

"The other princes will be there too?" You asked. Hyuksoo turned to you and nodded. You nodded back and turned to Haesu. "Unnie." Haesu looked when you poked her arm.

"Whity is treating us this recess. You must join, okay?" Haesu blinked. You smiled. "You can't say no, I will drag you together." Haesu just sighed and looked away. You smiled and texted someone, drawing some plans in mind. You badly wanna help them together for some reasons. You can see they're together, how it's compatible to see. You can tell Dongmin loves your sister deeply, and you want to make your sister happy. In other way, you will be happy too.

'Time to realize your feeling unnie.'


A/N: Hey Dolls. Another update, not saying much. So okay, see soon, annyeong Dolls. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.