Sapphire 10 - Hint

Sapphire Love

Haesu walked into the class with you behind with Hyein. Three of you walked to the place. Hyuksoo already in, giving his brightest smile to three of you. Hyein was squealing inside. "Morning, girls."

"Whity, morning!" Hyein greeted him. Hyuksoo smiled. You and Haesu took their respective seat. Hyuksoo looked at Haesu and you. You just smiled back to Hyuksoo. The silence filled around you and Haesu. Hyein was talking with Hyuksoo over something. You didn't pay attention as something is bothering you while Haesu also stayed silent.

The class just moved on like usual. But as that, your thought was filled with yesterday's event. Two confession of the two princes. The recess bell rang. Hyuksoo got up and turned to Hyein. "Um, mind to have lunch with me? The princes are busy today...and I don't want to eat alone." Hyuksoo said while pouting. Hyein squealed inside and got up quickly.

"I'm willing to accompany~ Haesu ah, Haeminnie. Let's go together!" Hyein said cheerily. You smiled and shook your head a bit.

"I don't feel like eating...sorry." You said. Haesu looked up to Hyein.

"Sorry but I passed the invitation, already got some food and I'm lazy to go." Haesu said. Hyein pouted but then smiled to Hyuksoo.

"Whity, let's go?" Hyuksoo nodded a bit. Actually he was a bit thankful for the twins aren't coming with them. Because he...wanted to be alone with Hyein. Both left the classroom after that. Haesu puckered her lips.

"I'm sleepy and going to ladies for refresh. Haemin?" You turned to your twin.

"I'm staying here anyway." You said and Haesu nodded. She got up and left the class for going to the ladies.

Haesu walked past the corridor. The other students were busy with talking and going to the cafeteria. She was against the flow. While walking, she bumped to someone. "Ops. Sorry."

"It's okay, Haesu." Haesu looked up. She bowed a bit.

"Sorry, Violet Prince." Kangwook just smiled. Haesu walked past him after she bowed a bit. Kangwook blinked and turned.

"Haesu ssi." Haesu stopped and turned. She raised her brow. "May I know where's Haemin?" Haesu blinked.

"Class." Haesu answered absentmindedly. Kangwook smiled and thanked her.He left. Haesu wrinkled but then decided to let it pass. She walked to the ladies. On the way, she heard a deep voice talking to someone at the corner near the ladies.

"So, you're going?" The man said. Haesu entered the ladies, but the voice still can be heard. Dunno why...

"Neh, sonsaengnim." The student in front of the man said.

"I heard it's your father's wish. But I thought you will against it..."

"He's giving me a chance to fulfil my interest in music...and now, I'm doing him a favor."

"Two years isn't a short time...how about others?"

"Don't let them know yet, sonsaengnim. I didn't tell them yet...and thought to let them know after I'm going." A sigh heard and the said man nodded.

"Arasseo, if that's what you wanted." The student smiled to his teacher. He bowed. Haesu stared herself on the mirror.

'The voice...sort of familiar...' Haesu washed her face and dried it up using tissues. She left the ladies after feeling fresh a bit. The conversation still lingered in her head. 'Whose voice is that, hum...'

"Ahhh!" Because of too immersed in her thought, she misstep her feet and fell forward. Shutting tight her eyes, she was scared of impact and let out a bit screaming, waiting her face hit flat the floor. But it never happened. For a while, Haesu remained static.

"Kuenchana, Haesu ah?" Haesu's eyes fluttered open wide and turned. She was pure shock to see a damn closed face when she turned. Due to that, she jumped back and stumbled her feet again. "Ahh!"

"Be careful!" Luckily she was caught again. Haesu blinked in surprise to the no joke distant between her and her saver. closed shut and for a minute, she lost words. "Stand properly, Haesu." Enchanted, she did what being told. Her saver pulled the hands away, breaking the embrace. Deep inside, Haesu sighed for the lost of warmth.

"Luckily I got you. Be careful while walking and don't daydreaming. I'm going, next time be extra careful. I won't be around to save you again." With that words, her saver turned away and walked calmly. Haesu stunned there alone. Her eyes kept getting wider, blinked and puzzled. Everything mixed in her mind. But one thing, her ears were deaf, deaf by the loud thumping sound of her heart.

"What happen...to me?" Haesu reached and felt her heart. It didn't stop beating while the warmth, it still lingered around her mind...she started to miss it. Haesu shook her head hard. "What the hell is going inside me? The HELL?!" Haesu stomped and walked to her class. Her cheeks blushed, red without knowing the cause of anger...or shy?

She sat down quick beside you. Sensing the tense, you turned to her while your thought occupied with Kangwook's word just now. "Unnie?"

"Uh?"

"Anything?" You asked. Haesu shook her head and buried her face in her arms. You just shrugged and let it pass. Your thought lingered again to the sudden event minutes ago.

 

(flashback)

Kangwook entered the class. You looked up when you heard knock. A bit shock to see the prince there. Kangwook walked to you. You just stayed silent. Kangwook sent a smile to you.

"Hi." You flashed a smile, but actually that isn't quite a smile. Kangwook took a breath. "I thought we could have go lunch together?"

You looked up to him. "Erm, I don't feel like eating. Sorry to reject the offer...."

"It's fine....then, wanna go out together after school?" You raised a brow. Kangwook smiled widely. "I'll wait for you at the gate. Bye, gonna have lunch now." Kangwook left without giving you time to say anything. You just blinked to the sudden thing happened.

(end)

 

You sighed. The bell rang, noticing the end of recess time. The classmates started to occupied the room. And soon after, Hyuksoo and Hyein returned with a big shy smile on their face....


A/N: Hey Dolls. Another update. This focus on your part with slight hint of Haesu. I stretch again, this will be end in 15 chapter or 16 maybe. Not more than that. So I hope I cwn update fast...blame on my broken lappy, Im using my Mr Tabby right now. Okay, see soon, annyeong. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.