Sapphire 14 - Go for him

Sapphire Love

Haesu got out from the room. You and Ryeobum were waiting for you after they saw Dongmin left. You told Ryeobum not to follow Dongmin and even waited for Haesu to come out by her own. Haesu startled to see you and Ryeobum.

"Unnie." Haesu smiled bitterly. You can tell something is not right. Ryeobum raised his brow.

"It can't be that right?" He said. Haesu just stayed silent. You brought her into your hug.

"There's must be something happened. Unnie, I tell you, Sapphire Prince really love you. I can swear on my life for that." You said. Haesu just sighed and held you tight. Ryeobum looked at you. "I just came to know." You said to him.

"I...actually can feel it too." Ryeobum said. You looked at him. Haesu still hugged you, calming her crushing heart. "He...just like that. He looked sort of cold, heartless, annoying or whatever you see on his outside but he really can't express himself well. He..just shy." Ryeobum said.

"So, out of that, he overcome things by being cold. Or rude." Ryeobum ended his thought. You looked at him and then rubbed your sister back.

"Unnie, don't give up yet."

"He didn't mean it...he didn't mean it..." Haesu burst into another tears. Ryeobum was puzzled while you felt bad. Haesu sobbed and burried her face into your shoulder. "He didn't mean it when he said he likes me...he doesn't like me...it just...like a joke..."

You looked up to Ryeobum. Ryeobum shrugged and sighed. You held your sister tight while she clung on you more.

"He just a pabo." Ryeobum and you looked up. Haesu also put up her head. Shinhyun walked closer to them. "I got something from a teacher, and he's just a pabo."

"What do you mean, Shin?" Ryeobum asked. Shinhyun looked at him and then turned to you. You released Haesu and Haesu turned to Shinhyun. Shinhyun felt bad to see the girl cry. He sighed.

"He's hurting you, isn't he?" Shinhyun said. Haesu bit her lips and looked down.

"Shin..."

"He's leaving." That word perked up all of their senses. Ryeobum stared at Shinhyun while you were puzzled. Haesu widened her eyes, looking at Shinhyun. Shinhyun let out a hard breath. "Hyung told me just now. I'm quite sure something was off with him, so after you two left to get them unlocked, I met hyung. I knew he knew something and yet the news I got is quite surprising, with him not telling any of us." Shinhyun said while looking at Ryeobum.

"What do you mean by leaving..." Haesu croaked a question. Shinhyun turned to her.

"Dongmin is leaving in two days. He actually accepted a two years scholarship for further study in UK. For architecture." Ryeobum widened his eyes. Haesu blinked in surprise while you were shocked.

"That scholarship..."

"Is what his father desired long ago. Yes, he's fulfilling his father wish as his father let him involved in music." Shinhyun let out a sigh. "He's a pabo, he actually can refuse it. We all know he isn't sort of like to involve in his father business and his father didn't really mind if Sapph didn't go for it. But I can tell, something else made him do it."

"Because he thought unnie likes someone else." You said out of sudden. Three of them looked at you. You put everything in place. "I met him once at the rooftop. He sort of tell me about himself...that he likes someone but the girl likes someone else. So he wanted to let go." You told them. Ryeobum looked at Haesu. Haesu looked down.

"I think he thought that's me." Shinhyun said. All of them looked at him. "Because he pushed me to be with you...sort of." Shinhyun said while looking at Haesu. Haesu bit her lips.

"I...I did admire you, a lot. But..."

"You fell for him and liked him more, I know." Shinhyun smiled to Haesu. "Don't give up. I know he loves you so much. Dongmin is just a shy, awkward guy when comes to love. He can't express himself well, and to get someone attention...he rather be a jerk."

"That's why he always make a fight with you, Haesu ssi." Ryeobum said. Haesu looked at him and then Shinhyun. You touched her shoulder, making Haesu turned to you.

"Unnie, go for him. Because I can tell you guys will be the best partner for each other." You said. Haesu bit her lips. He turned to Shinhyun.

"Wh...where I can find him?" Haesu stuttered. Shinhyun smiled, so do Ryeobum and you. Shinhyun thought for a while. But then, his phone vibrated. Shinhyun picked it up.

"Turquoise!" Shinhyun blinked and winced a bit for the sudden shout from the phone.

"Auch, Soo. Relax a bit. My ears hurt."

"I can't keep calm, I'm heading to airport right now. Dongmin hyung is leaving!" Shinhyun widened his eyes.

"What?!"

"I'm with Violet going to his house after what you told us, we checked with his house head butler. He said Sapph is leaving after today school ended." Shinhyun bit his lips.

"But the school isn't ended yet."

"Violet contacted the driver and Sapph already left the school." Shinhyun hissed.

"Arasseo, try your best to catch him. I will bring the other with me. Keep in touch later!" Shinhyun hung up the phone and looked at them. "Let's go, we need to stop that stupid brat." Shinhyun said and dialed his driver number. Ryeobum raised his brow.

"What happened?"

"Dongmin is leaving today and is going now. , why he went early? I was told two days more." Shinhyun cursed. And then talked to his driver. Haesu was anxious. Shinhyun signaled them to follow. Ryeobum trailed behind while you pulled Haesu together.

"Relax, unnie. We're going to help you get him back." You said. Haesu looked at you and gripped your hand. You gave a smile which she nodded to it. Four of you left the school afterward with anxious heart, while Shinhyun was contacting Hyuksoo again.


A/N: Hey Dolls. A short update but things will end soon on the other chapter, I just wanna finish this off quick. So okay, see soon, annyeong Dolls. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.