Sapphire 4 - You're my miracle

Sapphire Love

Hyuksoo tapped his chin. He thought of trying to make a song. He never tried this but he was eager to make one, for his love. Yup, the maknae of 5Princes already fell in love. He never knew he would easily fell in love like this but he can't deny she's too attractive to be denied. Slowly, he fell without he knew and now he thought of getting closer. He just hoped that girl will like him back.

Hyuksoo touched the key and hit some keys randomly. The melody filled his room. Hyuksoo smiled.

"Choa." He again randomly hit some more keys. Hyuksoo hissed.

"Ani, this just like that song. Delete this." Hyuksoo randomly scratched the notes on a paper. About 30 minutes with random melody, his door knocked made him stop. The door creaked open.

"Soo." Hyuksoo looked up and saw his dad. He smiled.

"Neh, appa. Waeyeo?" Hyuksoo asked. His dad came in with a card in his hand. Hyuksoo raised his brow when his dad put it on the piano.

"It's an invitation. My friend's company want you guys to join his company' concert next month. He interested in you guys since you guys made performance on the company anniversary last month." Hyuksoo took the card and took a look. He just smiled.

"I will ask Shinhyun then." His dad nodded. Hyuksoo patted the seat beside him. His dad raised his brow.

"I'm trying to make a song, Mr. Shim Hyukjae. Can you give some opinion?" His dad chuckled and nodded. Hyuksoo beamed and played the melody when his dad sat beside him.

"Till that. It's still in progress." Hyukjae smiled.

"Well, it's nice. But correct this part with another note. Maybe D is more nice." Hyukjae pointed to a line. Hyuksoo took a look and tried to play with his dad's suggestion. He smiled.

"Ahh, okay it's better." Hyuksoo corrected it. Hyukjae smiled and patted Hyuksoo's head.

"I have things to do now. Good luck with the song. And don't forget to ask Shinhyun tomorrow."

"Neh~" Hyuksoo aegyoed. Hyukjae smiled and left the room. Hyuksoo smiled when the door closed. Since his mother passed away, he became more closer with his dad. His dad also gave some times to be with him, he changed a bit from a workaholic father to a caring father. He was thankful for that but he still missed his mom.

Hyuksoo turned back to the paper. He smiled. "Hope you will like anyway, my miracle. You're my miracle."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ryeobum grinned sheepishly when he saw Kangwook. The first person who will fall into his trap in this early morning. He counted 1,2,3 in his heart. He tiptoed and kneed slowly at Kangwook's knees. Kangwook who didn't aware wobbled and near to fall. Ryeobum guffawed. Kangwook turned.

"Gessh! You and your tease. Ayy, yah Park Ryeobum!" Ryeobum quickly ran for his life. Kangwook followed behind. Ryeobum took a glance and laughed hard while running. On the turn, he bumped to someone.

"Opss!" / "Ouch."

Ryeobum stiffened. He recognized that voice and looked down. A girl winced in pain when she fell on the . Ryeobum blinked and quickly helped the girl to stand up.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Ryeobum bowed few times. The girl blinked.

"Ahh, gwenchana. It's okay, it's okay." The girl said. Ryeobum shyly looked up.

"You're not hurting anyway right?" The sweet smile flashed for Ryeobum. Ryeobum bit his lips and rubbed his nape.

"I'm okay, gotta go first, Ryeobum ssi." The girl walked away. Ryeobum turned.

"Nice to meet you again, Haemin ssi." The girl smiled and nodded. She left. Ryeobum grinned.

"You know her?" Kangwook came near to Ryeobum. Ryeobum nodded and smiled.

"She's my classmate before. And I think you know she's Haesu twins..." Kangwook nodded.

"Who didn't know that? They're having similar face and she always with Haesu. I forgot that you're in the same class with Dongmin last year." Ryeobum pouted. Kangwook chuckled and then smacked Ryeobum's head. He yelped pain.

"Yah, what was that?"

"Payback for just now." Ryeobum pouted even more. Kangwook rolled his eyes and walked to his class direction. Ryeobum followed.

"Hey, what her name huh?" Kangwook asked. Ryeobum turned to Kangwook.

"Nugu?"

"That Haesu's twin."

"Ahh, Haemin." Ryeobum said. Kangwook nodded and smiled inside. Haemin...

 

"Here." Hyuksoo gave the card to Shinhyun. 5 of them currently in their special room. Ryeobum shoved in his cake. Dongmin played with his phone while Kangwook waited for Shinhyun's words.

"This weekend uh?" Hyuksoo nodded. Shinhyun tapped his chin.

"Do we have anything to do?" Shinhyun asked and turned to Kangwook. Kangwook took out his PC tablet and opened the schedule. He was the one who kept all the schedule for five of them. As he was the secretary for Student Representative Council, he got the job to be their manager as well. Kangwook smiled.

"We're free. But Ryeobum ah, do you submit last month financial report yet or not?" Kangwook asked while looking up to Ryeobum. Ryeobum who busy stuffing cake into his mouth choked to that question. Hyuksoo quickly gave the water to Ryeobum. Ryeobum gulped it down. Kangwook raised his brow. Ryeobum grinned.

"Um, forgot. Hehe~" Ryeobum said. Kangwook sighed. No wonder he got notify by the principal's secretary.

"You should give by tomorrow. That witch already buzzing my ears." Ryeobum rolled his eyes.

"Don't exaggerate, Wookie. I know she just notified you, didn't call yet." Kangwook chuckled.

"Tell it for instance." Ryeobum glared at him and then continued with his cake.

"So I guess, we can attend this right?" Shinhyun asked. Kangwook nodded.

"Songs? How long we got time for us?" Dongmin asked without looking up. He was busy playing games with his PSP. Shinhyun took a look. He shook his head.

"Yah, don't try to beat me when I'm not playing." Shinhyun said. Dongmin hissed. Ryeobum raised his brow while Kangwook shook his head. Hyuksoo chuckled.

"What? Starcraft's top scorer is me anyway." Dongmin said without looking again. But his voice sounded piss off. Shinhyun huffed.

"Yah." Shinhyun kicked Dongmin's leg. Dongmin hissed again.

"Shin!"

"Ish! Arasseo! But you never beat me with World of War." Shinhyun said proudly. Ryeobum chuckled.

"Mianne, Shin ah. But I already beat your score yesterday." Shinhyun shot a glare.

"Mwoya?" Ryeobum grinned. Shinhyun scoffed.

"I want to play right now."

"Yah, cut off the games for a while. We're in discussion just now right?" Kangwook said. Shinhyun scoffed again and nodded.

"Ya, the song. Hum, Hyuksoo ah. You just picked anything and tell us tomorrow. Nothing's more to discuss right? Okay, dismiss." Shinhyun said in one breath and took out his PSP right away. Hyuksoo chuckled to see the leader's childishness. Kangwook face-palmed himself. Ryeobum also joined on playing after finished his cakes.

"Yah! Don't try to play!" Shinhyun said when he saw Ryeobum was signed into Starcraft. Ryeobum chuckled.

"I'll beat you anyway Shin."

"Don't come for me." Dongmin said suddenly. Ryeobum grinned.

"After I'm finished with Shin." Dongmin hissed. Ryeobum chuckled and then got on the track. Hyuksoo shook his head and got up. Kangwook also got up from his seat.

"These bunch are crazy. Let's go." Hyuksoo nodded. Both of them left the three who obsessed with the games.


A/N: Hey Dolls! I'm updating here again. This is just random. I don't know what to write here anyway...I just write what come into my head. I don't know what will happen to this story...mianne.

I'm grateful enough if you're reading this story. Kamsahamnida. ^^

Comments are loved. See soon my Dolls!