Sapphire 5 - Jealousy on track

Sapphire Love

Dongmin looked at his watch. He stood there with his bike beside him. He was waiting for someone to pass by this road. Every single morning, he would stop here, just to watch that person walked to the school. He did this for almost 2 months now as his driver got suspicious when he kept wanting to stop here on the time that he still used his driver. Since that, he asked to ride a bike to the school. Dongmin looked at his watch again.

"She's late." Dongmin sighed. He got on his bike again and started to paddle. But a certain figure made him stop and stun.

"Why you're walking today, Turquoise Prince?" Haesu asked. Shinhyun smiled.

"My car has some problem on the way. As already near, I just walk." Haesu nodded a bit. Hyein and you were walking in front of them. Shinhyun smiled to Haesu.

"Ya right. Just call me Turquoise or my name. Don't put the prince together, it's kinda awkward." Shinhyun said. Haesu smiled.

"But I like it tho." Haesu said shyly. Shinhyun chuckled.

"If then, I called you princess?" Haesu blushed. Shinhyun smiled. "How's it princess?"

"Ahh, no. Just called Haesu."

"Then call me by name." Haesu looked at him. Shinhyun sent his charming smile. Haesu melted to it and nodded shyly. Shinhyun held out his hand. "Deal?"

Haesu smiled and took his hand. Shinhyun smiled and they shook their hands. Soon, enough they arrived at the school and separated to each other class.

'What was that, Shin?'

 

"Hey, Sapph!" Dongmin walked into the class. Shinhyun smiled to him brightly. Dongmin just sent a cold stare and walked to his place. Shinhyun stiffened. Ryeobum raised his brow when he saw Dongmin shrugged off Shinhyun's greeting.

"Are you okay, dude?" Ryeobum said when Dongmin sat on his seat. Kangwook took a glance to Dongmin. Ryeobum turned to Kangwook. Kangwook shrugged his shoulder. They never saw this morning attitude of Dongmin. If he was mad or after the fight with Haesu, he often stomped and threw his bags on the table. He never didn't reply to anyone greeting or reply with a cold stare just now. This was just weird for three of them.

Dongmin crossed his arms and looked outside. Shinhyun already walked to them.

"Are you okay, Sapph?" Shinhyun asked when he stood beside Kangwook's table. Dongmin didn't respond. Ryeobum raised his brow. Dongmin kept being silence that whole day.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hyein clapped and cheered when they got oppprtunity to have the same PE time with class 2A. In mean she can watched all 5Princes members played together. And the best part, today was the day they gonna play basketball while the girl could watch for the side. You nudged Hyein's arm.

"Yah, don't be too excited." You said. Hyein turned to you.

"Why? I can see my favourite playing~" Hyein said in aegyo way. Haesu rolled her eyes while Hyuksoo chuckled. 4 of them together with the other classmates are heading to change their outfit. Most of the girls also excited to see the 5Princes on the match today. You sighed.

"Let me show you girls some skill, huh?" Hyuksoo said. Hyein grinned.

"Whity jjang!" Hyuksoo chuckled. He was well-known as the most athletic member among the others. Four of them then changed the outfit.

 

"Hey, Soo!" Ryeobum greeted Hyuksoo as soon as he saw the maknae. Hyuksoo greeted all s. The girls already went to the audience's side. Haesu kept silence and watched Shinhyun. She was attracted to take a glance on that guy. She can't deny he was way too damn attractive in her eyes. You peeked a look on your twin and saw she was looking at someone. Taking that advantage, you fixed your eyes on him. You smiled shyly inward. You were melting with his handsome figure, even though he wasn't smiling at that time. Hyein had her eyes on Hyuksoo all the time.

The match soon started. 5Princes got into the same group with few guys from class 2A. Hyuksoo became more attractive and shone in the match and his fans cheered for him. Hyuksoo just smiled and shot for marks. Ryeobum and Kangwook also made a good partner with Hyuksoo. Three of them before played basketball for their school during their junior highschool. So they knew each other talent so well. Dongmin wasn't in his mind to play while Shinhyun just helped when they needed to steal the ball. The other groupmates also were good.

"Lee Shinhyun, Kim Dongmin, Park Ryeobum, Joo Kangwook, Shim Hyuksoo, 5Princes hwaiting!" The FaCEs kept cheering. They just smiled. Hyuksoo spotted Hyein was together with the others cheering. He smiled a bit.

"Omo, uri Whity is so charming! He's cute yet charming!" Hyein squealed and tapped (more to slap) your shoulder as you're next to her. You glared at her. Hyein didn't notice that. You puffed your cheeks.

Kangwook took a glance to the fans who kept cheering. In split second, he saw her. The pretty girl that attracted his interest. They once accidentally changed their bags during Sport Day. Since that, Kangwook liked her silently. Kangwook turned when he heard Hyuksoo called for him to pass the ball. He got the pass, but he didn't realise there's an opponent team beside him. He slapped away the ball and it went away out from the court. But didn't how, the ball directed to Haesu who wanted to go to the restroom. Dongmin saw the ball direction as his eyes were on Haesu at that time.

"Yah, Shorty! Be careful!" Dongmin shouted. Haesu turned but then someone pulled her away. The ball passed behind her. Haesu blinked in surprise.

"Gwenchana?" Haesu looked up and stunned. Shinhyun blinked. Haesu nodded slowly and blushed. She was shy when she realised she was in his embrace just now. Shinhyun patted Haesu's head and walked to get the ball. "Be careful girl, it's quite dangerous." Shinhyun said before entered the court again. Haesu's eyes followed him and then smiled shyly. She turned and left.

Dongmin bit his lips and looked away. 'She likes him...isn't it?'

"Sapph." Ryeobum passed the ball to Dongmin. Dongmin took it and he felt want to shoot. He played till the space and made the 3-score shoot. His fans cheered. You also smiled contently and proudly to see his talent.

"Wah, Sapphire Prince also got talent. Just wow." Hyein commented. You just nodded a bit. You liked him more.

Dongmin kept playing hard and more serious. He was angry inside, boiling with jealousy. Somehow, he used the game to let it out. Fortunately he didn't play rough. The match ended with Dongmin's last shoot and they won the game. They all smiled but Dongmin just kept cool and walked to take his break. Kangwook who always fast in sensing the mood tapped Ryeobum's shoulder.

"I could feel he's in angry mode." Kangwook said. Ryeobum raised his brow.

"I think so. He never play basketball like this, I mean he didn't like to show his talent." Hyuksoo said. Shinhyun who heard them looked at Dongmin. Dongmin took the water and then left. The other four felt weird but didn't want to meddle with Dongmin's anger. He could be scary once he exploded. It's better to stay away.


A/N: Hey Dolls~ Another ridiculous update. I will update for about 10 chapters i think or maybe a little bit but it wont be long because I lost my magic on doing normal love fanfics..I think so because I lacked of enthuasism while writing this story and also didn't have the heart to update The Most Wanted Boyfriend...

Okay, Dolls, I'm thankful enough if you're reading this. Gomawo, Comments are loved! Annyeong, see soon.